NEW YORK (AP) — A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit accusing Donald Trump of breaking a law on unfair competition by using the presidency to attract customers to restaurants in his Washington,.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
Antitrust officials at the Department of Justice are considering appealing the merger, according to a Fox News report. That may come as a surprise considering how strongly the judge ruled in favor of..
· *The DOJ released its written appeal argument against the AT&T-Time Warner merger on Monday.*
· *As a basis for its appeal, the DOJ argues that US District Court Judge Richard Leon didn't.. Business Insider - Published
· *The Department of Justice on Thursday filed a motion to appeal a court's approval of AT&T's $85 billion merger with Time Warner.*
· *A decision could take over a year, an analyst said, and.. Business Insider - Published
· *The US Department of Justice has appealed the $85 billion AT&T-Time Warner merger.*
· *The deal was approved last month after nearly two years of trying.*
· *Watch AT&T trade in real time.. Business Insider - Published
· *The $85 billion merger between AT&T and Time Warner was approved Tuesday.*
· *The DOJ lost its antitrust lawsuit to block the vertical merger.*
· *The case was closely followed by an industry.. Business Insider - Published
AT&T reported first-quarter earnings on Wednesday that were just below Wall Street expectations.
The telecommunications company said in its quarterly filing that earnings per share were 85 cents,.. The Wrap - Published
AT&T’s request for the U.S. Justice Department to disclose any communication between the White House and government officials — possibly highlighting President Trump’s distaste for its.. The Wrap - Published
The appointment of U.S. District Court Judge Richard Leon to hear the Justice Department’s lawsuit against the AT&T-Time Warner deal has given optimism to analysts who pointed to his 2011 approval of.. Seattle Times - Published
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — An Alabama probate judge accused of sending sexually charged messages and nude photos to a woman he met when she went to his office to wed another man has agreed to a.. Seattle Times - Published
The warning comes from the Hebrew book of Hosea: "Those who sow the wind will reap the whirlwind."
So it is with the Republican Party and Donald Trump.
True, Trump personifies a fear and hatred.. Huffington Post - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge in Washington has issued a preliminary injunction that halts enforcement of a provision of the city’s strict gun law. The decision conflicts with a previous.. Seattle Times - Published Also reported by •MyNorthwest.com