· *The City of London is torn over what kind of Brexit deal Britain will end up with.*
· *Some analysts believe that the UK is headed for a disorderly, no-deal Brexit.*
· *Others think Prime.. Business Insider
LONDON (AP) — The official group campaigning for Britain’s exit from the European Union at the 2016 EU referendum has been fined and referred to police for breaking electoral law. Britain’s.. Seattle Times
by Adam Yardley -
The UK has really taken something of a front seat in world politics and news this past few weeks, whether it’s the world of football or the political stage, the island has.. One News Page Staff
Forex Today saw AUD remain resilient in the face of the dismal China data release and the USD/JPY regain the bid tone.
China second-quarter GDP growth slowed to 6.7 percent (lowest since Q3, 2016).. FXstreet.com
U.S. President Donald Trump's former adviser Steve Bannon believes now is the time for Boris Johnson to challenge British Prime Minister Theresa May for her job, the Daily Telegraph newspaper reported.. Newsmax
· *Theresa May's push towards a softer Brexit should boost the pound significantly.*
· *Markets are enamored by the softest Brexit possible, so her Chequers agreement and the subsequent white paper.. Business Insider
President Donald Trump and UK Prime Minister Theresa May tout their countries special relationship, despite interview in which Trump slammed May's plans for Brexit and praised her political rival Boris.. USATODAY.com
President Trump says relations with Prime Minister Theresa May remain "very, very strong" as the two leaders sit down to talk trade and defense in the wake of an interview in which Mr. Trump blasted.. CBS News
Analysts at Nomura explained that. on Tuesday, Trump escalated trade tensions by proposing a 10% tariff on $200bn Chinese imports.
"China responded by stating that it would.. FXstreet.com