Analysts at TD Securities explained that they have reached our end of year target for USDCNY early as Chinese policymakers have allowed for a more rapid pace of adjustment to fundamental factors than.. FXstreet.com
Trump’s proposed new tariffs on $200 billion of imported goods from China escalate the U.S.-China trade conflict and intensify the debate about the economic and political implications of trade.. CNSNews.com
US President Donald Trump said on Wednesday that European leaders were coming to Washington next week to try to hammer out a deal focused largely on car tariffs, while his top economic adviser accused.. DNA
The United States and the European Union should work together to reform the World Trade Organization and illegal action will not work to solve issues in international trade, EU Trade Commissioner.. Reuters
*China's *Foreign Ministry is out with the latest remarks on the US-China trade spat, with the key headlines found below.
It is clear who is right and who is wrong on trade spat with the.. FXstreet.com
· *Bounces-off a dip to 5-DMA at 112.64, as US dollar finds support from the Yuan sell-off.*
· *Bulls looking for a test of Wednesday’s high at 113.14 on upbeat US Philly Fed manufacturing.. FXstreet.com
· *The pair is trading within a sideline theme around 1.1640.*
· *The greenback remains bid and holding on above the 95.00 mark.*
· *Philly Fed manufacturing index coming in next in the US.. FXstreet.com
Takahide Kiuchi, Executive Economist at Nomura, suggests that if the US imposes the additional tariffs on China, US consumers are likely to take a big hit from rising prices.
· *CNY sell-off continues on hawkish Fed and trade concerns. *
· *The USD/CNY RSI continues to report overbought conditions. *
The USD/CNY pair rose to 6.7398 today - the highest level since.. FXstreet.com