The Truth-o-Meter says: Mostly True | Donald Trump has a point that NAFTA shuttered thousands of plantsHow has the North American Free Trade Agreement, or NAFTA, affected the number of manufacturing.. PolitiFact
TOKYO - While the US takes aim at China, Canada and Mexico over perceived trade imbalances, Japan has kept a low profile, hoping Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's friendship with golf buddy Donald Trump will.. Bangkok Post
Ranchi (Jharkhand), Sep 23 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY)-Ayushman Bharat health scheme in Ranchi today. During the launch ceremony, PM Modi said..
SASKATOON, Saskatchewan (Reuters) - Canadian Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland on Wednesday said officials needed to do more work before she could hold fresh talks with the United States on renewing..
Market-moving headlines for the new trading week's open were few but pointed over the weekend, with snap election plans coming into the light for the UK's Prime Minister Theresa May following the.. FXstreet.com
· Gerard Araud, French ambassador to the United States, told reporters he is concerned about the possibility of a trade war between the US and Europe over the auto sector.
· The embassy has.. Business Insider
We are proud to announce that multiple of our Shriners for Children Medical Center Pasadena physicians are recognized as top doctors, in two very prestigious magazines: Los Angeles Magazine and.. PRWeb
WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. and Canadian negotiators are working long hours to keep Canada in a North American trade bloc. The Canadian envoy — Minister of Foreign Affairs Chrystia Freeland — resumed.. SeattlePI.com
The marijuana hydroponics and organic specialty gardening store Grow Generation (OTCMKTS:GRWG) is acquiring HeavyGardens.com, an online seller of hydroponic and grow supplies that generates over.. Proactive Investors
BBB Wise Giving Alliance (Give.org) and the Better Business Bureau advise donors that experienced disaster relief organizations are your best bet to provide emergency help for victims of Hurricane.. PRWeb
Some staff on Alphabet Inc's Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) have resigned because the company was not honoring its commitment to human rights in designing a search app for China and 16 lawmakers from the US.. Proactive Investors
· Business Insider spoke to former Mexican President Vicente Fox about the recent renegotiation of the North American Free Trade Agreement.
· Fox said Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's stance.. Business Insider
· President Donald Trump is reportedly set to involve Japan in his trade war, saying he will make the world's third-largest economy "pay."
· According to a report from the Wall Street Journal late.. Business Insider
As reported by Reuters in one of their latest polls, most market participants are anticipating a bullish showing for US Non-Farm Payrolls.
"Nonfarm payrolls probably rose by 191,000.. FXstreet.com
· *The index holds on to the 95.00 handle ahead of data.*
· *Yields of the US 10-year note linger over the 2.90% area.*
· *US ADP report coming in next ahead of ISM non-manufacturing.*
· *The North-America Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) hangs in the balance following acrimonious negotiations, including leaks of unflattering comments from US President Donald Trump about his Canadian.. Business Insider
As reported by Reuters, NAFTA renegotiations between the US and Canada are set to resume today as another round of talks gets underway. US President Donald Trump recently made a play to shut down NAFTA.. FXstreet.com
The Bank of Canada as expected, left interest rate unchanged after today’s meeting. Analysts at Rabobank see limited room for further tightening and expect a maximum of three more hikes in the next.. FXstreet.com
· *President Donald Trump nearly pulled the US out of two major trade deals in 2017, according to a new book by veteran journalist Bob Woodward.*
· *Woodward reports that Trump's former top.. Business Insider