The European Parliament voted on Tuesday (15 January) to extend the funding of an experimental fusion power reactor through to 2027, although some MEPs are still concerned about the multi-billion euro.. EurActiv - Published
EU chief negotiator Michel Barnier told Britain that the European Parliament was open to a different kind of Brexit deal, but only if London changes its terms, after Theresa May's plan was defeated in..
Reaction from leader of the SNP in Westminster Ian Blackford, Conservative MP Nicky Morgan and European Parliament Brexit coordinator Guy Verhofstadt after Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected by the..
Patients in Britain could die due to a lack of medical supplies and an exodus of doctors in the event of a hard Brexit, German conservative Peter Liese, a member of the European Parliament, warned on.. Reuters - Published
· *The index is losing further ground and drops below the 96.00 handle.*
· *Yields of the US 10-year note climb to fresh tops beyond 2.72%.*
· *US Retail Sales, Trade Balance, Fed’s Beige Book.. FXstreet.com - Published
Britain's parties must rise above their own interests and cooperate on a Brexit solution they all support, the European Parliament's Brexit negotiator Guy Verhofstadt said on Wednesday, adding the EU.. Reuters - Published
· *Spot remains on the defensive near the key 1.1400 handle.*
· *The greenback appears sidelined around 96.00*
· *US Retail Sales, Factory Orders next up on the docket.*
The demand for the.. FXstreet.com - Published
By Bart Broer*
There have been increasing media reports of what is portrayed as China’s latest authoritarian crackdown on its citizens: the development of a ‘social credit system’. By.. Eurasia Review - Published
Additional comments from Mario Draghi, President of the European Central Bank, continue to cross the wires as the speaks before the European Parliament.
*Key quotes (via Reuters)*
· Present.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *Broad-based USD strength weighs on **pair** on Tuesday.*
· *US Dollar Index advances to new weekly highs above 96.*
· *ECB's Draghi says recent economic developments have been weaker than.. FXstreet.com - Published
Below are some key takeaways from the speech delivered by Mario Draghi, President of the European Central Bank, at plenary debate of the European Parliament about the ECB’s annual report 2017 in.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *The pair remains depressed in the area of weekly lows near 1.1430.*
· *US headline Producer Prices dropped 0.2% MoM in December.*
· *ECB’s Draghi speaks before the European Parliament.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *EUR/USD slipped back below the pivot at 1.1488 on Friday, falling from a high of 1.1540 to a low of 1.1451, consolidating between there and 1.1480 in a sideways drift in the main. *
· *EUR/USD.. FXstreet.com - Published
Philippe Dauba-Pantanacce, senior economist at Standard Chartered, suggests that India’s general elections in April-May is likely to have a highly uncertain outcome, broader geopolitical.. FXstreet.com - Published
Latest EHS Regulations Updates Assist Companies to Achieve EHS Compliance
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (PRWEB) January 14, 2019
Specialty Technical Publishers (STP) and Specialty Technical.. PRWeb - Published
According to reporting by The Guardian, European Council President Donald Tusk is preparing to offer a Brexit extension to Britain until at least July, pending a formal request for a delay.
*Key.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *We are entering the realms of data dependency once again and while today's schedule is pretty much void of scheduled calendar events, bar Chinese trade as the main focus, the week ahead is packed.. FXstreet.com - Published
PARIS (AP) — French far-right party National Rally has launched its campaign for the European Parliament election, which nationalist, anti-immigration movements like hers hope to dominate. During a.. Seattle Times - Published
BERLIN (AP) — The far-right Alternative for Germany party is set to call for Germany to leave the European Union if it isn’t reformed, but backed off setting a five-year deadline. The.. Seattle Times - Published
BUDAPEST, Hungary (AP) — Hungary’s objective for the upcoming European Parliament elections is for “anti-immigration forces” to become a majority in all European Union institutions, including.. Seattle Times - Published
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Members of Poland’s populist ruling party are signaling some reservations about forming an alliance with the anti-migrant Italian League party. The head of the League,.. Seattle Times - Published
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Italian Interior Minister Matteo Salvini is visiting Warsaw to meet with Poland’s powerful ruling party leader as well as his Polish counterpart, as their populist-nationalist.. Seattle Times - Published
In his most recent ThinkAdvisor article, “What Deutsche Bank Left Off Its List of 30 Market Risks,” independent channel broker-dealer recruiter Jon Henschen discusses the primary concern to.. PRWeb - Published
The European Commission, the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union reached an agreement earlier this month regarding changes to the Proposal for a Regulation on ENISA, Mondaq - Published
Analysts at Rabobank point out that Italian government, on the verge of 2019, pushed its budget through parliament, a move that drew criticism from President Mattarella.
“In a.. FXstreet.com - Published
According to analysts at Rabobank, the elections for European Parliament, to be held in May 2019, will be a key political event.
“Growing popular discontent could lead to a rise in.. FXstreet.com - Published