· Seminar organised by the country’s third stock exchange to impart financial literacy to investors from Goa in stock market investing
· Goal is to encourage both men and women even from small.. NewsVoir - Published
By Howard Schneider and Jonathan Spicer WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve's promise in January to be "patient" about further interest rate hikes, putting a three-year-old process of.. Firstpost - Published
SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Shares in Asia slipped on Friday as a deteriorating global economic outlook outweighed further signs of progress in trade talks between China and the United States. Market prices..
Let's start with Alphabet Inc.'s Google. Google Google announced Wednesday it is investing $13 billion into data centers across the United States, highlighting the tech behemoth's intention to continue..
If you're facing unanticipated financial straits such as divorce, loss of employment, or sickness, you may not realize the equity in your home may be able to get you out of a hopeless situation. Jeff..
According to Reuters, U.S. job growth surged in January, with employers hiring the most workers in 11 months, pointing to underlying strength in the economy despite an uncertain outlook that has left..
New Rochelle Toyota Offers $500 Rebate for College Graduates
NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. (PRWEB) February 22, 2019
Recent or soon-to-be college graduates can receive up to $500 off the total purchase of a.. PRWeb - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Federal Reserve said Friday that in light of a slowing global economy and last year's financial market turmoil, the central bank intends to remain "patient" in determining when.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
Boca Capital Partners provided a $650,000 credit facility to a West Coast independent sales office; the transaction closed within a month.
BOCA RATON, Fla. (PRWEB) February 22, 2019
Boca Capital.. PRWeb - Published
* • Stages a solid intraday bounce as investors looked past RBNZ's rate cut hint. • The positive momentum seemed rather unaffected by a modest USD uptick.*
The NZD/USD pair built on.. FXstreet.com - Published
*EDMONTON, AB / ACCESSWIRE / February 22, 2019 /** OneSoft Solutions Inc. (TSX-V:OSS; OTCQB: OSSIF) (the "Company" or "OneSoft") *is pleased to announce that the Company has been ranked the fourth.. Accesswire - Published
* • Australian government downplayed reports of a ban on the country’s coal by a Chinese port. • Upbeat comments by RBA’s Lowe/US-China trade optimism provided an additional boost... FXstreet.com - Published
· *Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ) said that an increase in bank capital requirement could lead to an interest rate cut.*
· *NZD/USD has dropped 50 pips in response to RBNZ's rate cut hint. The.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *Kiwi's recovery from lows below 0.68 seen yesterday is struggling to gather traction amid losses in the Asian equities.*
· *The pair may take a beating in Europe if German GDP prints below.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *AUD/USD is reporting marginal gains above 0.71 at press time, despite RBA's Lowe reiterating that the rate outlook is more evenly balanced.*
· *On Thursday, the pair created a bearish outside day.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *NZD/USD trades near 0.6800 ahead of Asian session on Friday.*
· *The pair followed mostly negative Australian headlines off-late.*
· *0.6770 can act as immediate support with 0.6830 likely.. FXstreet.com - Published
· US Representatives Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ed Markey's Green New Deal is wildly ambitious and has sparked needed debate about solutions to global warming.
· The Green New Deal argues for.. Business Insider - Published
Cleveland Federal Reserve President and the non-voting member of the rate-setting FOMC *Loretta Mester* said on February 19:
· Fed funds rate may need to move “a bit higher” if the economy.. FXstreet.com - Published
Reuters quoted some sources as saying that the PBOC is said to be likely to make further RRR cuts to spur credit growth.
Benchmark interest rate cut not imminent despite cooling.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *AUD/CAD dropped to 0.9420 during early Asian sessions on Thursday.*
· *The pair initially rallied on upbeat Australian employment report but trimmed all the gains on news that Westpac cut its.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *AUD/USD has dropped from 0.7207 to 0.7142 in the last 60 minutes, possibly on Westpac's RBA rate cut call. *
· *Westpac now expects the central bank to cut rates in August and.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *Australia government bonds dropped, pushing yields higher after the Australian Bureau of Statistics data published a stellar jobs report. *
· *Employment rose by 39,100 in January, beating the.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *December's FOMC communications were seen as contributing to a turbulent month in financial markets.*
· *Stocks had posted their worst December since the Great Depression. *
· *Market sentiment.. Business Insider - Published
Mandalay Resources Corp (TSE:MND) (OTCMKTS:MNDJF), the metals miner, said it had raised C$43 million gross from the sale of 359.4 million subscription receipts at $0.12 each. That included a partial.. Proactive Investors - Published
· *GBP/**USD** been capped on the dollar's correction following the FOMC minutes that were a slight disappointment to markets.*
· *The U.S. stock markets have been unable to spike on the event,.. FXstreet.com - Published
The Fed released minutes of its January meeting showing officials continued to express confidence in the economy but saw enough warning signs to warrant a pause in rate increases. NYTimes.com - Published
The minutes from the Federal Reserve’s January 29-30 monetary policy meeting have been published with key highlights, via Reuters, found below.
