After some rude remarks from President Donald Trump, Democrat candidate Tom Steyer shares his reaction to the tweets. He also admits he could care less for the president's comments and says, "Bring it..
· *Sen. Bernie Sanders is drawing strong support among young voters, particularly those aged 18 to 29, as a result of his pledges to enact universal healthcare and wipe out student debt.*
· *But.. Business Insider - Published
· Former South Bend, Indiana, mayor Pete Buttigieg finished a close second to Senator Bernie Sanders in the New Hampshire presidential primary.
· Buttigieg has faced sharp criticism from.. Business Insider - Published
Concord, N.H., Feb 12, 2020 / 10:33 am (CNA).- Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) narrowly won Tuesday night’s Democratic New Hampshire primary, with third-place Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) getting the.. CNA - Published
· *Trump is making the strength of the economy central to his re-election bid.*
· *He has good reason to, given strong job growth, low unemployment and decent annual wage gains.*
· *"The economy.. Business Insider - Published
· *Sen. Bernie Sanders, a leading 2020 Democratic candidate, and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez both support modeling the US after Nordic countries that have robust social and healthcare benefits.*
·.. Business Insider - Published
· *Sen. Bernie Sanders is weighing dozens of executive actions to circumvent Congress and achieve changes on healthcare, immigration, and the environment, should he win the November presidential.. Business Insider - Published
· *Sens. Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have put forward the two most ambitious plans in the Democratic primary field to tax the wealth of the richest Americans, shrink their giant fortunes, and.. Business Insider - Published
· Former Vice President Joe Biden slammed Facebook and CEO Mark Zuckerberg over misinformation on the platform and privacy concerns.
· "I've never been a big Zuckerberg fan. I think he's a real.. Business Insider - Published
Senators Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders had a tense exchange after Tuesday's debate. CBSN contributor and Washington Post national political reporter Sean Sullivan joins CBSN to discuss what the.. CBS News - Published
· *Former Federal Reserve chair Janet Yellen says the US can "afford" to increase its spending or cut taxes because it's cheap to borrow with low interest rates.*
· *The additional room could give.. Business Insider - Published
· *Families are paying a $8,000 "poll tax" to cover the skyrocketing cost of healthcare in the United States, two top economists from Princeton University argue.*
· *American healthcare is the.. Business Insider - Published
Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) has, in recent weeks, been looking up only at former Vice President Joe Biden in most national presidential polls. So with just one month left before the first votes are.. Mediaite - Published
· *The average federal tax rate plummeted to 11.3% for nearly 400 of America's largest corporations in 2018, just over half of the lowered official rate that President Trump established under the 2017.. Business Insider - Published
· Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos recently told employees the company needs to work with lawmakers across the political spectrum.
· "You have to be able to work with people who don't agree with you on.. Business Insider - Published
A new CNN poll puts former Vice President Joe Biden ahead of 2020 Democratic contenders Senators Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren. The Washington Post's national political reporter Sean Sullivan.. CBS News - Published
· The share of wealth held by the Forbes 400 more than doubled from $1.27 trillion in 2009 to nearly $3 trillion this year.
· That marks a significant increase encouraged by a combination of sliding.. Business Insider - Published
· Former President Barack Obama had a message for wealthy Democratic donors on Thursday evening growing anxious about the current slate of primary candidates and the lack of a clear frontrunner in the.. Business Insider - Published
The Democratic presidential primary candidates will face off for the fifth time, debating Wednesday night from Atlanta’s Tyler Perry Studios. The November Democratic debate is co-hosted by MSNBC and.. The Wrap - Published
· The US spends more than $3.5 trillion on healthcare every year.
· Washington sets many of the rules and laws that shape the healthcare industry and determine which industry players profit.
