Manila, Philippines, Jan 16, 2019 / 12:38 am (CNA).- A government spokesman said Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte is open to dialogue with the country’s bishops, after the president recently.. CNA - Published
· After a nine-year court battle that began years before Hewlett Packard split into two companies, HP salespeople that sued the company are expecting to receive thousands of dollars in settlement.. Business Insider - Published
Wells Fargo will pay $575 million in a settlement with attorneys general from all 50 states and the District of Columbia that are investigating fake accounts opened without the knowledge of customers..
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (AP) — The mother of a suburban Kansas City teenager who was fatally shot by police as he backed a minivan out of his family’s garage has reached a $2.3 million settlement. The.. Seattle Times - Published
DENVER (AP) — A proposed $65.5 million settlement for low-paid child care workers from around the world would be divided up under a formula after a judge decides whether the agreement is fair, a.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Denver Post •Newsday
Settlement obtained by Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard includes more than $4 million in interest
CHICAGO (PRWEB) January 10, 2019
The Illinois Supreme Court has denied a petition for leave to appeal.. PRWeb - Published
About 100,000 au pairs who traveled to the United States to provide child care for American families could share in a $65.5 million settlement reached on Wednesday, in a lawsuit that said their wages.. Reuters - Published
Young people from around the world who provided low-cost child care for American families will share in a proposed $65.5 million settlement of a lawsuit brought by a dozen former au pairs against the.. FOXNews.com - Published
DENVER (AP) — Young people from around the world who provided low-cost child care for American families will share in a proposed $65.5 million settlement of a lawsuit brought by a dozen former au.. Seattle Times - Published
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — More than 40 state attorneys general have announced a $1.5 million settlement with The Neiman Marcus Group LLC over a data breach the Dallas-based retailer disclosed in January.. Seattle Times - Published
· From Facebook's Cambridge Analytica debacle to Google's sexual misconduct investigations, 2018 has been a year rocked by scandal in tech industry.
· *Here are the 18 biggest tech scandals that.. Business Insider - Published
Wells Fargo will pay $575 million in a settlement with attorneys general from all 50 states that are investigating its banking practices, which have included phony accounts and manipulative sales.. CBS 2 - Published
· Tesla announced two new board members on Friday as part of its $20 million settlement with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
· One of those people is Kathleen Wilson-Thompson, a Walgreens.. Business Insider - Published