· *The DOJ released its written appeal argument against the AT&T-Time Warner merger on Monday.*
· *As a basis for its appeal, the DOJ argues that US District Court Judge Richard Leon didn't.. Business Insider
· *The Department of Justice on Thursday filed a motion to appeal a court's approval of AT&T's $85 billion merger with Time Warner.*
· *A decision could take over a year, an analyst said, and.. Business Insider
Antitrust officials at the Department of Justice are considering appealing the merger, according to a Fox News report. That may come as a surprise considering how strongly the judge ruled in favor of..
· *The $85 billion merger between AT&T and Time Warner was approved Tuesday.*
· *The DOJ lost its antitrust lawsuit to block the vertical merger.*
· *The case was closely followed by an industry.. Business Insider
AT&T reported first-quarter earnings on Wednesday that were just below Wall Street expectations.
The telecommunications company said in its quarterly filing that earnings per share were 85 cents,.. The Wrap
The appointment of U.S. District Court Judge Richard Leon to hear the Justice Department’s lawsuit against the AT&T-Time Warner deal has given optimism to analysts who pointed to his 2011 approval of.. Seattle Times
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — An Alabama probate judge accused of sending sexually charged messages and nude photos to a woman he met when she went to his office to wed another man has agreed to a.. Seattle Times
The warning comes from the Hebrew book of Hosea: "Those who sow the wind will reap the whirlwind."
So it is with the Republican Party and Donald Trump.
True, Trump personifies a fear and hatred.. Huffington Post
WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge in Washington has issued a preliminary injunction that halts enforcement of a provision of the city’s strict gun law. The decision conflicts with a previous.. Seattle Times Also reported by •MyNorthwest.com
WASHINGTON, Nov. 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Just minutes ago, in the wake of the the Paris terrorist attacks, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit stayed the preliminary.. PR Newswire