·.. Business Insider - Published
A new CBS News Battleground Tracker poll shows a tight race in Iowa, with Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Pete Buttigieg and Elizabeth Warren all within the margin of error of each other. Antjuan Seawright,.. CBS News - Published
· Sens. Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have both put forward wealth tax plans that would hit the nation's richest citizens with steeper taxes in a bid to reduce inequality and pay for their.. Business Insider - Published
· Sen. Elizabeth Warren said she was open to push for universal basic income in a Washington Post survey published on Saturday, calling it among the "options to consider" to ensure the financial.. Business Insider - Published
· Over the past year, progressives have thrust the idea of taxing wealth towards the center of the Democratic primary.
· They contend it's an effective way to rein in income inequality and.. Business Insider - Published
The Democratic presidential primary debate scheduled for Dec. 19 will no longer be held at the University of California Los Angeles campus, the Democratic National Committee confirmed to TheWrap.. The Wrap - Published
· Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren has forged a political identity as a fighter who wants to level the playing field for the American middle class.
· Now she is seeking the.. Business Insider - Published
Democratic presidential candidates Bernie Sanders and Cory Booker have both come out in support of Deadspin’s editorial staff — all of whom either resigned or were fired from the site this.. The Wrap - Published
· Seema Verma, the administrator for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, tweeted out a Halloween message bashing the public option — a healthcare reform plan that's gained popularity.. Business Insider - Published
Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders became the latest Democratic presidential candidate to support an impeachment inquiry. But Sean Sullivan of the Washington Post reports that Sanders is struggling to.. CBS News - Published
Senator Bernie Sanders is attacking the Washington Post on the campaign trail, saying the paper is harsh on him because of his criticism of its owner, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos. The rhetoric mimics some of.. CBS News - Published
Senator Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign announced it hauled in more than $25 million in the third quarter. Briahna Joy Gray, the campaign's national press secretary, joins "Red & Blue" to talk.. CBS News - Published
· Democratic candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren has championed Medicare for All on the campaign trail, repeatedly saying she's "with Bernie" on a plan that would extend universal healthcare coverage to.. Business Insider - Published
· At the fourth Democratic primary debate on Tuesday, Sens. Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren made their case again to impose substantial wealth taxes on the fortunes of the richest Americans,.. Business Insider - Published
The fourth Democrat primary debate Tuesday night saw Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, Pete Buttigieg, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Amy Klobuchar, Andrew Yang, Julián Castro, Beto.. The Wrap - Published
Bernie Sanders addressed his health at Tuesday’s Democratic debate, two weeks after suffering a heart attack that required surgery.
“I’m healthy, I’m feeling great,” Sanders said in front.. The Wrap - Published
· Support is declining for the healthcare reform plan that Sen. Bernie Sanders has championed, according to a new poll.
· The Kaiser Family Foundation, a nonpartisan health policy think-tank, found.. Business Insider - Published
· The drive to shorten the American workweek may be gaining a powerful ally in the 2020 presidential race: Sen. Bernie Sanders.
· "Shortening the workweek is certainly one idea that we have got to.. Business Insider - Published
MSNBC is hosting fifth presidential primary debate on November 20 with the Washington Post, the network announced Tuesday. The debate, slated for November, will see eight Democratic candidates for.. Mediaite - Published
Sen. Bernie Sanders talked about the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump during an appearance on “The Late Show” on Thursday night and said that it needs to move fast. The presidential.. The Wrap - Published
· *American Airlines has started using facial recognition technology to let passengers board planes without their boarding pass.*
· *The airline says the technology, now in use in parts of.. Business Insider - Published
· Charles and David Koch have been titans of industry and politics for decades.
· David, 79, has died, the family announced on Friday.
· The company their father founded, now known as Koch.. Business Insider - Published
Bernie Sanders rolled out a beneficial change to his "Medicare for All" plan, but was promptly attacked by The Washington Post over a different Medicare for All change that wasn't actually a change at.. Mediaite - Published
· President Donald Trump and Sen. Bernie Sanders and Sen. Elizabeth Warren have spent a combined $265,000 on Amazon through their presidential campaigns, according to an analysis of campaign finance.. Business Insider - Published