Anonymous social media accounts encouraging Zoom hijacks The video conference app has been hit by a wave of online harassment - known as 'Zoomraiding' or 'Zoombombing' - with people disrupting a call..
Credit: Wibbitz - Bang Entertainment Duration: 00:55Published
The Man Who Came To Dinner Movie Trailer HD - Plot synopsis: Famed author Sheridan Whiteside possesses a tongue dipped in venom and a brain that can crack The New York Times crossword in four minutes...
From #1 New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Cassandra Clare comes the first novel in a brand-new trilogy where evil hides in plain sight and love cuts deeper than any blade. Get your copy..
New York Times bestselling author Julie Fogliano and Caldecott Honor winner Jillian Tamaki come together to tell a delightful story of first friendship. Get your copy today: http://j.mp/3aOQs3zCONNECT..
Gather your book club together for a novel of two sisters who, with their different dreams and different paths, offer answers to the question: How should a woman be in the world? Full love laughter and..
Mismanagement and miscommunication by President Donald Trump and his top advisors have reportedly hamstrung the construction of tens of thousands of sorely needed ventilators. The White House this week..
As daily life across America is upended by the coronavirus crisis -- with mass business closures plunging the economy into freefall -- one former New York Times reporter is sounding the alarm.. FOXNews.com - Published
Photo by Steve Pfost / Newsday RM via Getty Images
As the rate of COVID-19 testing slowly creeps up in the US, public health experts have a new concern that many people with negative test results.. The Verge - Published
The Bundesliga is set to resume next month as teams headed back into training this week. All 18 top flight teams in Germany are getting ready to restart the season with a view to completing the.. talkSPORT - Published
· Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos on Wednesday visited one of the company's warehouses and a Whole Foods, thanking employees who are working during the coronavirus pandemic.
· In a video posted by Amazon,.. Business Insider - Published
Vatican City, Apr 9, 2020 / 08:00 am (CNA).- China’s first canonized saint was martyred by suffocation on a cross in Wuhan, the epicenter of today’s coronavirus pandemic.
St. Jean-Gabriel.. CNA - Published
Welcome to this week's Influencer Dashboard newsletter!
This is Amanda Perelli, writing to you from my desk at home, and here's an update on what's new in the business of influencers and.. Business Insider - Published
Roxane Gay, author of Bad Feminist and Difficult Women, spoke to Trevor Noah about how people can help communities that have been worst affected by the new coronavirus pandemic. Gay noted that the.. Mashable - Published
The body of a great-grandson to Robert F. Kennedy was recovered from Chesapeake Bay off the Maryland coast on Wednesday, two days after he went missing with his mother while riding in a canoe, the New.. Reuters - Published Also reported by •Reuters India
CNA Staff, Apr 8, 2020 / 07:19 pm (CNA).- Amid limited medical supplies, the National Catholic Partnership on Disability released a statement on the sanctity of life, emphasizing that treatment.. CNA - Published
· Countrywide measures to contain the coronavirus outbreak have caused an economic toll, but economists say traditional economic measures can't accurately measure in real time the extent to which it.. Business Insider - Published
Kobe Bryant is back atop the best-seller lists, days after the late Los Angeles Lakers superstar was selected to the Hall of Fame. The latest release from Bryant’s Granity Studios, “The Wizenard.. Seattle Times - Published
· Zoom is making its security features easier to access by consolidating them in a single button that users can access during a video call.
· This is part of Zoom's plan to address the privacy and.. Business Insider - Published
NPR's Mary Louise Kelly speaks with David Brooks of The New York Times and E.J. Dionne of The Washington Post about the need for comfort while sheltering in place during the coronavirus pandemic. NPR - Published
· Top congressional Democrats are calling for $500 billion in emergency coronavirus relief spending to aid hospitals, state governments, and the food stamp program.
· It comes after the Trump.. Business Insider - Published
Dr. Thomas R. Frieden, the former head of the CDC, estimated that if New York adopted a stay-at-home order sooner, the state's death toll could have been reduced by 50- 80 percent, according to the.. Mediaite - Published
Staying home is intended to keep society safer, to flatten the curve during the spread of the novel coronavirus. For victims of domestic violence, that isolation can bring dangerous consequences. Since.. bizjournals - Published
· Two workers at an Amazon fulfillment center in Middletown, Delaware, have come down with COVID-19, the company told Business Insider.
· The confirmation follows an internal leak to the press.
·.. Business Insider - Published
· The majority of San Francisco's public transit lines are being shut down amid the coronavirus pandemic.
· Out of Muni's 68 bus lines, only 17 will be kept open for essential workers.
· The.. Business Insider - Published
Kayleigh McEnany is replacing Stephanie Grisham as President Donald Trump‘s latest press secretary, the New York Times reports. Stephanie, who took over for Sarah Huckabee Sanders last June, will.. Just Jared - Published
· Instagram said in January it was starting to roll out direct-messaging on desktop computers and web browsers, but many users are just starting to see the change this week.
· Direct Messages have.. Business Insider - Published
· President Trump first heard about using the the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to treat the coronavirus during a call with Oracle billionaire Larry Ellison, according to The New York Times.
