Watch VideoAmerica's always been a patchwork quilt of ideas and backgrounds. But the fabric feels frayed. How can we come together? It's a noble goal, with no easy answer. Some have suggested national.. Newsy - Published
· *Artificial intelligence is a "new human right" that everyone should have access to, Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff said at the World Economic Forum on Wednesday.*
· *Otherwise, Benioff said, the.. Business Insider - Published
Watch Video"It's all of the American citizens that are being affected by this government shutdown."
Felicia Chase is an environmental scientist for the EPA. She's one of the agency's more than.. Newsy - Published
SEATTLE, WA, Jan 24, 2019 - (ACN Newswire) - via NEWMEDIAWIRE -- CFN Media Group ("CFN Media"), the leading agency and financial media network dedicated to the North American cannabis industry,.. ACN Newswire - Published
· BuzzFeed is cutting 15% of its staff, according to an internal memo sent from by CEO Jonah Peretti to company employees Wednesday.
· The decision could cost 250 employees their jobs, according.. Business Insider - Published
Atlanta rapper Offset isn’t here for the government shutdown. The hip-hop star has shared his two cents on what’s going on under President Donald Trump‘s administration. In a new interview, Off.. SOHH - Published
NEW YORK, Jan. 23, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York on behalf of.. GlobeNewswire - Published
· *Instagram influencer Caroline Calloway made headlines last year for holding "creativity workshops" for her followers that were poorly run and derided as "scams." *
· *When Calloway decided to.. Business Insider - Published
· *The 2019 World Economic Forum kicked off in Davos, Switzerland, this week.*
· *The Air Charter Service expects that roughly 1,500 private jets will shuttle attendees to and from the conference.. Business Insider - Published
Here's the latest for Wednesday January 23rd: Pelosi officially postpones Trump address: Venezuela's opposition leader declares himself president; Nurse charged after woman in coma gave birth and Alec.. USATODAY.com - Published
Vuuzle Media Corp announced their newest technology using secrete optronic equipment that organizes our visual web in 3D on all smart mobile phones, computers, TV and smart devices.
LAS VEGAS.. PRWeb - Published
Chad Johnson has set his sights on another bachelorette: Kendra Wilkinson. The Girls Next Door star was spotted with former Bachelorette contestant Chad Johnson, a.k.a. Bad Chad from Jojo... E! Online - Published
President Donald Trump took office January 20, 2017. The Fox News Poll checked in with voters about how things are going for the administration after two years. Here are six takeaways. FOXNews.com - Published
· Frontier Airlines is one of many ultra-low-cost airlines in the US offering passengers cheaper fares than what major carriers charge.
· But there's a catch to flying one such airline, especially.. Business Insider - Published
Building on its successful Software Defined Radio (SDR) products, Codan Communications has developed its latest manpack, the Sentry-H 6110-MP, one of the smallest and lightest tactical manpacks in the.. PRWeb - Published
Welcome to our daily roundup of the best lifestyle deals from 9to5Toys. Each day we scour the internet, searching for the best fashion and home goods offers from our favorite retailers. We’ll be.. 9to5Toys - Published
Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the.. Macworld - Published
The ability of drones to interfere with airliners — and inconvenience their passengers — has now been demonstrated on two continents, and the problem is likely to get worse as the number of small,.. SeattlePI.com - Published
West Indies (264-8) vs England: Anderson's unquenchable hunger saw England produce a rousing comeback but, with the match tantalisingly poised, the real hard work only starts here Independent - Published
Last week, a group of boys engaged with a Native American man beating a tribal drum. The exchange was caught on video. And watching that video, each of us saw what we wanted to see. Because the.. The Wrap - Published
· Joy Buolamwini is an MIT researcher working to compel organizations to make facial recognition software more ethical and inclusive.
· The AI that runs facial recognition software learns from data.. Business Insider - Published
With “Split” back in 2017, M. Night Shyamalan ventured into new territory as a director — he had stealthily made a sequel to his 2000 film “Unbreakable,” which these days is generally.. The Wrap - Published