The death toll climbs to 48 in Calif. wildfires. British Prime Minister Theresa May presents a Brexit plan to her cabinet today. And a look at China's growing repression of mostly Muslim minorities. Credit: NPR - Published
Michael Gove says he is "absolutely confident the prime minister will do the very very best for Britain". Report by Duffys. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/itn and follow us on Twitter..
· Banks and financial firms that make up 6.5% of UK GDP have already taken precautionary measures to prep for Brexit, meaning a lot of damage is already done.
· Banking is just the tip of the.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
* • Brexit uncertainties continue to weigh heavily on the British Pound. • A strong follow-through USD buying aggravates the selling pressure.*
The GBP/USD pair remained heavily.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
As reported by the UK's Telegraph media outlet, the UK's ex-Brexit minister, Boris Johnson, is accusing the PM's current Brexit plans as a recipe for a captive UK, and Johnson continues to call for a.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
LONDON (AP) — A former U.K. minister says others may step down from the government to protest Prime Minister Theresa May’s Brexit plan. Jo Johnson told BBC radio Saturday it is up to members of.. Credit: Seattle Times - Published
LONDON (AP) — A transport minister in the British government has stepped down to protest Prime Minister Theresa May’s Brexit plan and is backing calls for a second referendum on whether the country.. Credit: Seattle Times - Published
Chief Analyst at Danske Bank Jakob Christensen assessed the recent price action around the European cross.
“*EUR/GBP* trended higher last week on the back of deteriorating Brexit.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
According to Tim Riddell, Research Analyst at Westpac, UK politics are becoming extremely tense as the dysfunction of the Conservative minority government, due to divisive internal factions, risks a.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· *GBP/USD is currently trading at the lowest levels since 5th September down at 1.2823, having made a low of 1.2808 from a high of 1.2920 as Brexit enters overtime.*
· *The greenback has firmed to.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Irish Finance Minister Donohoe recently crossed the wires saying that reaching a Brexit deal is still the base case.
Earlier this month, Donohoe noted that the government's Brexit plan was based.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
According to a leaked version of the UK PM Theresa May's Brexit plan obtained by the Times, Brexit would be a "rolling" process that could stall at annual decision points as the transition is.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Gary Vaynerchuk has made a name for himself by speaking at hundreds of keynote talks, conferences, and events that bring in crowds of #Vaynernation fans fascinated with his hustle-and-grind work.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Monday.
1. *Twitter fired an employee in 2015 who was a suspected mole for a Saudi Arabian spying operation. *The employee had reportedly.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Politicians have uncovered evidence of a dark advertising campaign on Facebook, in which Brits were encouraged to lobby against Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit plan.*
· *The Digital,.. Credit: Business Insider - Published