White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said on Friday that the United States and China were making good progress on trade negotiations but that reaching a deal would take time.... Newsmax - Published
The employment report out Friday flew past economist expectations. That contrasted with recent talk of an imminent downturn. Now, questions have emerged surrounding whether concerns about the economy..
President Donald Trump's economic team have been treading very carefully the past few days. According to Business Insider, they've been trying to keep two issues involving the Chinese very far apart...
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday sounded an optimistic note about trade negotiations with China as two of his top economic advisers downplayed friction from the arrest of a..
On Monday the deal that President Donald Trump made with Chinese President Xi Jinping was vague and led to plenty of confusion. Business Insider reports that White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow..
(Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures climbed on Wednesday on expectations of a breakthrough in U.S.-China trade talks at the upcoming G20 Summit, while investors looked forward to Fed Chairman Jerome..
Stocks jump after Trump advisor says there is a "good possibility" the two countries can reach some sort of trade agreement over the weekend. National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow said that..
U.S. stocks edged higher on Tuesday after the White House economic adviser said a meeting between President Donald Trump and his Chinese counterpart on Saturday was an opportunity to "turn the page" on..
· *In an interview with 60 Minutes on Sunday, Democratic Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez discussed some so-called radical economic ideas.*
· *Turns out, they're not so radical. But her.. Business Insider - Published
· *The employment report out Friday flew past economist expectations.*
· *That contrasted with recent talk of an imminent downturn.*
· * Now, questions have emerged surrounding whether concerns.. Business Insider - Published
Larry Kudlow, director of President Trump’s National Economic Council, told Newsmax in an exclusive interview Friday that the economy’s addition of a whopping 312,000 jobs last month means.. Newsmax - Published
The director of the White House's National Economic Council, Larry Kudlow, suggested on Friday that China may be stealing Apple technology secrets, without offering any examples or evidence. AppleInsider - Published
In an interview with Fox Business, White House economic advisor Larry Kudlow said that the December jobs report was likely to lead to upper revisions in GDP forecasts. "Part of trade negotiations with.. FXstreet.com - Published
Larry Kudlow, director of the White House National Economic Council, told Bloomberg TV the employment results Friday are “a blowout” that show “a much better, more optimistic picture” after.. Newsmax - Published
· *Veteran economist and president of Yardeni Research, Ed Yardeni, addressed President Donald Trump's economic advisers at a White House lunch this week. He told Business Insider what he said.*
·.. Business Insider - Published
· Trump administration officials have been trying to treat the arrest of Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou and the US-China trade talks as two separate issues.
· Trump undermined that argument on Tuesday by.. Business Insider - Published
· Trump administration officials held a call with their Chinese counterparts on Tuesday, formally kicking off the latest round of talks to end the US-China trade war.
· China's repeated commitment.. Business Insider - Published
When asked whether White House Chief of Staff John Kelly resigned or was forced out, White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow told “Fox News Sunday” that he doesn’t think Kelly was forced out... CNSNews.com - Published
In an interview with the Wall Street Journal (WSJ), the US National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow expressed his take on the US inflation and Fed’s rate hike outlook.
*Key.. FXstreet.com - Published
National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow on Sunday refuted suggestions that the Trump administration is roiling the markets with mixed messages about the U.S.-China trade dispute. Newsmax - Published
Bill Poulos, President of Profits Run, announced the impact of United States President Donald Trump and China’s President Xi Jinping’s meeting this past week. He revealed that while Trump’s.. PRWeb - Published
Lawrence Kudlow, a top White House economic adviser, suggested softening inflation could lead the Federal Reserve to slow its pace of interest-rate increases, as President Trump as urged in recent.. Wall Street Journal - Published
White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow told CNBC on Friday that he does not see the recent controversy surrounding China's Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. spilling into the trade talks between the.. Newsmax - Published
· China's reticent Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) intervened in declining Asian markets Wednesday, with a surprise message of trust, during the increasingly opaque trade war truce supposedly delivered.. Business Insider - Published
· China released a statement on Tuesday offering reassurances about the preliminary trade deal made between President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping.
· While the statement was light.. Business Insider - Published
· President Donald Trump expressed optimism for a possible US-China trade deal on Tuesday but warned if talks fall apart, he is "a Tariff Man."
· The warning comes days after Trump and Chinese.. Business Insider - Published
"The negotiations with China have already started. Unless extended, they will end 90 days from the date of our wonderful and very warm dinner with President Xi in Argentina. Bob Lighthizer will be.. FXstreet.com - Published
* • A fresh wave of global risk-on trade/follow-through USD weakness prompts aggressive selling. • The ongoing slide in the US bond yields/yield curve inversion adds to the USD bearish.. FXstreet.com - Published
Additional comments from White House economic advisor Larry Kudlow continue to cross the wires as he speaks in an interview with Fox Business.
· Possible that US Pres Trump, Chinese Pres Xi will.. FXstreet.com - Published
White House economic advisor Larry Kudlow, speaking to Fox Business this Tuesday, said that auto tariff agreement is coming, though has not been sealed yet.
Intellectual property threat,.. FXstreet.com - Published
· President Donald Trump named US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer as the new lead negotiator in trade talks with China.
· Lighthizer is the third person to spearhead the Trump.. Business Insider - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration is celebrating the 90-day truce it reached in its trade war with China as a significant breakthrough despite scant details, a hazy timetable and widespread.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
As reported by Reuters, fresh concerns are on the rise surrounding the temporary US-China truce that was struck over the weekend.
The temporary freeze on further hostilities in the.. FXstreet.com - Published
· President Donald Trump's trade agreement with Chinese President Xi Jinping was vague, and it led to confusion on Monday.
· White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow told reporters that a 90-day.. Business Insider - Published
When Tesla CEO Elon Musk introduced a lower-priced Model 3 a few months ago, he deducted thousands in federal tax incentives from the sticker price. On Monday, according to Reuters, White House.. Mashable - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on the U.S.-China trade talks (all times local): __ 2:30 p.m. A White House adviser says that the 90-day time period that China has to address U.S. trade complaints or.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· President Donald Trump said he would terminate the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) in the coming days.
· The move appears to be a ploy to force Congress to pass Trump's update to the.. Business Insider - Published
Additional comments, via LiveSquawk, from Larry Kudlow, White House economic adviser and the director of the National Economic Council, continue to cross the wires as he speaks to Fox Business.
·.. FXstreet.com - Published
In an interview with Fox Business, Larry Kudlow, White House economic adviser and the director of the National Economic Council, said that if China were to open its markets, the U.S. would increase its.. FXstreet.com - Published
· President Donald Trump announced that China will lower or eliminate their tariffs on US car imports.
· The US sent $10.5 billion worth of new and used cars to China in 2017.
· The announcement.. Business Insider - Published
· *AUD/USD bulls have taken back control following a dovish outcome from Powell's speech to the Economic Club of New York where he has emphasised that rates are just below the neutral range and that.. FXstreet.com - Published
National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow said Tuesday that the Trump administration will be looking at subsidies for electric cars and other vehicles in the wake of General Motors’ announced.. CNSNews.com - Published