· *The NZD/USD has moved back above the 200-hour MA at press time.*
· *Consumer spending in New Zealand, as represented by credit card spending data, dropped in October. So far, however, the dismal.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Occurred on November 18, 2018 / Canterbury, New Zealand Info from Licensor: "We were driving down the highway when a tornado suddenly whipped up just off the road next to us. Tornados of this size are..
Occurred on November 18, 2018 / Ashburton, Canterbury, New Zealand Info from Licensor: "An unusual weather event in Canterbury New Zealand. A twister/tornado racing through farmland, sucking up debris..
According to Sciencemag, like a tiny cable, each fiber of spider silk is entirely composed of thousands of parallel nanostrands. On a nanoscale, they are at least 50 times as long as these fibers are..
· *GDT price index falls for the 12th straight time.*
· *Commodity sell-off intensifies to weigh on the kiwi.*
· *US Dollar Index advances to 96.60 area.*
The NZD/USD pair came under a renewed.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
According to analysts at ANZ, despite challenges, the New Zealand economy has shown considerable resilience.
“The unemployment rate unexpectedly fell to 3.9% in the September.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Creative Virtual’s Founder and CEO will join Engage Customer for the live webcast on Tuesday, 27 November 2018
LONDON (PRWEB) November 20, 2018
Creative Virtual, a world leader in customer and.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
Nexcess has announced the expansion of the Nexcess Cloud to its Sydney, Australia data center, providing businesses throughout Australia and the Asia Pacific region with low-latency.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
Forex today in Asia witnessed risk-off market profile for the second day in a row this Monday, as the Asian stocks tracked the heavy losses in their Wall Street counterparts. Amid risk-aversion, the.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
According to analysts at ANZ weakness in the Auckland and Canterbury markets have weighed on the New Zealand’s nationwide picture, with these regions comprising 42% of house sales combined, but a.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· *The past twenty-four hours have seen the Aussie lift and then settle again against the Kiwi, leaving AUD/NZD more or less where it started the week as bidders struggle to return to the.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — Fiji’s leader has been sworn in for another four years after winning an election with a reduced majority, after earlier lashing out at his opponents. Voreqe.. Credit: Seattle Times - Published
· *The USD/JPY is defending the key support of 61.8 percent Fibonacci retracement despite the 0.30 percent drop in the S&P 500 futures.*
· *The US 10-year treasury yield is also defending the double.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Free, Visually-Engaging, Voice-First Alexa Skill Encourages Students to Practice Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division Using Any Alexa (English Language) Device
SEATTLE (PRWEB) November.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
by Stephanie Boyd -
"Hurricane Meghan" shakes up Royal Family rules Prince Harry’s recent marriage to Meghan Markle has not only been upstaged by the news that they are expecting their first.. Credit: One News Page Staff - Published
"Born to the Badge," Western historian Mark Warren's highly anticipated second installment of the trilogy "Wyatt Earp, An American Odyssey," will release on November 21 from Five Star – Gale Cengage... Credit: PRWeb - Published
The US investment banking giant Goldman Sachs published its macroeconomic outlook report for 2019 on Monday, with the key highlights found below.
Expects a broad fall in the dollar next year as the.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
New office location features Experience Center, Training Facilities, Local Tech Support and Customization Teams, and meeting facilities for distributors, integrators and customers
SINGAPORE (PRWEB).. Credit: PRWeb - Published
· *The Kiwi's bearish opening gap remains **minor,** but telling about investors' expectations for the week.*
· *Still-rising US-China trade tensions could see risk appetite hobbled for the.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published