Low-cost, dual monitor thin client with Gigabit LAN and faster processor verified as Citrix Ready.
ORLANDO, Fla. and AUSTIN, Texas (PRWEB) January 08, 2019
Today ClearCube® Technology, Inc. an.. PRWeb - Published
In early trading on Friday, shares of NetEase, topped the list of the day's best performing components of the Nasdaq 100 index, trading up 5.4%. Year to date, NetEase has lost about 28.0% of its value.
· *Semiconductors will have a tough going in 2019 due to weaker end-demand trends, inventory adjustments, and China trade issues, RBC said.*
· *Two chip giants, AMD and Nvidia, have been under.. Business Insider - Published
· *In its first profit warning in more than a decade on Wednesday, Apple said its revenue will be up to $9 billion lower than originally anticipated in the first quarter of its 2019 financial.. Business Insider - Published
· Hundreds of senior bankers have shuffled seats in the most active year for moves since the financial crisis.
· Tech bankers are the most coveted, and they're still getting poached — which is.. Business Insider - Published
Cisco Systems Inc. has agreed to buy optical chip technology company Luxtera Inc. for $660 million. The announcement by the San Jose networking giant comes days after Bloomberg reported it had beat.. bizjournals - Published
Cisco Systems Inc.is in reportedly talks to buy optical chip technology company Luxtera Inc. Bloomberg cited unnamed sources who said the San Jose networking giant beat out rival bids from other.. bizjournals - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Friday: Altria Group Inc., down 22 cents to $54.18 The maker of Marlboro cigarettes is taking a 45 percent stake in Cronos Group, a.. SeattlePI.com - Published
Here is what you need to know.
1. *Canada arrested Huawei's CFO, and the US is seeking her extradition. *Meng Wanzhou, the CFO of the Chinese technology company Huawei, was arrested on suspicion of.. Business Insider - Published