On a new crusade against Google, tech investor Peter Thiel found a sympathetic audience this week with President Donald Trump, who vowed to investigate the tech investor's unsubstantiated claims that.. bizjournals - Published
· *Goldman Sachs upgraded its Apple price target to $187 per share, up from $171, attributing the boost to updated calculations that reflect the S&P 500's price-to-earnings ratio.*
· *Apple stock.. Business Insider - Published
As President Trump threatens mass deportations of millions of undocumented migrants next week, new groups of asylum seekers are being returned to Mexico with some saying that they have been sent south..
As President Trump threatens mass deportations of millions of undocumented migrants next week, new groups of asylum seekers are being returned to Mexico as they await the asylum process. Rough Cut (no..
· *Stocks closed lowered on Tuesday after President Trump said the US still has a long way to go with China on trade, and threatened to add new tariffs on $325 billion worth of Chinese.. Business Insider - Published
President Donald Trump warned on Wednesday that U.S. sanctions on Iran would be increased "substantially" soon, as the U.N. nuclear watchdog held an emergency meeting at Washington's request to weigh.. Newsmax - Published
· *The White House is hosting a social media summit on Thursday. The summit will cover, "opportunities and challenges of today's online environment."*
· *But the two biggest social media companies.. Business Insider - Published
· *The S&P 500 edged slightly higher on Tuesday and notched a record closing high, even after the Trump administration's new threat to expand tariffs on European goods. *
· *Energy badly lagged the.. Business Insider - Published
· *US President Donald Trump has expressed pleasant surprise that the Democrats have joined him in rounding on big tech, saying it's "sort of an amazing thing."*
· *Prominent Democrats, including.. Business Insider - Published
· *US stocks are set to slip on Tuesday after the Trump administration threatened to slap tariffs on $4 billion worth of EU goods in retaliation for the union's subsidies to Airbus.*
· *The.. Business Insider - Published
· *Signs of weakness in the manufacturing sector have been mounting left and right in recent months. *
· *Economists say that is part of a broader downward trend, but trade tensions have added to.. Business Insider - Published
· Apple's reported interest in moving some of its product production out of China in the wake of the trade war could take years to realize, supply chain experts told Business Insider.
· The.. Business Insider - Published
· *It's been more than a year since President Donald Trump ignited a trade war with China in an attempt to address business practices seen as unfair. *
· *The largest economies have since slapped.. Business Insider - Published
· *Chinese President Xi Jinping reportedly plans to present President Donald Trump with a set of conditions the US would have to meet in order to defuse trade tensions at a meeting Saturday. *
·.. Business Insider - Published
As President Donald Trump threatens to slap tariffs on more and more Chinese-made products that are shipped to the U.S., American companies that use and sell those products are pushing back — and are.. Newsmax - Published
· *President Donald Trump is set to sit down with Chinese President Xi Jinping on the sidelines of a multilateral summit in Japan on Saturday, June 29.*
· *The meeting marks a last-ditch attempt to.. Business Insider - Published
· *Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook might start treating deep fake videos differently than misinformation or fake news, making it easier for the company to take them down.*
· *The remarks came during.. Business Insider - Published
Washington D.C., Jun 26, 2019 / 11:00 am (CNA).- The House of Representatives passed legislation Tuesday night to provide emergency funding for the humanitarian crisis at the U.S.-Mexico.. CNA - Published
· *President Donald Trump threatened Google and Facebook with potential lawsuits, and claimed Silicon Valley's tech giants are biased against Republicans, in an interview with Fox Business on.. Business Insider - Published
It currently appears that, under President Donald Trump, American foreign policy has devolved into a game of grade school playground exchanging of insults. At least that’s where we are in light of.. Mediaite - Published
As President Trump threatens to conduct nationwide immigration raids, lawmakers are scrambling to respond. California Sen. Kamala Harris, who is running to be the Democratic nominee for president,.. CBS News - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is threatening to veto resolutions in Congress aimed at blocking arms sales to Saudi Arabia. A White House statement says the bills “would send a message.. Seattle Times - Published
Here is what you need to know.
1. *Trump threatens sanctions on Germany. *"We're looking at it," President Donald Trump told reporters at the White House on Wednesday, referring to the possibility.. Business Insider - Published
· Lawmakers, economists, and experts of all political leanings have been decrying President's Donald Trump's decision to impose tariffs on all good coming from Mexico.
· But while the Mexico tariffs.. Business Insider - Published