When Tesla axed its original referral program because it was getting too expensive to keep up, Elon Musk said the company isn't replacing it with a new one. The automaker must have realized that having.. engadget - Published
· Tesla CEO Elon Musk unveiled the Model Y crossover SUV last week.
· The new Tesla vehicle arrives after a difficult period for Musk and the company.
· Musk was at his best during the unveiling.. Business Insider - Published
In early January Tesla announced that they were cutting the cost of their Model 3 electric cars by $2000.
On Wednesday Elon Musk's company announced that they were slashing prices yet again. This time..
Mayor Sam Liccardo is challenging the city council to think outside the box regarding transportation. He proposed exploring the idea of an underground tunnel to link Mineta International Airport with..
Astronauts in the station opened Crew Dragon's hatch and entered the spacecraft on Sunday, in a significant moment for both Elon Musk's company and the future of commercial space exploration. NPR - Published
· *Tesla's long-awaited $35,000 Model 3 was announced Thursday evening.*
· *CEO Elon Musk said the company will close many of its retail stores to help lower the cost of the Model 3.*
· *Musk.. Business Insider - Published
DETROIT (AP) — For about four months, Elon Musk behaved, adhering to the terms of a court settlement that required his prolific posts on Twitter to be approved by a lawyer if there were a chance they.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· NASA has given SpaceX approval for the first launch of a new spaceship designed to fly astronauts, called Crew Dragon.
· The experimental launch, which will carry only a dummy and some cargo (not.. Business Insider - Published
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday asked a federal judge to hold Tesla Inc. CEO Elon Musk in contempt of court over an inaccurate tweet last week about 2019 production numbers. Tesla.. bizjournals - Published
· Tesla has a big advantage, no matter what happens with CEO Elon Musk and the company's financials because owners love its cars.
· The level of love Tesla owners have for their vehicles is among.. Business Insider - Published
· *Tesla CEO Elon Musk tweeted the company will make 500,000 cars in 2019, and then almost immediately retracted his claim.*
· *"Meant to say annualized production rate at end of 2019 probably.. Business Insider - Published
Tesla CEO Elon Musk has announced that the company is laying off 7 percent of its full-time employees in an effort to cut costs and increase profits. He revealed that while Tesla will run a second.. engadget - Published
Tesla isn't done streamlining its electric car lineup. Elon Musk has announced that his company will stop taking orders for the 75kWh versions of the Model S and Model X after January 13th. He didn't.. engadget - Published
Tesla CEO Elon Musk has confirmed that the company’s first overseas factory in Shanghai will focus on producing Model 3 vehicles for the Chinese market only. Musk is currently in China to break.. TechCrunch - Published
SpaceX is in the midst of another fundraising round that will bring in another half-billion dollars. The new financing will value the Hawthorne, California-based aerospace company at $30.5 billion. The.. bizjournals - Published
SpaceX has another quarter of a billion dollars to work with as the Hawthorne, Calif.-based aerospace company pursues its ambitions beyond Earth’s orbit. Elon Musk’s company has secured a $250.. bizjournals - Published
Elon Musk has shot out some crazy, unbelievable tweets over the last year, but he wasn’t joking about the bricks. Musk has started a company called The Brick Store LLC to produce and sell bricks,.. TechCrunch - Published
· Robyn Denholm has been appointed chair of Tesla's board, replacing CEO Elon Musk, the company said late Wednesday
· The change was required as part of Tesla's $20 million settlement with the.. Business Insider - Published
During an interview on the podcast Recode Decode, Tesla CEO Elon Musk said the company is working on a futuristic "Blade Runner" pickup truck.
azcentral.com - Published Also reported by •Delawareonline •USATODAY.com
Baird reiterated its Outperform rating on Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) Monday despite a report by the Wall Street Journal saying the US Federal Bureau of Investigations was reviewing the company's Model 3.. Proactive Investors - Published
On Tesla's earnings call after announcing its first quarterly profit, CEO Elon Musk chatted about the company's upcoming products. While claiming it has "the most exciting product roadmap of any.. engadget - Published
· Tesla will report third-quarter earnings Wednesday afternoon.
· Musk has previously said the company could be cash flow positive this quarter.
· All eyes will be on the Model 3's average selling.. Business Insider - Published
Tesla isn't just pulling exterior color options to keep its assembly lines humming. Elon Musk has announced that his company is removing "many" Model S and Model X interior configuration options after.. engadget - Published
Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) CEO Elon Musk announced the release of a lower cost Model 3 while an investment bank said fourth quarter deliveries will probably run at a strong clip. Musk said the company.. Proactive Investors - Published
Back in July, Tesla announced it had signed a deal in China allowing it to build up to 500,000 vehicles a year there. Now Elon Musk's company has acquired the land to build its manufacturing facility.. Mashable - Published
Tesla CEO Elon Musk, the company’s largest shareholder, intends to buy another $20 million in common stock, a move that appears to be in response to a recent settlement with the U.S. Securities and.. TechCrunch - Published Also reported by •Newsmax
NEW YORK (AP) — A federal judge is approving a settlement between Elon Musk and federal regulators over his infamous tweet about taking Tesla private. The Securities and Exchange Commission argued.. SeattlePI.com - Published
Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) was once no stranger to production issues, but the electric-vehicle company seems to have found its way back on track lately. The automaker is expected to have produced 11,500.. Proactive Investors - Published
If Tesla CEO Elon Musk wants to return as chairman, shareholders will have to vote on it. The requirement is detailed in a court brief filed jointly on Thursday by Tesla and the Securities and Exchange.. SFGate - Published Also reported by •SeattlePI.com
New dates were announced for when SpaceX and Boeing will test launch and, soon after, send NASA astronauts to space. But the timeline is not definite. Hawthorne, Calif.-based rocket company SpaceX is.. bizjournals - Published
David Einhorn, the hedge fund manager and a scathing critic of Tesla, is slamming the electric car maker (NASDAQ:TSLA) and comparing its problems to those faced by Lehman Brothers before the bank went.. Proactive Investors - Published