*Trump trade war threat*
A continued world recovery, led by the US with good support from Chinese growth among the emerging markets, is a positive backdrop for share markets. The Trump tax cuts and.. City A.M.
The Bank of England will nudge up borrowing costs next month, according to economists polled by Reuters this week who have grown a bit more confident Britain will strike a free trade deal with the.. Reuters India
Bank of England governor Mark Carney today warned of a "big economic consequences" if the UK leaves the EU without a deal.
A "no deal" Brexit would be a "material event" for interest rates, he said,.. City A.M.
UK workers' pay growth has slowed to its weakest in six months despite record employment, challenging the Bank of England as it considers whether to raise interest rates next month. RTE.ie Also reported by •Reuters India
During a scheduled testimony on the Financial Stability Report before the Treasury Select Committee, the Bank of England (BoE) Governor Mark Carney warned on the potential risks in the event of a.. FXstreet.com
With the Bank of England's near-constant flirtations with a base rate rise, it's little surprise that many are looking to fix their mortgages for longer periods of time. But is a 10 year fix worth it? MailOnline
· *The BoE's Mark Carney will be speaking before parliament today, and traders will be keeping a close eye on the central bank ahead of August's rate call.*
· *The following US session sees a Senate.. FXstreet.com
According to reporting by Bloomberg Quint, The Bank of England's (BoE) Chief Economist Andy Haldane sees underlying impacts on inflation kicking into high gear, with pressures to increase wages on.. FXstreet.com
· *Sterling continues to see **drag** on its tail ahead of Tuesday's earnings **reporting**.*
· *PM May's latest Brexit proposal has seen some key changes by Brexiteers that muddy the exit.. FXstreet.com
Karen Ward, a contributor to J.P. Morgan Asset Management's research material explained that, indeed, the White Paper draw up by UK's PM May is a considerable step forward, which will allow the UK.. FXstreet.com
· *The pound was heavy on the back of The Sun interview with President Trump, but Friday's turnaround leaves cable supported by 10-D SMA.*
· *After all the headlines, GBP/USD emerged a little.. FXstreet.com
· *Theresa May's push towards a softer Brexit should boost the pound significantly.*
· *Markets are enamored by the softest Brexit possible, so her Chequers agreement and the subsequent white paper.. Business Insider
· *GBP/USD rises on Friday, ends week lowers amid a stronger US dollar.*
· *Pound remains relatively calm despite resignations and Brexit uncertainty.*
The GBP/USD pair was about to end Friday.. FXstreet.com
· *GBP/USD bulls are staging a reversal from the 1.3100 level as the pair has now reversed earlier losses. Earlier hawkish comments by Bank of England’s Cunliffe, the US-UK trade deal hopes and the.. FXstreet.com