According to Gizmodo.com, Gene Levoff, a former Vice President of Corporate Law at Apple, was charged with insider trading on Wednesday by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Levoff, who was..
According to Reuters, fears about CEO Elon Musk's future are sinking Tesla. Shares plunged up to 13% this week, after U.S. securities regulators accused Musk of fraud. The 47-year-old entrepreneur is..
The Securities and Exchange Commission today charged a former senior lawyer at SeaWorld Entertainment Inc. with insider trading based on nonpublic information that the company’s revenue would be.. SEC - Published
· MacKenzie Bezos likely won't sell off a significant portion of her newly independent stake in Amazon anytime soon, legal experts said.
· Following her impending divorce from Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos,.. Business Insider - Published
On Jan. 28, 2019, the House of Representatives passed with overwhelming bipartisan support (413 to 3) the Promoting Transparent Standards for Corporate Insiders Act (H.R. 624) (the Act). Mondaq - Published
A former hedge fund manager who also worked as a pastor was sentenced on Thursday to five years in prison after being convicted of insider trading on non-public corporate press releases stolen by.. Reuters - Published
The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced that Justin C. Jeffries has been named the Associate Regional Director for enforcement in the Atlanta Regional Office.
Mr. Jeffries succeeds.. SEC - Published
Ms. Choi further builds out the firm’s global investigations practice; brings substantial experience following heightened SEC enforcement in Silicon Valley
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) March 13,.. PRWeb - Published
· *Facebook has reversed its decision to block users from sharing content from anti-establishment financial blog Zero Hedge after appearing to ban the site earlier this week. *
· *A backlash from.. Business Insider - Published
· *Libertarian financial commentary site Zero Hedge says its posts have been banned from Facebook for contravening "community standards."*
· *Zero Hedge users said they were unable to post articles.. Business Insider - Published
Greenberg Traurig's Dallas office continues amplifying its market strength by positioning top talent in specific practice areas
DALLAS (PRWEB) March 06, 2019
Robert Long, a former federal.. PRWeb - Published
The annual national conference Financial Planning for Public Company Executives & Directors is a must-attend event for professionals working with or seeking to advise executives, directors, and.. PRWeb - Published
Here is what you need to know.
1. *Officials from the US and China will kick off 2 days of negotiations in an attempt to end Trump's trade war as a critical tariff deadline nears*. The two sides.. Business Insider - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Thursday.
1. *Apple CEO Tim Cook promised to investigate the Saudi app branded "abhorrent" by a US senator for allowing men to track women.*.. Business Insider - Published
The former Apple executive who enforced the company’s insider-trading policies was charged criminally with violating those rules by allegedly dumping over $10 million in stock before the company.. Wall Street Journal - Published Also reported by •SFGate •NYTimes.com
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — U.S. authorities are accusing a former Apple attorney of brazenly breaking insider trading rules that he helped draft, while profiting from stock sales and investments that he.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
U.S. prosecutors have charged a senior Apple lawyer with insider trading, accusing the former manager of dumping $10 million worth of stock days before the iPhone maker posted disappointing results. bizjournals - Published