·.. Business Insider - Published
· *The TV industry is undergoing massive changes as people flee from traditional TV to streaming platforms and advertisers shift big money from TV to over-the-top services.*
· *And now, the.. Business Insider - Published
· Amazon's officer workers will get feedback on their performance and receive updated compensation statements starting this week.
· Amazon groups its employees into three broad buckets of.. Business Insider - Published
Netflix has released the trailer for Ben Schwartz and Thomas Middleditch’s upcoming two-man, three-part comedy special, and it’s all completely improvised — right down to the kiss.
You heard.. The Wrap - Published
The class action lawsuit against Universal Music Group over a 2008 fire that destroyed an undetermined number of master recordings from artists such as Nirvana, Elton John, Sonic Youth and more was.. The Wrap - Published
Kayleigh McEnany was selected as the new White House press secretary Tuesday, according to the New York Times.
The news came hours after it was reported Stephanie Grisham was leaving the role and.. The Wrap - Published
· Provinces and cities across China are slowly lifting their strict coronavirus lockdown measures. Wuhan, where the coronavirus broke out, plans to end its lockdown on April 8.
· Local authorities.. Business Insider - Published
President Donald Trump lashed out Monday at Jonathan Karl, ABC News chief Washington correspondent and co-anchor of “This Week With George Stephanopoulos,” calling the newsman a “third-rate.. The Wrap - Published
A federal judge has dismissed a class action lawsuit against Universal Music Group over a 2008 warehouse fire that a New York Times Magazine report last year claimed destroyed up to 500,000 master.. Billboard.com - Published
· *Jamie Dimon's annual letter to JPMorgan Chase shareholders was published Monday.*
· *While it focused primarily on the coronavirus pandemic's effect on the financial institution, it also.. Business Insider - Published
· Apple celebrated its 24th birthday on April 1.
· The tech giant, which today is worth about $1 trillion, almost didn't make it this far — it struggled in the '90s until Steve Jobs returned as.. Business Insider - Published
· Top distress investors include Avenue Capital founder Marc Lasry and Aurelius Capital founder Mark Brodsky, as well as power players from Blackstone's GSO unit and Elliott Management.
· Distress.. Business Insider - Published
· The acting Navy secretary's impassioned 15-minute speech to the sailors aboard the USS Theodore Roosevelt was met with dismay and anger.
· In an audio recording obtained by Insider, some of the.. Business Insider - Published
Now that federal officials have changed their tune and are recommending Americans use masks in public to combat the coronavirus pandemic, many folks are left scrambling to figure out the best (and.. Mashable - Published
· Acting Navy secretary Thomas Modly made an impassioned speech to sailors on the USS Theodore Roosevelt, days after he dismissed its commanding officer over a leaked letter.
· Modly, who visited.. Business Insider - Published
As the United States nears excessing the threshold of ten thousand coronavirus-related deaths, The New York Times reported Monday morning that medical experts predict the death toll might be.. Mediaite - Published
President Donald Trump attacked the New York Times and Washington Post for low advertising numbers amid the coronavirus crisis, suggesting the drop was caused by “fake news.”
“Advertising in.. The Wrap - Published
· This story was delivered to Business Insider Intelligence Connectivity & Tech Briefing subscribers earlier this morning.
· To get this story plus others to your inbox each day, hours before.. Business Insider - Published
After President *Donald Trump* finished his quote-tweeting of a Fox News contributor, he continued his Monday morning by taking shots at The New York Times and the Washington Post in the midst of the.. Mediaite - Published
Apps with sign-in functionality, including The New York Times, IFTTT, Medium, and more, have continued to adopt Apple's secure Sign in with Apple feature ahead of a deadline of June 30. The deadline.. MacRumours.com - Published
· Capt. Brett Crozier of the USS Theodore Roosevelt reportedly believed his dire letter warning of the coronavirus outbreak aboard his ship would not be allowed to be sent by his superiors.
· The.. Business Insider - Published
After a crush of travel cancellations in March, WanderJaunt, a short-term home-rental startup in San Francisco, laid off 56 of its 240 employees at the end of the month.
Demand for services from.. SFGate - Published
· Acting Secretary of the Navy Thomas Modly reportedly told a colleague that President Donald Trump wanted to fire the commander of an aircraft carrier who warned of the coronavirus outbreak aboard.. Business Insider - Published
New York Times columnist Philip Galanes discusses social dilemmas for those wrestling with new kinds of conflicts created by the pandemic, and why he's an optimist about the current crisis CBS News - Published
· If our government doesn't act now to prevent it, corporate America will swallow our country's small businesses whole when the coronavirus pandemic is over.
· We saw that happen during the.. Business Insider - Published
· *Bleak unemployment data and forward-looking projections suggest the US economy is doomed for a prolonged recession.*
· *S**ome f**orecasts for unemployment have exceeded what was seen during the.. Business Insider - Published
Patricia Bosworth has sadly passed away at age 86 due to coronavirus. The actress-turned-journalist died on Thursday (April 2) due to pneumonia caused by COVID-19, her stepdaughter Fia Hatsav told The.. Just Jared - Published
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Patricia Bosworth, an actress who once starred alongside Audrey Hepburn and later wrote biographies on several stars including Marlon Brando and Montgomery Clift, has died due to.. Seattle Times - Published