The Department of Homeland Security has been collecting fingerprints and personal data from potential sponsors of asylum-seeking children, government documents show. More than 100 groups and privacy.. Credit: Christian Science Monitor - Published
Joshua Wong was presented the 2018 Lantos Human Rights Prize in absentia because the Hong Kong court denied his request to travel to the United States.
WASHINGTON (PRWEB) December 07, 2018
The.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
Hey, good morning! You look fabulous. This morning, MoviePass is ready to try again, and Alphabet's self-driving car service is open for business. Also, Google said it's killing Allo, and newly.. Credit: engadget - Published
___ Report: Moonves obstructed sexual misconduct investigation NEW YORK (AP) — An internal investigation of former CBS chief Les Moonves has turned up more evidence of sexual misconduct as well as.. Credit: SeattlePI.com - Published
As expected, the UK Parliament has released a set of internal Facebook emails that were seized as part of its investigation into the company's data privacy practices. The 250-page document, which.. Credit: engadget - Published
LONDON — Emails and other internal Facebook documents released by a British parliamentary committee on Wednesday show how the social media giant gave favored companies like Airbnb, Lyft and Netflix.. Credit: SFGate - Published
· Internal Facebook emails released on Wednesday by British Parliament reveal the discussions leading to the "log scraping" practice that collected call and SMS text logs from Facebook users on.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Facebook employees have been using burner phones so they're able to "talk s--t" about the company with their colleagues, BuzzFeed News reports.
· BuzzFeed's story details an atmosphere of distrust.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Explosive documents show that in 2012 Facebook internally considered charging developers for access to its platform, which enables them to see and collect user data.
· In a public post, Facebook.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Facebook chief executive Mark Zuckerberg responded to the publication of internal company emails and documents by UK Parliament.*
· *The documents highlight how Facebook made early decisions.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg personally oversaw a list of competitors and decided whether they could access its platform data or not.*
· *That's according to internal Facebook emails and.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
LONDON (AP) — The British Parliament has released some 250 pages worth of documents that show Facebook considered charging developers for data access. Parliament's media committee seized confidential.. Credit: SFGate - Published Also reported by •SeattlePI.com
“Climate change a slow-moving war” is narrow view held by a few activist scientists says Friends of Science calling for climate equality and climate diversity, in response to a HuffPost report on a.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
A Massachusetts teen facing charges in the killing of a 17-year-old boy had been allowed to remain in the country despite being identified by police as an active member of MS-13, recently filed federal.. Credit: FOXNews.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
Matthew Whitaker, the acting attorney general, had much more involvement in an invention-promotion company shut down last year by federal regulators than has been previously known, internal documents.. Credit: Wall Street Journal - Published