· Instagram recently saw a new picture earn the title of "most-liked photo" on the platform — a picture of an egg with more than 50 million likes.
· The person behind the World Record Egg photo is.. Business Insider - Published
· A picture of an egg is now the most-liked photo on Instagram, with more than 42 million likes.
· "We always knew eggs were incredible… now the world has confirmed it," the president of the.. Business Insider - Published
The egg that broke Kylie Jenner's record for most-liked Instagram post was the brainchild of a guy with a family of Internet sensations, but he ain't down with Kylie's fam of attention-grabbers. We got.. TMZ.com - Published
· *Writer Aaron Sorkin thinks there should be a sequel to the Facebook origins film he wrote, "The Social Network."*
· *He said "a lot of very interesting, dramatic stuff" has happened since the.. Business Insider - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Tuesday.
*1. Facebook's business model is under scrutiny in Germany, where a local regulator will reportedly order the social network to.. Business Insider - Published
Please don’t expect any of the following to make sense. But Sunday night, a photo of an egg, orange and lightly freckled, beat out Kylie Jenner’s birth announcement as the most-liked Instagram post.. Seattle Times - Published
· The most-liked post on Instagram is now a simple photo of an egg.
· The photo gained the top spot Monday, and now has more than 33 million likes, beating a record set by Kylie Jenner.
· Here.. Business Insider - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — Kylie Jenner’s birth announcement is no longer the most-liked post on Instagram. A photo of a simple brown egg has more than 27 million likes, surpassing the 18 million generated.. Seattle Times - Published Also reported by •Newsmax •Just Jared Jr •Just Jared •TMZ.com
At 18.1 million likes, Kylie Jenner had the most-liked post on Instagram.
The post from February 2018 was the first photo of Jenner's newborn daughter, announcing the baby's name, Stormi.. Mashable - Published
Beyoncé’s twin pregnancy announcement on February 1 was the most liked Instagram post of the year – and of all time so far. Records are made to be broken. The question is… which Instagram post.. Lainey Gossip - Published
Beyhive, meet your two newest members.
Beyoncé and husband Jay Z have welcomed twins, according to multiple outlets. The couple are, of course, already parents to Blue Ivy, 5, who, if you.. Huffington Post - Published
Soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo has just reached a major Instagram landmark.
The Real Madrid and Portugal player this week became the first athlete to hit 100 million followers on the picture-sharing.. Huffington Post - Published
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Beyoncé has broken the record for the most-liked Instagram post ever. Beyoncé announced on Instagram Wednesday that she is expecting twins with husband Jay Z. Surrounded by.. Seattle Times - Published