BuzzFeed News has posted an update to their story reporting that Donald Trump had directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress, officially conceding that the Special Counsel had in fact said this was.. The Wrap - Published
According to Business Insider, Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team sent 14 criminal referrals to other prosecutors.
Only two of those cases have been made public, including a case against President..
State prosecutors in New York are using Michael Cohen's congressional testimony to guide them as they investigate whether President Donald Trump committed a variety of financial crimes as he built his..
Special Counsel Robert Mueller on Friday handed in a confidential report on his investigation into Russia's role in the 2016 presidential election and any potential wrongdoing by U.S. President Donald..
U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller on Friday handed over a keenly awaited report on his investigation into Russia's role in the 2016 election, but it was not immediately known if the probe found that..
Former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen accidentally dealt with a former high-level Russian politico because Cohen Googled him incorrectly and thought he was someone else, according to the Mueller report... Daily Caller - Published
Hollywood reacted Thursday as a redacted version of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation report was released to the public, with a number of Trump critics interpreting the report’s.. The Wrap - Published
Days after the FBI raided Michael Cohen's home and office last year, President Donald Trump called his longtime fixer and urged him to "stay strong" and "hang in there" in the face of the intensifying.. FOXNews.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times •MyNorthwest.com
In Special Counsel Robert Mueller‘s report, his office writes they did not find evidence that establishes President Donald Trump directed his former personal lawyer Michael Cohen to lie to Congress... Mediaite - Published
Former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen on Thursday promised to fill in the blanks on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, hours before a redacted version of his report was due to be.. FOXNews.com - Published
· *Foxconn founder and CEO Terry Gou announced his bid for the Taiwanese presidency on Wednesday.*
· *He said he was running in the 2020 election because a sea goddess named Mazu told him to "step.. Business Insider - Published
· Herman Cain, the former Godfather's Pizza CEO and 2012 Republican presidential nominee, was selected by President Donald Trump for a spot on the Federal Reserve Board on April 4.
· While the.. Business Insider - Published
· *WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was arrested by British police at the Ecuadorian embassy in London on Thursday morning.*
· *There has been a warrant issued for him since June 2012, but he has.. Business Insider - Published
Pauly D stopped by SiriusXM's "The Jenny McCarthy Show" where they gave an update on Mike's prison sentence. [caption id="attachment_537454" align="alignnone" width="3000"]
POINT PLEASANT BEACH, NJ -.. Access Hollywood - Published
WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange has been arrested at the Ecuadorian embassy in London, the BBC reported Thursday.
According to London's Met Police, Assange was arrested for failing to surrender.. Mashable - Published
House Oversight Committee Republicans on Wednesday introduced a resolution to force committee Chairman Elijah Cummings to send ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen’s congressional testimony to the Justice.. FOXNews.com - Published
A request from former Trump attorney Michael Cohen to Democrats to help delay and reduce his upcoming three-year prison sentence – set to begin in just weeks – was rejected Monday by House.. FOXNews.com - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — When FBI agents raided Michael Cohen’s home and office a year ago Tuesday, some pundits declared it the beginning of the end of Donald Trump’s presidency. It was only a matter of.. Seattle Times - Published Also reported by •MyNorthwest.com
Because Trump is in the market for a ghostwriter, check out today's midday links: GOT tourism, Nirvana songs ranked, Fox News contributor mocked, Harvard fencing scandal, Michael Cohen returns, A-Rod's.. Gothamist - Published
Michael Cohen's lawyers are looking to by their client some time out of jail by claiming he has recently gained access to a treasure trove of files related to President Donald Trump. Mediaite - Published
· President Donald Trump is set to appoint Herman Cain to the Federal Reserve Board, according to Axios.
· Cain is best known as the CEO of Godfather's Pizza and a 2012 GOP presidential candidate.. Business Insider - Published
· *President Donald Trump mocked the Green New Deal and joked that he should lose the 2020 election if the ambitious proposal ever became a reality.*
· *"It's the craziest thing," Trump said of the.. Business Insider - Published
The BBC issued a correction to a story first published on May 23, 2018, that reported Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer, was selling access to the president for $400,000... Mediaite - Published
· *President Donald Trump falsely claimed that BleachBit, a computer software used to delete thousands of Hillary Clinton's emails, was a "very expensive process."*
· *"And almost nobody does it.. Business Insider - Published
Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation found no evidence that President Donald Trump or members of his 2016 presidential campaign conspired with Russia to sway the election, according to a.. The Wrap - Published
Robert Khuzami, the federal prosecutor in Manhattan who supervised the criminal case against President Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen, is stepping down from his position next month. FOXNews.com - Published Also reported by •FT.com
Like many of you I was fascinated by the Michael Cohen testimony last week in what was more performance art than fact-finding. It tends to be fascinating to watch disgruntled ex-employees testify, but.. TechNewsWorld - Published Also reported by •MacNewsWorld
· The US budget deficit hit $234 billion in the month of February, up 8.7% compared to the same month last year.
· The February budget deficit was also the highest one-month deficit on record,.. Business Insider - Published
· President Donald Trump on Friday said he would nominate the conservative economist Stephen Moore to the Federal Reserve's board of governors.
· Moore has been an ardent supporter of Trump and.. Business Insider - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — The prosecutor who led a probe of President Donald Trump’s former personal attorney is stepping down. Robert Khuzami, who presided over the case that led to guilty pleas by attorney.. Seattle Times - Published