Here are the top stories for Tuesday, August 28th: Voters pick candidates for Arizona Senate; Questions raised over US-Mexico trade deal; Hundreds pay respect to Aretha Franklin; British PM Theresa May.. USATODAY.com
NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — Kenya’s foreign minister says British Prime Minister Theresa May will visit the country at the end of the month, in her first visit to Africa since becoming head of the U.K... Seattle Times
Two Russian nationals have been named and charged in the attempted murder of Yulia and Sergei Skripal, who were poisoned by the nerve agent Novichok in Salisbury earlier this year. British PM Theresa..
LONDON (Reuters) - Russia must rein in the activities of its military intelligence officers and account for their actions, British Prime Minister Theresa May said on Wednesday. “We want Russia to act..
According to a report by CNN, on Wednesday, British Prime Minister Theresa May left Nigeria after signing agreements aimed at boosting economic and security ties between both countries. May reportedly..
· *US Dollar Index rises above 95.30 in the NA session.*
· *Brexit headlines provide a modest boost to the pound on Thursday.*
· *Markets don't pay much attention to dismal PPI numbers.*
President Trump and British Prime Minister Theresa May speak to reporters after wrapping up their meeting outside London. This follows explosive comments by President Trump about May's leadership and.. CBS News
· *Political woes drag the GBP/USD pair below the 1.32 mark on Monday.*
· *News of Conservative party members supporting PM May in her stance triggers a modest relief rally.*
· *US Dollar Index.. FXstreet.com
Additional comments from British PM Theresa May is crossing the wires as she speaks at the House of Commons with key quotes (via Reuters) found below.
· What we are proposing is challenging for the.. FXstreet.com
British PM Theresa May is delivering her speech at the House of Commons with key quotes (via Reuters) found below.
· I want to pay tribute to David Davis and Boris Johnson.
· We do not agree.. FXstreet.com
· *Germany reportedly regards UK PM May's customs plan as 'unworkable.'*
· *GBP/USD quickly erases over 50 pips.*
· *Business activity in the service sector in the U.S. remains healthy.*