Way back in 2000 when Google was two years old and four years before Mr. Zuckerberg created The Facebook, during a time when unconnected and pre-mobile humans roamed the earth, the New York Times wrote.. Credit: Eurasia Review - Published
Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has died at the age of 65 from complications related to non-Hodgkins lymphoma. The famous billionaire was not only a leader in the world of investing, but he was also a..
The European Commission and Breakthrough Energy signed Wednesday a Memorandum of Understanding to establish Breakthrough Energy Europe (BEE) – a joint investment fund to help innovative European.. Credit: Eurasia Review - Published
“Nathan For You” will not return to Comedy Central for a fifth season, the network told TheWrap on Wednesday.
Star Nathan Fielder ultimately made the call, Comedy Central said in a statement,.. Credit: The Wrap - Published
· *Scientists have invented a new self-lubricating condom that becomes slippery on contact and could make using the contraceptive more pleasurable.*
· *Their work, backed by the Bill and Melinda.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Microsoft, following its co-founder Bill Gates, supports Initiative 1631, the measure that would impose a first-in-the-nation carbon fee on major industrial polluters. Oil companies are fighting the.. Credit: SeattlePI.com - Published
Yesterday, Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen passed away at the age of 65 following a battle with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and today, Bill Gates shared a few thoughts on the man he says changed his life... Credit: engadget - Published
Mr. Allen and Bill Gates started the company in 1975, helping to usher in the personal computing revolution. He died after a recurrence of cancer. Credit: NYTimes.com - Published Also reported by •bizjournals
THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — Former United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and other dignitaries have launched an initiative to accelerate and expand ways for the world to adapt to climate.. Credit: SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •SFGate •Seattle Times
· *On Tuesday, 28 commissioners and 17 countries around the world banded together to form the Global Commission on Adaptation.*
· *Their task for the next year will be to figure out the best ways to.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Everybody knows Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates, the second-richest man in the world.
But Microsoft's other cofounder, Paul Allen, only became famous outside of Seattle once he published his.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Bill Gates is "heartbroken" by the death of his Microsoft cofounder Paul Allen.*
· *Gates said Allen helped change the world with the creation of the personal computer. *
Bill Gates has.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Tuesday.
1. *Microsoft cofounder Paul Allen has died at 65 after a battle with cancer.* A childhood friend of Bill Gates, it was actually.. Credit: Business Insider - Published