*Program Seeks Industry Input and Adoption to Promote Standardization and Solve Common Problems Within Financial Services *
*NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 25, 2018 / *FINOS (the Fintech Open.. Accesswire
On Thursday, Wells Fargo said it would cut its staff by about 5% to 10% within the next three years. Wells Fargo is third biggest bank in the U.S., according to Business Insider. The bank has 265,000..
Christian Meissner, the head of global investment at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, is leaving. He joined the firm in 2010 and is set to depart at the end of this year, according to an internal memo...
Ex-Goldman Sachs analyst Damilare Sonoiki, who pleaded guilty last week to an insider-trading scheme, was accused by several women of sexual misconduct just before he was scheduled to graduate from.. Wall Street Journal
Wall Street banking giant Goldman Sachs is launching a market-leading account you can open with £1. The account will offer a 1.5% interest rate, ahead of current the current leader at 1.41%. MailOnline
According to Goldman Sachs analysts, broader market risk aversion remains close to the surface as the US-China trade war sees nothing but continued high tempers in the weeks and months to come, though.. FXstreet.com
*Welcome to Finance Insider, Business Insider's summary of the top stories of the past 24 hours. Sign up here to get the best of Business Insider delivered direct to your inbox.*
*Ray Dalio, who.. Business Insider
· *President Donald Trump has once again upped the stakes of a trade showdown with China, which could put pressure on US equities — particularly stocks with high overseas exposure.*
· *Goldman.. Business Insider
· Goldman Sachs is making changes to how it selects its partners, one of the most elite clubs on Wall Street, as incoming CEO David Solomon remakes the firm in his vision.
· 2018 is a partner year,.. Business Insider
· *Under Armour announced Thursday a new round of layoffs as part of its strategic growth initiatives.*
· *The layoffs will increase operational efficiencies and benefit its bottom line, the.. Business Insider
So, the latest round of new tariffs have been slapped on Chinese goods, in a move that was widely trailed by President Trump. Broadly speaking, markets took the news in their stride, partly because it.. Proactive Investors
· *Farfetch priced shares at $20 apiece, above the $17-$19 range that was expected.*
· *The UK-based online luxury-goods retailer would raise $885 million in total, well above its previous.. Business Insider
· *MSCI and S&P are soon to make some changes to how tech companies are categorized on the S&P 500 for the first time since 1999. *
· *Effective on Monday September 24, a new Communication.. Business Insider
Shares of the US chipmaker Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU) took a tumble in Friday's pre-market trading on news that its profits are likely to take a hit as the US slaps tariffs on Chinese goods. "Our.. Proactive Investors
Here is what you need to know.
*Uber is reportedly in early talks to buy Deliveroo. *The London-based food-delivery startup Deliveroo would be interested in selling only for a price that's.. Business Insider
· *Twitch, the hugely popular streaming service, has been banned in China.*
· The ban came after a spike in popularity, probably caused by users watching an eSports tournament.
· Some users view.. Business Insider
· *Goldman Sachs has formulated a way to identify stocks that are both inexpensive and also investing in future growth opportunities.*
· To that end, the firm identified 12 companies it expects to.. Business Insider
In its latest client note on the outlook for commodities, analysts at Goldman Sachs revised lower its gold-price forecasts.
Revised its 12-month gold price forecasts to $1,325/toz.. FXstreet.com
The US chipmaker Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU) crushed Wall Street’s estimates on revenue and profit for the fiscal fourth-quarter, defying skeptics who had anticipated the company would see waning.. Proactive Investors
· *TD Ameritrade and Charles Schwab filed a lawsuit against Goldman Sachs on Thursday.*
· *The brokerages say Goldman is in violation of a 17-year agreement that says it must reserve 15% of.. Business Insider