By Dr Sandip Kumar Mishra*
An abrupt end of the Hanoi summit between the leaders of the US and North Korea on 28 February 2019 was disappointing for many. But for many others, it was unsurprising.. Eurasia Review - Published
President Donald Trump triggered rampant confusion among his own aides and administration officials when he said Friday he is withdrawing new sanctions aimed at North Korea that were just issued by his..
Credit: FOX 47 News Michigan Duration: 00:23Published
Reuters reports U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday reversed North Korea sanctions imposed by the U.S. Treasury Department one day earlier. The White House said he withdrew the sanctions because he..
North Korea has pulled out of a liaison office with the South, in a major setback for Seoul, just hours after the United States imposed the first new sanctions on the North since the second U.S.-North..
CNN reports that North Korea is considering halting denuclearization talks with the United States. Deputy Foreign Minister Choe Son Hui spoke with reporters on Friday, saying; "We have no intention to..
The woman accused of killing Kim Jong Un's half brother in 2017 will resume trial in April after calls to release her were rejected by Malaysia's attorney-general. The second woman accused in the case..
U.S. President Donald Trump says he's in no rush to complete a trade pact with China and insists that any deal include protection for intellectual property, a major sticking point between the two sides..
Because you wanna know whether to go shopping at Hudson Yards, check out today's end-of-day links: CVS to start selling CBD, Trump loves Kim Jong-Un, Goths stage selfies protest, Larry King on.. Gothamist - Published
President Donald Trump tweeted Friday that he has reversed his administration's decision to slap new sanctions on North Korea, with his press secretary explaining that he "likes" leader Kim Jong Un and.. Newsday - Published
· Zoom, the $1 billion video conferencing startup, publicly filed for an IPO on Friday.
· The company didn't price its upcoming IPO, but indicated in the filing that it will list on the Nasdaq under.. Business Insider - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Friday.
1. *Weeks before an Amazon Air plane crashed in February killing all 3 people on board, several pilots said they thought an accident.. Business Insider - Published
PYONGYANG, North Korea (AP) — Kumkhop Trading Co. President Ri Jong Ho sweeps his hand over a table full of foods produced at his factory. There's a bowl of assorted candies and rice cakes, a plate.. SeattlePI.com - Published
Reuters reports that late on Thursday, the US imposed sanctions on two Chinese shipping companies it says helped North Korea evade sanctions over its nuclear weapons program.
These are the first.. FXstreet.com - Published
While global traders remain busy observing Brexit headlines, a report from Korean media mentions that North Korea has demanded the US to remove strategic weapons from Guam and Hawaii.
The news.. FXstreet.com - Published
Despite the robust United Nations sanctions that have long been slapped upon North Korea – banning sales of luxury goods and vehicles to the nuclear weapons-procuring and human rights-abusing.. FOXNews.com - Published
· *Citigroup's investment arm led a $28 million funding round in a San Francisco-based software company that helps creative freelancers manage their finances. *
· *The investment comes as more US.. Business Insider - Published
· Large- and small-cap stocks capture all the attention in the market, but one market expert says there's an overlooked middle class that's been thriving.
· Ed Clissold — the chief US equity.. Business Insider - Published
Here is what you need to know.
1. *Here comes the Fed. *Traders see just a 0.8% chance that the Federal Reserve hikes interest rates at the conclusion of Wednesday's meeting, according to Bloomberg.. Business Insider - Published
· *Pre-Fed risk aversion joins hands with the political news concerning the US-China trade deal and North Korea’s nuclear plans.*
· *While 50-day SMA offers immediate support, upside momentum can.. FXstreet.com - Published
South Korean media, Chosun, reports that the North Korean leader Kim Jong-un could make an announcement on North Korea’s suspension on nuclear development and missile testing as early as today.
A.. FXstreet.com - Published
Thanks for subscribing. If you got this newsletter forwarded, sign up for your own here.
In less than a week, Apple is set to announce a range of services including an all-you-can-read.. Business Insider - Published
· *In February, AMD revealed that it has been working with Google on a video game streaming service.*
· *At the Game Developers Conference on Tuesday, Google announced that the two have created a.. Business Insider - Published
· Mike Wilson, the chief US equity strategist at Morgan Stanley, has been calling for a corporate earnings recession all year.
· While stocks stayed resilient during the last S&P 500 earnings.. Business Insider - Published
George Conway, husband of White House advisor Kellyanne Conway, spent much of Sunday and Monday morning tweeting his concern about President Trump’s mental health — with the attorney even playing.. The Wrap - Published
· *Prada's shares slumped 11% after the luxury brand posted lower earnings for the fourth year in a row.*
· *Its challenges included the US-China trade war, protests in France, a "blackface".. Business Insider - Published
by Stephanie Boyd -
The current US-North Korea situation is something which has evolved far beyond anyone’s imagination. In just a few short months, US President Donald Trump u-turned on barbed.. One News Page Staff - Published
National correspondent for the Washington Post, Philip Bump, joins "CBS This Morning: Saturday" to discuss how much Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report might reveal and reports that North Korea.. CBS News - Published
Pyongyang blamed U.S. officials for the breakdown in talks in Hanoi last month and said North Korean leader Kim Jong Un will soon decide whether to end his country's voluntary moratorium on testing. NPR - Published
Amid new tension between the two countries, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says the U.S. expects North Korean leader Kim Jong Un to live up to his promise to President Trump to continue his moratorium.. USATODAY.com - Published
After the failed nuclear summit talks in Hanoi, Pyongyang says the onus is on the United States if diplomatic talks are to continue. A senior official spoke to reporters for an hour on Friday, saying.. Christian Science Monitor - Published
· Now that AT&T has closed its Time Warner acquisition, it has a lot of streaming services to manage.
· It already has DirecTV Now, which has two tiers. It also has WatchTV and HBO Now. And it's.. Business Insider - Published
· *Messaging firm Conversocial has acquired Acquire, a similar company that builds chatbots for brands.*
· *Conversocial CEO Joshua March believes that the acquisition addresses marketers' concerns.. Business Insider - Published
* • North-Korean news prompted some safe-haven buying and weighed on the major. • Downside remains limited after BoJ’s decision to leave rates/JGB target unchanged. • Remerging.. FXstreet.com - Published
PYONGYANG, North Korea -- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un will soon make a decision on whether to continue diplomatic talks and maintain the country's moratorium on missile launches and nuclear tests,.. Denver Post - Published