Break away from your everyday with Aundrea Self! Today, taking home a newborn with health complications can be challenging, but new cutting-edge technology using Ipads can help out parents and doctors..
“It’s all of broadcasting that’s in danger because of what’s happened with streaming and with other services in that the only people who are willing to watch commercials are people that can’t.. WebProNews - Published
BET Networks and Atlanta-based Tyler Perry Studios have unveiled a new joint venture to launch a premier subscription video-on-demand service focused on the African American audience. BET+ will feature.. bizjournals - Published
Longtime New York Post reporter and columnist Steve Dunleavy, who made a name for himself with exclusive reports on Elvis Presley’s drug use and an interview with the mother of Robert F. Kennedy’s.. The Wrap - Published
· Most commencement speeches are alike, but some are so inspiring that we remember them long after we graduate.
· Personalities as varied as John F. Kennedy, Conan O'Brien, Steve Jobs, and Oprah.. Business Insider - Published
· *Sotheby's shares spiked nearly 60% Monday after the auction house said BidFair USA, owned by the Altice founder Patrick Drahi, was acquiring it for $3.7 billion.*
· *The price tag marks a hefty.. Business Insider - Published
Sotheby's, the auction house whose shares have dropped 40% in the past year, is being sold to telecom titan Patrick Drahi for $2.7 billion.Investors will receive $57 in cash per share of Sotheby's.. Newsmax - Published
· *Bob Moritz is PwC's global chairman. Last year, he wrote a letter accompanying his firm's annual CEO survey recommending four things every CEO should do.*
· *Business Insider spoke with Moritz in.. Business Insider - Published
Former daytime talk show host and media mogul Oprah Winfrey donated $500,000 to a Newark high school after she heard of its after-school program.
azcentral.com - Published Also reported by •Delawareonline •USATODAY.com
The former media mogul was convicted of fraud in 2007 and served more than 3 years in prison. Black says Trump told him he was reversing an unjust verdict, not rewarding him for his support. NPR - Published
· President Donald Trump signed a full pardon for the former media mogul Conrad Black, who was convicted in 2007 of fraud and obstruction of justice.
· Black was found guilty of scheming to siphon.. Business Insider - Published
President Donald Trump on Wednesday signed a full pardon for former media mogul Conrad Black, who was convicted in 2007 of fraud and obstruction of justice and spent 3-1/2 years in prison, the White.. Newsmax - Published Also reported by •Reuters
Byron Allen’s Entertainment Studios, Inc. has acquired four broadcast TV stations in Indiana and Louisiana through its purchase of Bayou City Broadcasting Evansville, Inc. and Bayou City Broadcasting.. The Wrap - Published
ROME (AP) — Former Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi has left a Milan hospital, six days after intestinal surgery, vowing to keep running for the European Parliament. The 82-year-old Berlusconi told.. Seattle Times - Published
In a candid interview with New York Magazine, the 'Prizzi's Honor' actress expresses her admiration for the media mogul despite her belief that the latter has never forgiven her for winning the trophy. AceShowbiz - Published
*SEATTLE, WA / ACCESSWIRE / May 1, 2019 / *Among one of the hottest and the fastest rising internet-focused firms, Pollination has achieved a lot in a short span of time. Pollination founders Pranav.. Accesswire - Published
The romantic-comedy director’s main job is to create a story so charming that it convinces viewers to suspend reality, to make them cast away logic, be dazzled and let themselves fall in love with.. The Wrap - Published