Today, we have an all-important ECB meeting and as we get close to the decision timings, here are the expectations as forecasted by the economists and researchers of 7 major banks for the upcoming.. FXstreet.com
Analysts at Danske Bank, suggest that during today’s ECB meeting they expect no new policy signals after the June decisions.
“Draghi's most recent public appearances in Sintra.. FXstreet.com
NPR's Ailsa Chang speaks with European Parliament member Elmar Brok about what President Trump's past week in Europe means for relations between the United States and the European Union going forward. NPR
by Simon Baxendale -
Ask anyone in the UK with a slight interest in politics who Nigel Farage is and you may well get a different response each and every time – the former leader of the UK.. One News Page Staff
· *The pair fades the up move to the 1.1800 area.*
· *The greenback manages to gather some traction in lows near 93.70.*
· *ECB’s Mario Draghi said underlying economic fundamentals remain.. FXstreet.com
Below are the key quotes from the introductory statement by Mario Draghi, President of the ECB, at the ECON committee of the European Parliament, Brussels, 9 July 2018.
· The labour market has.. FXstreet.com
· *The pair keeps the constructive tone on Monday, around 1.1780.*
· *The up move in spot comes along further pressure around the buck.*
· *EMU’s Sentix index came in above expectations in.. FXstreet.com
Analysts at Deutsche Bank lists down the key economic releases and events for the week ahead.
*“Monday: * In the US we'll get May consumer credit data in the evening. Away from.. FXstreet.com
The European Parliament’s Chief Brexit Coordinator Guy Verhofstadt took to Twitter to comments on the Brexit talks following the resignation of Davis from the position of Brexit Secretary, Reuters.. FXstreet.com
· *Looks to 1.1800 as USD selling resumes in Europe. *
· *A jump in Eurozone July Sentix investor confidence boosts the Euro.*
The *EUR/USD* pair continues to closely track the US dollar.. FXstreet.com
Forex today opened the week with some negative political news from the UK, as three Brexit Minister resigns amid reports of a split in the UK government on the plan PM May announced at Chequers. The.. FXstreet.com
· *EUR/USD moved above the 50-day MA in Asia rose to a three-week high of 1.1767. *
· *ECB president Mario Draghi speaks to the European Parliament’s ECON committee.*
The EUR/USD posted solid.. FXstreet.com
On Thursday, the European Parliament rejected a controversial proposal to overhaul the European Union's copyright laws that critics say would significantly damage internet freedom.
The legislation.. Mashable