On Thursday House Speaker Nancy Pelosi stated that she would be happy to start working with President Donald Trump, but only once he starts acting more presidential. Business Insider reports that House..
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said on Thursday that President Donald Trump threw a temper tantrum at a meeting with Democratic congressional leaders a day earlier and that she..
U.S. President Donald Trump and Democratic leaders agreed on Tuesday to spend $2 trillion on roads, bridges, water, broadband and power grids, and will meet again in three weeks to discuss how to pay..
· *The US-China trade war could soon push consumers to reduce spending, according to a new Bank of America Merrill Lynch consumer-confidence analysis. *
· *The closely watched University of.. Business Insider - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. retail sales declined last month as Americans cut back their spending on clothes, appliances, and home and garden supplies.
Sales dropped 0.2% in April, the Commerce.. SeattlePI.com - Published
*OLD BRIDGE, NJ / ACCESSWIRE / May 15, 2019 /* Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE American: *BDR*) announced its sales and results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2019.
Net sales.. Accesswire - Published
· *Uber's highly anticipated initial public offering is imminent. *
· *Shares are set to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Friday in one of the largest US-listed IPOs on record.*
·.. Business Insider - Published
*ATLANTA, GA / ACCESSWIRE / May 9, 2019 / Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: PESI)* (the ''Company'') today announced financial results and provided a business update for the first quarter.. Accesswire - Published
CNN Films announced on Wednesday that it is developing a documentary about the life and times of Georgia Congressman John Lewis.
The film, for which CNN is partnering with Trilogy Films and Color.. The Wrap - Published
* WASHINGTON, DC / ACCESSWIRE / May 3, 2019 / *Kelly Hyman, a top-rated attorney with a Denver, Colorado-based law firm, has added another high-profile TV appearance to her credits, participating.. Accesswire - Published
President Donald Trump asked Congress on Wednesday to provide $4.5 billion in emergency spending to fund increased measures in response to the “humanitarian and security crisis” at the U.S.-Mexico.. FOXNews.com - Published
The trio's talk, on a $2 trillion package to upgrade the transportation and communications infrastructure, was more constructive than their last meeting, which led to a partial government shutdown. Newsday - Published
Eugene, Oregon, Apr 30, 2019 / 03:46 pm (CNA).- A federal judge in Oregon has issued a temporary nationwide injunction against the Trump administration’s requirement that recipients of Title X family.. CNA - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — The last time President Donald Trump sat down with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer, the president walked out in a huff and dismissed their.. Seattle Times - Published
· *A key measure of price pressures cooled in February and March, the Commerce Department said Monday.*
· *Inflation has remained below the Federal Reserve's target. *
· *Meanwhile, Monday's.. Business Insider - Published
Rumors of the economic expansion’s death appear to have been greatly exaggerated.
Gross domestic product, the broadest measure of goods and services produced in the economy, rose at a 3.2% annual.. SFGate - Published Also reported by •SeattlePI.com •FOXNews.com •Seattle Times
· *The Commerce Department said Friday that the economy grew at a far faster pace than expected at the beginning of the year. *
· *Gross domestic product, a measure of all the goods and services.. Business Insider - Published
The U.S. economy grew at a solid 3.2% annual rate in the first three months of the year, a far better outcome than expected, overcoming a host of headwinds including global weakness, rising trade.. Newsmax - Published
IRS data released Thursday shows that while the average refund fell, the tax filing season was largely unchanged by the massive tax overhaul.
The Tax Cut and Jobs Act, pushed by President Donald.. SeattlePI.com - Published
Washington D.C., Apr 24, 2019 / 12:40 pm (CNA).- Lawyers representing the US House of Representatives on Tuesday filed a motion in federal court to block funding for the construction of a wall on the.. CNA - Published
· Beyond Meat, the vegan protein company backed by Kleiner Perkins, set a price range on Monday for its long-awaited IPO.
· Beyond Meat set a range of $19 to $21, which at the high end would.. Business Insider - Published
Alaska Air Group is poised to reveal its first quarter earnings, and airline analysts predict that the nation's fifth-largest airline may have suffered a tough first quarter. The government shutdown,.. bizjournals - Published
DALLAS (AP) — United Airlines said Tuesday that its first-quarter profit doubled to $292 million as it carried more passengers and limited costs other than fuel.
The results beat Wall Street.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times •MyNorthwest.com
· *The initial-public-offering market is ramping back up after seeing its quietest quarter in three years.*
· *Healthcare listings are dominating the slate of new companies coming to market this.. Business Insider - Published