Getting a college education is very expensive nowadays that is why National Debt Relief explains if using a retirement fund is a smart move. The article titled “Is It Smart To Use Retirement Money.. PRWeb - Published
President Donald Trump on Monday called for spending more money on the military and a U.S.-Mexico border wall while overhauling social programs for the poor in a budget plan that sets the stage for his..
As tax season is in full swing, National Debt Relief shares some tips about how consumers can make the most out of their tax refund checks. The article titled “What Are Your Plans For Your Tax Refund.. PRWeb - Published
There is no doubt that a mortgage loan is one of the biggest expenses any household can make that is why National Debt Relief shares tips to pay it off faster. The article titled “ Tips To Pay Off.. PRWeb - Published
Washington D.C., Mar 27, 2019 / 03:45 pm (CNA).- Congressional lawmakers have proposed a bill that would allow parents to access Social Security benefits early in order to take time off from work after.. CNA - Published
Filing taxes is probably one of the most stressful events of people’s lives that is why National Debt Relief aims to help by pointing out common mistakes they make every year. The article titled “9.. PRWeb - Published
There are a number of credit score myths out there that is why National Debt Relief aims to educate consumers about it. The article titled “5 Credit Score Myths That You Shouldn’t Believe (and 3.. PRWeb - Published
· The US budget deficit hit $234 billion in the month of February, up 8.7% compared to the same month last year.
· The February budget deficit was also the highest one-month deficit on record,.. Business Insider - Published
Re: “National debt hits new milestone: $22 trillion”: As a young man I was attracted to the Republican Party’s continuing concern for the mounting national debt. It proposed means to control and.. Seattle Times - Published
· Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) is becoming a larger part of the economic conversation.
· The theory posits that government deficits are less concerning if a country controls its own currency and.. Business Insider - Published
One of the primary responsibilities of Americans is to pay taxes that is why National Debt Relief shares some of the reasons why people need to pay it early. The article titled “Here’s Why You Need.. PRWeb - Published
Acting White House Budget Director Russell Vought defended President Donald Trump’s failure to eliminate the national debt within eight years like he promised during his presidential campaign. Read.. CNSNews.com - Published
· President Donald Trump released his annual budget proposal on Monday.
· While the budget is simply a statement of principles and will likely be drastically changed by Congress, the document does.. Business Insider - Published
Marriage is a serious commitment that is why National Debt Relief explains the importance of knowing if a future spouse is bad with money. The article titled “Here Are The 6 Signs Your Future Spouse.. PRWeb - Published
· The US federal deficit hit $310 billion in the first four months of the 2019 fiscal year, the Treasury Department reported Tuesday.
· That amount represents a 77% increase compared to the same.. Business Insider - Published
As the federal debt reaches record levels, more and more economists are asking if it's really a problem. Republican strategist Leslie Sanchez and Democratic strategist Lynda Tran join CBSN with more. CBS News - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal government recorded a budget surplus in January. But so far this budget year, the total deficit is 77 percent higher than the same period a year ago. The Treasury.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· *Protectionist trade policies cost American consumers and importers $1.4 billion per month at the end of 2018, according to a new study. *
· *While President Donald Trump has claimed foreign.. Business Insider - Published
· The debt ceiling was reimposed on Saturday, and Congress must pass a bill to raise it again.
· The Treasury Department can use its "extraordinary measures" to prevent the US from breaching the.. Business Insider - Published
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Treasury Department is taking the first steps to keep the government from exceeding the $22 trillion debt limit which goes back into effect on Saturday, setting off what will.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
In a recent social media post on the national debt, actor Kevin Sorbo, best known for his roles in “God’s Not Dead,” “Soul Surfer,” and his earlier TV series hit shows “Hercules: The.. CNSNews.com - Published
· President Donald Trump and his top economic officials promised US GDP growth could sustainably hit or exceed 3%.
· But according to Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell, the central bank's.. Business Insider - Published
Congressional Republicans plan to introduce resolutions on Tuesday to declare the nation’s debt – which topped $22 trillion earlier this month – a security threat ahead of this week’s.. FOXNews.com - Published
· *Warren Buffett isn't a fan of gold. *
· *In his annual letter out Saturday, Buffett gave an example showing why stocks are a better investment than gold over the long run.*
· *This wasn't the.. Business Insider - Published
· On February 11, the US national debt eclipsed $22 trillion for the first time.
· Since President Donald Trump took office, the US has added over $2 trillion in new federal debt.
· See how.. Business Insider - Published
NPR's Audie Cornish talks with Jason Furman, former chair of the Council of Economic Advisers under President Obama, about the national debt that's currently at $22 trillion. NPR - Published Also reported by •Newsmax
The last Recession in 2008 affected a lot of people that is why National Debt Relief shares this article to help people prepare for another recession. The article titled “How To Strengthen Your.. PRWeb - Published
___ Q&A: Should anyone worry about a $22 trillion national debt? WASHINGTON (AP) — The government surpassed a dubious milestone this week: Its debt topped $22 trillion — that's trillion, with a.. SeattlePI.com - Published
The national debt has surpassed $22 trillion for the first time ever, and experts say that could hurt the economy. The 2017 tax cut bill and increased spending are the main reasons, CBSN's Reena Ninan.. CBS News - Published