· *Tesla CEO Elon Musk defended the company's board of directors on Friday via Twitter.*
· *"The Tesla board has done incredible work overseeing the largest value creation in the auto industry.. Business Insider
Tesla CEO Elon Musk defended the company's board of directors on Friday via Twitter.
"The Tesla board has done incredible work overseeing the largest value creation in the auto industry in 100+ years,..
CEO Elon Musk tweeted that his company would be eliminating two color options for Tesla cars. According to Reuters, the reason for doing so is to make the electric car production go faster. As of now..
Business Insider reports Tesla will remain a public company.
Two weeks ago, Tesla CEO Elon Musk said he was considering taking the company private.
But now, the electric car and SpaceX tycoon has had..
The board of directors of electric-car maker Tesla inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) may be as big a risk as erratic chief executive Elon Musk, a report in Forbes said. After the half-baked plan by Musk to take the.. Proactive Investors
We hope you weren't dead set on getting a Tesla vehicle in Silver Metallic or Obsidian Black. Elon Musk has revealed that the company is taking both colors "off the menu" for all its cars in a bid to.. engadget
Prominent activist short-seller Andrew Left is suing Tesla Inc. CEO Elon Musk and his company, claiming Musk sought to “burn” stock traders like him when he claimed he wanted to take the automaker.. bizjournals
· *Several Tesla employees told Business Insider they were on board with Elon Musk's plan to take the company private, and one indicated she was disappointed Musk was abandoning the plan.*
· *The.. Business Insider
· *After Elon Musk announced he no longer planned to take Tesla private, a Tesla board member let out an excited whoop, the Wall Street Journal reports. *
· *The decision came after a tumultuous.. Business Insider
· *Tesla will remain publicly traded, CEO Elon Musk announced over the weekend.*
· *Shares slid as much as 5% ahead of Monday's opening bell, and are set to open down about 2.7%.*
· *The decision.. Business Insider
Tesla CEO Elon Musk said he is giving up on taking the company private in the wake of shareholders’ objections, 17 days after he shocked the business world with a tweet announcing intentions to.. Wall Street Journal
JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYSE:JPM) is skipping taking part in Tesla Inc's (NASDAQ:TSLA) going private party, a tweet by Charles Gasparino of Fox Business News said on Friday. SCOOP: Sources tell.. Proactive Investors
· *An investment firm with a $164 million stake in Tesla is urging Elon Musk to not take the company private.*
· *ARK Investment Management says Tesla's stock price could be worth $4,000, but.. Business Insider
A special committee formed by the Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) board is trying to repair its bruised image by hiring a crisis communication company, Joele Frank, according to reports, after the recent.. Proactive Investors