· On February 11, the US national debt eclipsed $22 trillion for the first time.
· Since President Donald Trump took office, the US has added over $2 trillion in new federal debt.
· See how.. Business Insider - Published
While the U.S. economy appears to be booming, with loads of new jobs and low unemployment figures, Americans themselves aren't exactly in a strong financial position. Indeed, Business Insider reports..
Young Americans face a double burden from crushing student debt and the ballooned federal deficit that is the result of President Trump's tax cut, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told Cheddar's J.D. Durkin..
The national debt passed $22 trillion this week, the biggest number on record. NPR's Scott Simon asks Business Insider's Bob Bryan why and what the long-term consequences could be. NPR - Published Also reported by •MarketWatch
NPR's Audie Cornish talks with Jason Furman, former chair of the Council of Economic Advisers under President Obama, about the national debt that's currently at $22 trillion. NPR - Published Also reported by •Newsmax
The last Recession in 2008 affected a lot of people that is why National Debt Relief shares this article to help people prepare for another recession. The article titled “How To Strengthen Your.. PRWeb - Published
___ Q&A: Should anyone worry about a $22 trillion national debt? WASHINGTON (AP) — The government surpassed a dubious milestone this week: Its debt topped $22 trillion — that's trillion, with a.. SeattlePI.com - Published
The national debt has surpassed $22 trillion for the first time ever, and experts say that could hurt the economy. The 2017 tax cut bill and increased spending are the main reasons, CBSN's Reena Ninan.. CBS News - Published Also reported by •Denver Post •SeattlePI.com •Newsmax •Seattle Times
· America has never been more indebted.
· Aggregate borrowing to cover mortgages, credit cards, student loans, and car loans rose for the 18th straight quarter in the fourth quarter, reaching a new.. Business Insider - Published
A lot of people are looking for various ways to earn money that is why National Debt Relief shares some tips for people to get into investing. The article titled “How To Get Started With Investing”.. PRWeb - Published
· The US national debt topped $22 trillion on Monday, the first time the debt has ever hit that threshold.
· The record follows a year where the budget deficit was $779 billion, the highest since.. Business Insider - Published Also reported by •CBS News
Additional comments from Dallas Fed President Robert Kaplan continue to cross the wires with key quotes, via Reuters, found below.
· We're ‘in the neighbourhood of neutral’.
· Fed shouldn’t.. FXstreet.com - Published
United Brotherhood of Carpenters - Actions planned in more than 20 regions for Tax Fraud Day of Action
WASHINGTON (PRWEB) January 31, 2019
Tax fraud is an epidemic in the construction industry,.. PRWeb - Published
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad says that a multi-billion-dollar rail link project backed by China would "impoverish" the country, saddling the government with.. SeattlePI.com - Published
A lot of people are feeling the effects of the government shutdown. That is why National Debt Relief shares some concrete ways people are affected. The article titled “How the Government Shutdown is.. PRWeb - Published