· *Boeing will start including a safety feature customers previously had to pay for on all of its 737 Max aircraft, The New York Times reports.*
· *The feature, called a disagree light, will.. Business Insider - Published
· *The United States Department of Justice (DOJ) has subpoenaed Boeing as part of a criminal investigation into the certification and marketing processes for the aerospace manufacturer's 737 Max.. Business Insider - Published
Reuters reports Indonesian investigators said on Thursday that information from the cockpit voice recorder of a Lion Air jet that crashed in October was leaked to the media and they would hold a news..
According to a report by Reuters, on Tuesday, the investigation into the final moments of Ethiopian Airlines flight 302 turned to the cockpit voice recorder, whose contents may affect the future of not..
Boeing Co Chief Executive Dennis Muilenburg, facing the biggest crisis of his tenure, said on Monday that the company understands "lives depend on the work we do" and was taking steps to "fully ensure"..
Villagers gather wreckages of the Ethiopian Airlines Flight ET 302 plane crash, near the town Bishoftu, near Addis Ababa, Ethiopia March 15, 2019. REUTERS/Tiksa Negeri PARIS (Reuters) - Data from the..
According to a report by Reuters, on Saturday, France's BEA air accident investigation agency said that investigators looking for the cause of the Ethiopian Airlines crash that killed all 157 people on..
According to a report by Reuters, on Saturday, a spokesman for France’s BEA air accident investigation agency said that investigators began studying the cockpit voice recorder of an Ethiopian Airways..
According to Reuters, investigators hunting for the cause of the crash of an Ethiopian Airlines plane that killed all 157 people on board have begun studying the cockpit voice recorder. Experts say it..
· *Federal investigators are looking into how Boeing's 737 Max plane was certified to fly. *
· *The FBI is also joining the Department of Transportation's inquiry, The Seattle Times.. Business Insider - Published
Dramatic new details were revealed about the Lion Air Boeing 737 Max jet that crashed off Indonesia last October, killing 189 people. A report from Bloomberg says that same plane nearly crashed the day.. CBS News - Published
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — The Latest recovery of black box recorder from missing Alaska plane (all times local):
Federal accident investigators say they're looking at options for.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· *Boeing's CEO responded to growing questions about its 737 Max plane on Monday. *
· *In an open letter to passengers and airlines, Dennis Muilenburg said the hotly awaited software update.. Business Insider - Published
· *Ethiopian transport minister Dagmawit Moge told reporters on Sunday that an evaluation of the black boxes from crashed Boeing 737 Max 8 jets in Ethiopian Airlines Flight ET302 and Lion Air Flight.. Business Insider - Published
· *Crash investigators released the first picture of the black boxes from Ethiopian Airlines Flight ET302. *
· *The photo, of the Boeing 737 Max 8 airliner's mangled flight data recorder, was.. Business Insider - Published
· An Atlas Air cargo plane that was transporting Amazon goods crashed in Texas on Feb. 23, killing all three onboard.
· The National Transportation Safety Board has finally extracted the black boxes.. Business Insider - Published
The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board said on Friday that investigators have recovered the cockpit voice recorder from a cargo plane that crashed on Feb. 23 in Texas, killing three. Reuters - Published Also reported by •NPR
ANAHUAC, Texas (AP) — Authorities say they have recovered the cockpit voice recorder from a Boeing 767 cargo plane that crashed into a Texas bay. Local and federal officials have been scouring.. Seattle Times - Published Also reported by •Reuters
Investigators in Texas searched Sunday for cockpit voice and data recorders in the wreckage of a cargo plane flying for Amazon.com Inc. that crashed this weekend, killing the three people on board. Wall Street Journal - Published
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — The owners of an air ambulance that disappeared in Alaska with three people on board say searchers have detected the beacon signal from the missing plane’s cockpit voice.. Seattle Times - Published
Navy divers have located the cockpit voice recorder of a Lion Air jet that crashed into the Java Sea in October. Remains of some of the 189 people who died in the crash were also discovered at the.. CBS News - Published Also reported by •NPR
Navy divers have recovered the cockpit voice recorder of a Lion Air jet that crashed into the Java Sea in October, Indonesian... Deseret News - Published Also reported by •USATODAY.com •FOXNews.com •Seattle Times
The “black box” cockpit voice recorder from the Lion Air jet that nosedived into the Java Sea killing some 198 people in October was discovered by Indonesian Navy divers, officials revealed Monday. FOXNews.com - Published
JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) — Investigators of the Oct. 28 crash of a Lion Air flight into the Java Sea say the Boeing 737 MAX aircraft was deemed airworthy when it made its final takeoff from Jakarta... SeattlePI.com - Published
· Boeing is coming under fire for allegedly failing to warn pilots and customers about a safety feature that could cause the plane to dive out of the sky.
· CNN reports that a top Lion Air official.. Business Insider - Published
Divers reported seeing the fuselage and engines of the crashed Lion Air jet on the seafloor and a ping locator has detected a signal that may be from the cockpit voice recorder, Indonesia's search and.. FOXNews.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times