Krishen Rangasamy, analyst at National Bank Financial, points out that in the US, the Trump administration is once again contemplating using Section 232 of the U.S. Trade Expansion Act to impose.. FXstreet.com - Published
Over the past two decades, the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition has grown to become one of the world’s most respected and highly publicized wine competitions. The competition has established.. SFGate - Published
Washington (CNN)US taxpayers will foot the bill for a border wall, White House strategic communications director Mercedes Schlapp acknowledged in an interview on Wednesday. The financial burden of this..
This is the press release from the German think tank Ifo Institute:
German car exports to the USA could fall by almost 50 percent in the long term if the USA were to impose permanent import duties.. FXstreet.com - Published
Fashion-Forward Residential Brand Lands in North America’s Newest Luxury Development
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (PRWEB) February 14, 2019
A new name will soon grace the luxury real estate offering in.. PRWeb - Published
*DETROIT, MI / ACCESSWIRE / February 6, 2019* / The new Motion + Power Technology Expo (MPT Expo), formerly Gear Expo, will offer a new opportunity for attendees to learn from industry experts in a.. Accesswire - Published
Accelerated Analytics announces four major brands have signed on for POS data reporting.
BRADENTON, Fla. (PRWEB) February 05, 2019
This new slate of customers spans across many of Accelerated.. PRWeb - Published
· Republican Sen. Pat Toomey suggested President Trump's new trade agreement with Canada and Mexico does not have any path forward in the new Congress.
· Toomey said there is too much Democratic.. Business Insider - Published
· Daimler Trucks CEO Martin Daum told Business Insider that he thinks Tesla's electric truck is 'fun,' but that he takes competition from them seriously.
· Daum also said that cracking the market.. Business Insider - Published
HAVANA (AP) — Seven people died and five are in critical condition after a bus crashed carrying tourists and local travelers in far eastern Cuba. State media report that the bus was carrying 18.. Seattle Times - Published
Good Sam, a leading Roadside Assistance program, receives a best-in-class 5-star rating from TopConsumerReviews.com.
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (PRWEB) December 24, 2018
TopConsumerReviews.com has.. PRWeb - Published
· President Donald Trump is demanding Democrats agree to include $5 billion in funding for a wall along the US-Mexico border.
· Otherwise, he said, he would be "proud" to shut down the.. Business Insider - Published
Following the recent comments from the White House Economic Adviser Navarro, the US President Donald Trump expressed his take on the USMCA deal, via Twitter.
Tweet: I often stated, “One way or the.. FXstreet.com - Published
President Donald Trump has signaled his desire to withdraw from the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) within six months in favor of his new trade deal, which might worry some Orlando business.. bizjournals - Published
· President Donald Trump named US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer as the new lead negotiator in trade talks with China.
· Lighthizer is the third person to spearhead the Trump.. Business Insider - Published
· President Donald Trump said he would terminate the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) in the coming days.
· The move appears to be a ploy to force Congress to pass Trump's update to the.. Business Insider - Published
MEXICO CITY (AP) — Thugs broke up an attempt to certify a new, more independent union at a Finnish-owned automotive wiring plant a day before leaders of the U.S., Mexico and Canada signed a new trade.. Seattle Times - Published
President Trump, after arm-twisting Mexico and Canada to update the region’s free-trade zone, will now turn his attention to the greater challenge of winning concessions from Chinese President Xi.. Wall Street Journal - Published
· *Energy slides in early trade amid a fresh crude oil sell-off.*
· *Defensive stocks stay strong.*
· *Leaders sign the USMCA agreement on Friday.*
Major equity indexes in the United States.. FXstreet.com - Published
· The US-Mexico-Canada Agreement, the first major update of the 25-year-old North American Free Trade Agreement, was officially signed by the three countries' leaders on Friday.
· The new trade deal.. Business Insider - Published
President Trump is signing the new U.S. Mexico Canada Agreement — or USMCA — in Buenos Aires Friday, using the backdrop of the G-20 Summit to resolve a trade crisis with America's closest.. NPR - Published
Lawmakers in three countries must ratify the new trade pact, which will replace the North American Free Trade Agreement. That could take months.
azcentral.com - Published Also reported by •Delawareonline •USATODAY.com
The U.S., Mexico and Canada will sign their rebranded Nafta deal this Friday. How Canada avoided being left out was decided in the rushed few days before the pact was struck, when Canada, like Mexico,.. Wall Street Journal - Published
The United States, Mexico, and Canada finally wrapped up months of negotiations and finalized a new trade deal a few hours short of its Oct. 1 deadline. The US Congress still has to approve the deal.. WebProNews - Published
WASHINGTON — A potential deal to ease President Donald Trump’s metal tariffs on Mexico and Canada is being complicated by the Trump administration’s push to place strict quotas on imported steel.. Seattle Times - Published
· The highlight of President Donald Trump's trade policy has been the new trade deal with Mexico and Canada — the USMCA.
· The deal must still be approved by Congress.
· Democrats are generally.. Business Insider - Published
On September 30, 2018, the United States, Mexico and Canada announced that they have reached an agreement on a "new, modernized trade agreement for the 21st Century" (USTR, 09/30/2018). Mondaq - Published
President Trump cut a trade deal with South Korea and now one with Mexico and Canada. With Japan or Europe possibly next, some patterns are emerging. Factories aren't the only priority. Christian Science Monitor - Published
The Mexican Economy Minister Ildefonso Guajardo announced at an event in Mexico City late-Thursday, the Cabinet Ministers from the US, Mexico and Canada will sign a new trade agreement on November.. FXstreet.com - Published
Accelerated Analytics, leading provider of point of sale reporting for DIY, Home and Hardware brands, served its local Habitat for Humanity during their annual corporate team meeting.
BRADENTON,.. PRWeb - Published
After US President Trump mentioned he is ready to make a deal with Chinese President Xi, analysts at Danske Bank, see a 60% probability of a ceasefire but they warn that any real deal will take time to.. FXstreet.com - Published
Irwin P. Altschuler, chair of the International Trade Practice at global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP, will participate in a Nov. 8 webinar discussion titled, “The U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement:.. PRWeb - Published
In line with market consensus, analysts at Wells Fargo, expect the Bank of Canada to raise the key interest rate by 25 basis point from 1.50% to 1.75% on Wednesday.
*Key Quotes: *
“The BoC.. FXstreet.com - Published
According to You-Na Park analyst at Commerzbank, the trade agreement between the US, Mexico and Canada should benefit the peso and turn the focus more on domestic issues, such as high inflation and the.. FXstreet.com - Published
· President Donald Trump wants to hold a ceremonial signing for the new US-Mexico-Canada trade deal before the midterms to give the GOP a political boost.
· Canada and Mexico are not keen to join.. Business Insider - Published
The new trade deal signed by the U.S., Mexico and Canada says much of a car should be built by workers making at least $16 an hour. Some experts are skeptical that will happen anytime soon in Mexico. NPR - Published