NEW YORK (AP) — Claims of jury misconduct in the trial of drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman have drawn new attention to the digital-age challenge courts face in preventing jurors from scouring.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
· Jeff Bezos has been considered the The Washington Post's savior since he bought it in 2013.
· But recent scandal around his personal life has shaken some people at the company's image of him.
·.. Business Insider - Published
According to Newser, A member of the jury that found Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzman guilty on all counts tells Vice News at least five jurors followed news coverage of the case during the..
Experts say Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, who faces a mandatory life sentence after being found guilty of drug trafficking in federal court in New York, is almost certainly headed for the "Supermax" ADX..
· *Snap shares plunged after socialite Kylie Jenner tweeted one year ago about how little she used its Snapchat app.*
· *The tweet underscored broader issues with the app.*
· *Jenner's tweet.. Business Insider - Published
Attorneys for El Chapo have raised concerns of potential misconduct and said they were reviewing their options after a member of the jury at the Mexican drug lord’s trial accused several other of.. WorldNews - Published Also reported by •Independent
· *Goldman Sachs is reportedly partnering with Apple to launch a new credit card paired with fresh iPhone features, according to a story from the Wall Street Journal Thursday.*
· *It will be.. Business Insider - Published
El Chapo's lawyers are raising concerns of potential juror misconduct after a member of the jury told a news website that several jurors viewed media coverage of the Mexican drug lord's trial against a.. FOXNews.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
Mexican drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman may file a motion challenging his conviction on 10 criminal counts, after a juror told Vice News that jurors read media coverage of the case and discussed it.. Reuters - Published
· Hans Redeker, the lead global foreign-exchange strategist for Morgan Stanley, says investors are making a crucial mistake that could end up working against them.
· As a result of this.. Business Insider - Published
· *Garmin beat on both the top and bottom lines.*
· *The company also forecast full-year revenues and profits above Wall Street expectations.*
· *Shares gained 15% following the results.*
·.. Business Insider - Published
· *Tilray announced Wednesday that will acquire Manitoba Harvest, the world's largest hemp food company, in a cash and stock deal.*
· *Tilray will pay 419 million Canadian dollars ($318.. Business Insider - Published
· *Canopy Growth on Thursday reported better-than-expected quarterly revenues thanks to huge legal-marijuana sales in Canada.*
· *Canopy's recreational marijuana revenues were ahead of its one major.. Business Insider - Published
· *Walmart posted strong fourth-quarter results Tuesday, beating on both the top and bottom lines and on same-store sales.*
· *Online sales surged 40% for the 2019 fiscal year.*
· *The retail.. Business Insider - Published
· *Annual results for Europe's largest bank, HSBC, missed analyst expectations on Tuesday, with the bank's CEO saying revenues "collapsed" at the end of 2018.*
· *The bank saw revenues of $53.8.. Business Insider - Published
Six illegal immigrants with ties to a Mexican drug cartel — a rival of the powerful Sinaloa cartel, whose notorious leader Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman was convicted last week — were arrested in.. FOXNews.com - Published
One man reportedly stole headphones and other items from the same Apple Store every day for months, in order to support an expensive drug habit. That and more, in the latest Apple-related crime.. AppleInsider - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — After El Chapo’s conviction in a drug-trafficking trial that included florid testimony of jewel-encrusted guns, a fleet of cash-laden jets and a personal zoo with roaming big cats,.. Seattle Times - Published Also reported by •FOXNews.com
A viral meme is spreading false information connecting the infamous drug lord El Chapo to three major Democratic politicians.
The post ‘El Chapo’ Trial Used To Spread Viral Deception appeared.. FactCheck.org - Published
George Lopez is ripping Sen. Ted Cruz to shreds over his idea to use money seized from El Chapo to fund President Trump's border wall. We got the comedian Thursday at LAX, and asked him about.. TMZ.com - Published
Inmates spend about 23 hours of every day in solitary confinement inside a 12-by-7-foot cell. "This place is not designed for humanity."
azcentral.com - Published Also reported by •Delawareonline •USATODAY.com
There’s a supermax prison in Florence, Colorado, two hours outside Denver. It’s the highest-security penitentiary in the United States. Since opening in 1994, no prisoner has escaped from the.. Seattle Times - Published
When U.S. District Judge Brian Cogan read the verdict finding Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman guilty of smuggling tons of drugs to the United States, he warned the 12 jurors who had decided the notorious.. Reuters - Published
A jury in New York found Mexican drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman guility on all charges, and he will likely spend the rest of his life in a U.S. prison. New York Times reporter Emily Palmer joins.. CBS News - Published
NPR's Mary Louise Kelly speaks with Univision reporter León Krauze about what's next for the Sinaloa Cartel and the ongoing drug war in Mexico after Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán's guilty verdict. NPR - Published
Attorneys for Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán say they will appeal his conviction. A federal jury found Guzman guilty on 10 counts Tuesday including drug trafficking and money laundering... CBS News - Published