As reported by Bloomberg, China is planning to make further sweeping cuts to import tariffs in an effort to jump-start domestic spending.
As the US-China trade war steepens,.. FXstreet.com
Alibaba Chairman Jack Ma said his Chinese e-commerce giant no longer plans to create one million jobs in the United States due to the U.S.-China trade conflict started by U.S. President Donald Trump,..
· Robert Lighthizer is the US Trade Representative spearheading President Donald Trump's trade war with China.
· According to a new Bloomberg profile, Lighthizer has been a hard-charging trade.. Business Insider
According to the Currency Research Team at BNZ, the NZD/USD pair might have found a floor around 0.65 over the near-term as Trump’s move on tariffs was more moderate than feared. They add that the.. FXstreet.com
Larry Fink, chief executive of BlackRock, the world's largest asset manager, on Thursday said the United States is "a big winner" in the trade war with China "in the short-term," but not necessarily.. Newsmax
Major US equity indices opened with strong gains on Thursday, with the blue-chip Dow Jones and the broader S&P 500 printing fresh intraday record highs.
Investors looked past the recent escalation.. FXstreet.com
Jonas Goltermann, Developed Market Economist at ING, points out that the Norwegian central bank raised the policy rate to 0.75%, in line with expectations.
“The new rate path is.. FXstreet.com
· *The index appears in the lower end of the range in the 94.40 region.*
· *Yields of the US 10-year stay sidelined around 3.07%.*
· *US Philly Fed manufacturing index next of relevance in the.. FXstreet.com
Sean Callow, Research Analyst at Westpac, suggests that the AUD/USD pair is likely to remain supported as there is a limited room for more to be priced into the short end of the US yield curve and a.. FXstreet.com
According to Sean Callow, Research Analyst at Westpac, the extent of AUD resilience in the face of the latest phase of US-China trade battles has been a little surprising.
“A week.. FXstreet.com