In an emotional letter published in the August issue of Harper's Bazaar, the Grand Slam champion reveals that she saw a therapist after the incident and wrote an apology letter to her opponent. AceShowbiz - Published Also reported by •Daily Caller
Swiss tennis legend Roger Federer has accomplished just about everything an athlete can in his illustrious career. 20 Gram Slam wins, eight Wimbledon victories, five consecutive US Open titles...what..
Serena Williams is on course to break the all-time grand slam record. According to Billie Jean King, fitness could be the key to Serena Williams achieving that goal. Williams has won a record 23 grand..
(CNN)He dreamed of starring in the NBA, but in Gary Woodland's first college game on a basketball scholarship, he realized he needed a plan B. Woodland acted quickly and switched universities to play..
U.S. Open champion Gary Woodland credits Amy Bockerstette, a special Olympian golfer, for giving him the mental strength to see off a challenge from two-time defending U.S. Open champion Brook Koepka..
Serena Williams is on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar‘s August 2019 issue, out on newsstands on July 23. Here’s what the 37-year-old tennis star had to say… On her actions at the 2018 US Open.. Just Jared - Published
· *Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian have a combined net worth of $189 million.*
· *Williams has won 72 tennis tournament titles on her way to racking up $88 million in prize money.*
· *Ohanian.. Business Insider - Published
· Mark Shuttleworth is the CEO of Canonical, an open source software provider whose partners include Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services.
· Shuttleworth started his first company, the software.. Business Insider - Published