From Amsterdam to Barcelona, European cities are working hard to reduce their carbon emissions. But some of the necessary high-tech measures, such as solar panels and electric cars, are expensive, and.. Credit: Christian Science Monitor - Published
Volkswagen expects to become the most profitable manufacturer of electric cars thanks to a huge expansion plan to mass produce battery driven vehicles, Chief Executive Herbert Diess said on Friday. As..
According to Reuters, VW will spend almost $50 billion on developing electric cars. The project will also focus on autonomous driving and new mobility services. Volkswagen hopes to finish the project..
The eccentric billionaire Elon Musk has courted controversy and made headlines for all the wrong reasons lately, but he's also had some remarkable success in developing world-changing technology. For..
FRANKFURT, Germany (AP) — Automaker Volkswagen says it will invest 44 billion euros ($50 billion) in developing autonomous and electric cars and expand the appeal of battery-powered cars by selling.. Credit: Seattle Times - Published
Colorado's attorney general is being asked to look into a trip Gov. John Hickenlooper allegedly took to visit Tesla Automotive's Nevada facility for making electric cars just before ordering the state.. Credit: Denver Post - Published
· *I've driven many electric cars — and every vehicle Tesla sells. I've also endured some mishaps and adventures when it comes to charging.*
· *Tesla has an extensive network of Superchargers, but.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
FRANKFURT, Germany (AP) — German automaker Volkswagen will convert three factories in Germany to manufacture electric cars, ramping up production of zero-local emission cars ahead of tougher European.. Credit: SFGate - Published Also reported by •SeattlePI.com •Seattle Times
Editorial note: Business Insider will name its 2018 Car of the Year on Monday, November 19. Each day this week, we're taking another look at the five vehicles that were runners-up that were selected.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Ah, Elon Musk.
The eccentric billionaire and real-life Tony Stark has courted controversy and made headlines for all the wrong reasons lately, but he's also had some remarkable success in developing.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Lime executive Caen Contee has insisted the scooter startup has "the safest product" despite the firm issuing two product recalls this month.*
· *People reported handlebars falling off scooters.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Tesla has made good on its plan to cull options for its electric cars, and the changes are... mixed. Electrek has learned that Tesla has raised the prices of the Model S 75D and Model X 75D by $1,000.. Credit: engadget - Published
· *Tesla has mastered electric cars, but the technology is nothing that the rest of the auto industry can't easily replicate.*
· *Traditional carmakers know that vehicles can be a low-margin.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Everyone loves a sleeper—something that looks rather mundane, but ends up ripping the doors off of anything in its way. This 1949 Mercury Coupe was never a full-blown hot rod, but it's now one of the.. Credit: MotorAuthority - Published
· *Blockchain enables a seamless charging experience for shared electric vehicles*
*MUNICH, GERMANY / ACCESSWIRE / November 6, 2018 / *At this year's BMW Group IT Fair in Munich, Luxoft Holding,.. Credit: Accesswire - Published
· *Tesla sold a large number of ZEV and non-ZEV credits in its profitable third quarter.*
· *Tesla earns these credits because it sells only all-electric vehicles.*
· *Tesla has sold credits every.. Credit: Business Insider - Published