· *EUR/JPY is **enroute** for a break of key support at 124.45/50 as the consolidation of recent correction wears thin. *
· *EUR/JPY is currently trading at 124.50, from a high of 124.88 and up.. FXstreet.com - Published
According to Business Insider, President Donald Trump said tax cuts would be the "rocket fuel our economy needs to soar higher than ever before." A new Bank of America Merrill Lynch analysis found that..
Officials say a ceremony held annually at the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia on the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday will not be held this year due to the partial government shutdown.
Delawareonline - Published
· *USD/JPY was finding resistance at 109.88 highs last week and spent the last phase of the closing session drifting lower despite a well-bid greenback. *
· *There remains an air of caution over.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *AUD/JPY has been capped and rejected with long hourly shadows amid bullish recovery from flash crash lows. *
· *The cross will monitor US stocks for direction amidst US government shutdown.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *NZD/USD caught in a bearish trend, rejected by 200-hr SMA on breakup failures. *
· *NZD/USD traders will turn to NZ CPI this week.*
· *How long can the dollar hold up in the face of a.. FXstreet.com - Published
As we get set for a new trading week, albeit with the US out on holiday in honour of Martin Luther King Jr. Day., there are a few noteworthy headlines in the weekend press including, *U.S. government.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *Bulls turn cautious, capped below 0.7200 ahead of China data dump.*
· *Holiday-thinned markets to exaggerate the moves, as US government shutdown remains a major risk for the greenback... FXstreet.com - Published
NPR's Melissa Block asks the Washington Post's national political reporter Robert Costa to assess chances of progress toward ending the partial federal government shutdown, now in its 30th day. NPR - Published
The U.S. is faces uncertainty during the government shutdown. Britain can't seem to agree on how to leave the EU. NPR's Melissa Block speaks with Sebastian Mallaby of the Council on Foreign Relations. NPR - Published
As the partial government shutdown drags on, more people, organizations and entire state governments are feeling the pain. The trickle-down in places like Texas blossoms as the shutdown continues. NPR - Published
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Federal workers charged with protecting airline passengers as they fly out of Boise say the partial government shutdown is creating anxiety. Uncertainty is causing TSA officers.. Seattle Times - Published
· *As we get set for a new trading week, albeit with the US out on holiday in honour of Martin Luther King Jr. Day., there are a few noteworthy headlines in the weekend press and we start with the US.. FXstreet.com - Published
In a brief Sunday morning press conference, Schumer revealed new legislation that would protect government workers who can’t pay their bills because of the ongoing government shutdown. CBS 2 - Published
As Donald Trump's partial shutdown of the U.S. government approaches the end of its first (and hopefully last) month, every little bit helps. Jon Bon Jovi is doing his part.
The '80s rocker — he's.. Mashable - Published
President Donald Trump said on Sunday that his proposed immigration deal to end a 30-day partial government shutdown would not lead to amnesty for "Dreamers," but appeared to signal support for amnesty.. Reuters - Published
Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport says it expects "minimal, if any" problems for passengers since a security checkpoint closed because of staffing issues due to the federal.. Newsday - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
During special coverage of President Trump's immigration speech on MSNBC, anchor Joy Reid interviewed former Republican Congressman Carlos Curbelo. The discussion focused on President Trump's.. CNSNews.com - Published
The federal government shutdown is rippling into everyday life even for people who don’t usually think their lives are closely tied to Washington. The government’s doings, or not-doings, can be.. Seattle Times - Published
The first "Saturday Night Live" episode of 2019 brought back Alec Baldwin as President Donald Trump and took aim at the government shutdown, millennials vs. baby boomers, and the new Gillette ad.
USATODAY.com - Published