· *The European Central Bank said Thursday it will end its bond-buying program in December. *
· *The central bank also said it expects to keep rates unchanged through the summer of 2019.*
· *The.. Business Insider
Federal Reserve officials signaled Wednesday they could pick up the pace of interest-rate increases this year and next to keep a rapidly expanding economy on an even keel. Wall Street Journal Also reported by •Harrison Daily
The Federal Reserve raised interest rates by 0.25 percent and hinted at an accelerated timeline for rate hikes this year, given that U.S. economic activity "has been rising at a solid rate." Cheddar's..
Here's the latest for Wednesday, July 13th: President Donald Trump declares there is "no longer a nuclear threat from North Korea"; Trump backs a House GOP immigration bill; Michael Cohen seeks new.. USATODAY.com
· *Netflix hit a record high on Wednesday **after Goldman Sachs analyst Heath Terry raised his price target. *
· *Terry thinks Netflix will soon turn cash flow positive. *
· *Watch.. Business Insider
· *The Federal Reserve raised its key rate by 25 basis points and signaled two more rate hikes this year.*
· *Treasury yields rose following the rate announcement.*
· *Follow Treasury yields in.. Business Insider
The Federal Reserve is widely expected to announce in a statement at 2 p.m. ET that it decided to raise interest rates.
After a two-day meeting, the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) likely.. Business Insider
The economic expansion that began in mid-2009 and already ranks as the second-longest in American history most likely will end in 2020 as the Fed raises interest rates to cool off an overheating.. Wall Street Journal