· *Waymo, formerly the Google Car project, is almost 10 years old.*
· *After more than eight million self-driving miles, Waymo is preparing to commercialize in 2018 and 2019.*
· *Morgan Stanley.. Business Insider
Local officials, business leaders and friends joined the Physician Partners of Orthopaedic & Spine Center to celebrate the ground breaking at 580 City Center Boulevard, for a new Ambulatory Surgery.. PRWeb
Zafar the dolphin just wanted to find love. And maybe a quick hook up.
The sexually frustrated dolphin has been wreaking havoc in Landévennec, Brittany, a seaside town in the north of France. The.. Mashable
Astronauts may be exceptionally brave, intelligent, and accomplished, but they're not superhuman: they still have to poop and pee when they leave Earth.
But as NASA was working to get the first.. Business Insider
Los Olivos' Largest Annual Festival features Morning "Fun Run", Burrito Breakfast, Small-Town Parade, Vintage Tractor and Antique Car Display, Scarecrow Fest, "Kiddie Korral", Live Music, 100+ Vendor.. PRWeb
· *Tesla CEO Elon Musk actually has a relatively brief history of counter-attacking short sellers.*
· *For much of Tesla's 15-year history, Musk has considered Wall Street something of a.. Business Insider
· *James Stout was convinced that he'd become a neuroscientist, but a shift to computer science led him to Google and later Waymo, where he pioneered on the company's virtual-realty testing.. Business Insider
For the longest time, I convinced myself that wanting to like No Man's Sky was enough. It wasn't until the massive No Man's Sky Next update came along that I realized I was fooling myself.
A brief.. Mashable
*SALINAS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / July 31, 2018 / 1st Capital Bank* (OTC PINK: FISB) reported unaudited net income of $1.51 million for the three months ended June 30, 2018, compared to net income of $855.. Accesswire
That’s right, Shark Week is back! And as it is the 30th anniversary of TV’s famous aquatic marathon, we’re taking a look at the history of discovery Channel's longest running cable television.. USATODAY.com