· Participants agreed that it was important to be.. FXstreet.com - Published
Federal Reserve policymakers thought pausing on U.S. interest rate hikes last month posed little risk and plenty of benefit, minutes from their Jan. 29-30 meeting showed, giving them time to assess the.. Newsmax - Published
The FOMC minutes, of the January 29/30 meeting, will be released on Wednesday at 19:00 GMT. At that meeting, the FOMC kept the Fed Funds rate target unchanged at 2.25% to 2.50% as expected, in a.. FXstreet.com - Published
*SAN FRANCISCO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / February 20, 2019 /* Finding a financial solution can be a difficult task for some people out there. It is very difficult to secure money if there is any issue as far.. Accesswire - Published
* • The ongoing slide in the US bond yields capped the USD’s attempted bounce. • Cautious mood underpins CHF’s safe-haven demand and adds to selling bias. • Today’s key focus.. FXstreet.com - Published
*EDMONTON, AB / ACCESSWIRE / February 20, 2019 / OneBridge Solutions Inc. ("OneBridge"), a wholly owned subsidiary of OneSoft Solutions Inc. (TSX-V: OSS; OTCQB: OSSIF) (the "Company" or "OneSoft") *is.. Accesswire - Published
In an interview with the German weekly newspaper, Die Zeit, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Managing Director Christine Lagarde urged the German government to step up investments while at the.. FXstreet.com - Published
Frances Cheung, analyst at Westpac, suggests that for the USD/CNY pair, upside risks remain, but for the moment is likely to trade in ranges.
“Bond yields and CNY rates went onto a.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *A weaker-than-expected Aussie wage price index validates RBA's recent dovish turn and growing calls for a rate cut. *
· *AUD/USD is reporting marginal losses at press time and could soon drop to.. FXstreet.com - Published
Stocks and bonds are rising on bets the Fed has ended its interest-rate increases, worrying investors who believe the central bank could upend those expectations later this year. Wall Street Journal - Published
*LUXEMBOURG / ACCESSWIRE / February 19, 2019 / * Ternium S.A. (NYSE: TX) today announced its results for the fourth quarter and full year period ended December 31, 2018.
The financial and.. Accesswire - Published
CommonBond can help dentists save thousands on student loan debt
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (PRWEB) February 19, 2019
The California Dental Association is pleased to announce CommonBond as a CDA Endorsed.. PRWeb - Published
Analysts at Westpac suggest that there is an opinion in the market that the PBoC may need to cut interest rates, but Westpac still believes that quantitative tools are more likely to be.. FXstreet.com - Published
Analysts at the Research Department at BBVA, believe that the Central Bank of Turkey will wait to start the easing cycle after it decided on Saturday to reduced the reserve requirement ration by.. FXstreet.com - Published
* • Recovers further from Friday’s 3-month lows and remained sell bid for the second straight day. • The USD held on the defensive amid growing US-China trade optimism and remained.. FXstreet.com - Published
Rob Rennie, head of FM strategy at Westpac, suggests that the key drivers for the AUD, namely interest rate differentials and commodity prices – have been marching to a very different beat in recent.. FXstreet.com - Published
In between Amazon's bombshell decision to no longer build a second headquarters in Long Island City, and President Trump's national emergency to build a border wall, it was.. Business Insider - Published
When the Federal Reserve last month adopted a new "patient" approach to monetary policy, it gave no specific guidance about how long its policy pause would last, or how many more interest-rate.. Newsmax - Published
U.S. consumer sentiment rebounded by more than forecast from a two-year low after the government shutdown ended and the Federal Reserve signaled it would hold off on interest- rate hikes, reviving.. Newsmax - Published
According to analysts at Standard Chartered, China is grappling with a ‘dual-track’ problem in its interest rate system and even though easing in monetary policy stance lowered market-based.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *Wealthfront is launching a high-yield cash account which is akin to a savings account.*
· *The cash account offers an annual interest rate of 2.42%, and depositors are insured by the FDIC up to.. Business Insider - Published