· "The Hunt" director Craig Zobel spoke out for the first time since Universal pulled the release of his movie in an email interview with Variety.
· The director said he agreed with the decision.. Business Insider - Published
"Spider-Man: Far From Home," the first Marvel movie after "Avengers: Endgame," swung past any franchise fatigue to dominate the July Fourth holiday weekend, raking in an estimated $185.1 million since..
'Toy Story 4' Tops Weekend Box Office for Second Straight Week 'Toy Story 4' earned another $53 million at
the domestic box office in its second weekend. The latest Disney-Pixar earned $118 million in..
Credit: Wibbitz Top Stories Duration: 01:10Published
· Universal's "Good Boys" tops the domestic box office with an estimated $21 million.
· A rare win for an R-rated comedy, which hasn't topped the box office since 2016's "The Boss." That was also.. Business Insider - Published
· Universal's "Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw" won the weekend at the domestic box office with an estimated $60.8 million.
· The movie took in a global total of $180.8 million.
· That's the.. Business Insider - Published
Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw is on top at the box office! The Fast & Furious series spinoff, co-starring Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham, raked in $60 million in its debut weekend across.. Just Jared - Published
"The Lion King" rode its circle of life into a second weekend atop the box office and "Once Upon A Time ... In Hollywood," while not quite doing fairytale numbers, gave director Quentin Tarantino his.. FOXNews.com - Published
It’s a good weekend at the box office for franchise blockbusters and original auteur-driven films alike. While Disney’s “The Lion King” will stay No. 1 at the box office in its second weekend,.. The Wrap - Published
It’s another weekend of broken box office records for Disney as their remake of “The Lion King” earned the biggest July opening weekend ever with $185 million from 4,725 screens, topping the $169.. The Wrap - Published
This weekend’s new movies failed to leave much of an impact on the box office charts this weekend as Sony’s “Spider-Man: Far From Home” continues to swing past all previous Spider-Man films.. The Wrap - Published
Toy Story 4 had another huge weekend at the box office! The fourth installment in the franchise brought in $58 million, which brought the film’s domestic total to $237 million since it opened earlier.. Just Jared - Published
· The 2019 domestic and worldwide box offices are down compared to this time last year.
· Lousy summer sequels like "Dark Phoenix" and "Men in Black: International" haven't helped give it a.. Business Insider - Published
It was a lackluster weekend at the box office this weekend. Men In Black: International, the reboot of the famous franchise starring Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson, brought in $28.5 million in its.. Just Jared - Published
"Dark Phoenix" is officially a box-office bomb with the lowest opening in "X-Men" franchise history ($33 million in the US). It cost $200 million to make, also making it one of the most expensive.. Business Insider - Published
The animated sequel to the 2016 film falls slightly below initial expectations of $50 million in its debut earnings, but the latest 'X-Men' movie opens to a disappointing result in North America. AceShowbiz - Published
· "Dark Phoenix," the latest installment in the "X-Men" franchise, brought in $33 million at the domestic box office, the worst in franchise history.
· However, the movie did make over $100 million.. Business Insider - Published
Despite lower-than-expected ticket sales, the monster film's debut topped last week's No. 1 "Aladdin." "Rocketman" and "Ma," meanwhile, premiered with strong starts. Newsday - Published Also reported by •FOXNews.com •Business Insider
NEW YORK (AP) — “Godzilla: King of the Monsters” was brought down to size at the weekend box office but was still easily No. 1, while the Elton John biopic “Rocketman” and the Octavia.. Seattle Times - Published
· Disney's live-action "Aladdin" remake took in an estimated $86.1 million over the weekend and will have brought in $105 million by Memorial Day, to win the domestic box office.
· It is the.. Business Insider - Published
· Lionsgate's "John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum" had a franchise-best opening weekend with an estimated $57 million to win the domestic weekend box office.
· It finally knocked off "Avengers:.. Business Insider - Published
Lionsgate’s “John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum” is on the hunt for the No. 1 spot at this weekend’s box office and is off to a good start with $5.9 million grossed from 3,000 screens during.. The Wrap - Published
· "Avengers: Endgame" won the domestic weekend box office for a third-straight weekend with a $63.1 million take.
· It fought off Warner Bros.' new release, "Pokémon: Detective Pikachu, which.. Business Insider - Published
· "Avengers: Endgame" is on its way to another huge weekend at the box office in the US.
· 85% more repeat customers are seeing "Endgame" than they were "Infinity War" last year, according to ticket.. Business Insider - Published
The Marvel Cinematic Universe scored another huge box-office win over the weekend, with "Avengers: Endgame" breaking several records. For starters, it made an unprecedented $1.2 billion worldwide in.. Business Insider - Published
· Disney updated its box-office figures on Monday for "Avengers: Endgame."
· It made $6 million more domestically on Sunday than originally projected.
· That brings its domestic total to $356.. Business Insider - Published
· *"Avengers: Endgame racked up more than $1.2 billion in global ticket sales in its opening weekend.*
· *Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor's latest outing also broke more than 20 box-office.. Business Insider - Published