Mick Mulvaney, the acting chief of staff, described the New Zealand shooter as a "disturbed individual" and "evil person" and said it was unfair to cast the 28-year-old Australian.. Firstpost - Published
During a House Oversight Committee hearing on Thursday, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) grilled Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross on his involvement in the decision to include the citizenship.. CNSNews.com - Published
· Modern Monetary Theory has captured the attention of economic experts around the world, including Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell and BlackRock CEO Larry Fink.
· Vincent Deluard, a macro.. Business Insider - Published
U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s unfavorable rating has spiked after just months in Congress, with most of the public viewing her negatively rather than favorably, a new poll shows. FOXNews.com - Published
· *It's been a rough week for President Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner.*
· *Kushner still faces congressional scrutiny after an internal White House memo suggested Trump.. Business Insider - Published
“Rather than always seeing only the differences that exist between us, we have an opportunity for more creative living when we see our similarities too.” – Dr. Srini Pillay
BOSTON (PRWEB).. PRWeb - Published
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez criticized the Trump administration for “defunding Federal programs designed to fight the spread of white supremacist hate groups” in the wake of the horrific attacks.. FOXNews.com - Published
In a new Gallup Poll released on Friday, they found that while freshman Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) has tremendous name recognition, her “image skews negative.” Gallup reports.. Mediaite - Published
New York City mayor Bill de Blasio strongly suggested on Friday that Amazon boss Jeff Bezos pulled out of his plans to build a second corporate headquarters in the Big Apple because of fallout stemming.. The Wrap - Published
Freshman Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., took aim at Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell after he filed for a procedural vote on her Green New Deal on Thursday -- something many Democrats.. FOXNews.com - Published
Whoopi Goldberg made a surprise appearance on “The View” Thursday after being absent from the show for the past month due to health reasons.
Goldberg has had pneumonia in both lungs and became.. The Wrap - Published
Over the weekend, Democratic Fresh Face and socialist darling Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., spoke at the South by Southwest conference. While sitting amidst the enormous bounty provided by.. CNSNews.com - Published
· The median approval of China's leadership across 134 countries was 34%, rising from 31% in the past two years, Gallup said.
· The US's standing is at 31%, the lowest for any of the past three US.. Business Insider - Published
This is what traders are talking about.
1. *Trade talks between Trump and Xi have been pushed back until at least April. *President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping will most likely.. Business Insider - Published
· *Researchers have built a flower-shaped robot that can pick up objects more than 100 times its own weight.*
· *The robot has an origami "magic ball" skeleton, and its main advantage is that it's.. Business Insider - Published
· *Prior to making his decision, President Donald Trump considered whether grounding the Boeing 737 Max in the US would negatively impact the stock market and cause panic, according to a Washington.. Business Insider - Published
· Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) is becoming a larger part of the economic conversation.
· The theory posits that government deficits are less concerning if a country controls its own currency and.. Business Insider - Published
· **Mark Murray Jones is **Chief Strategy Officer, EMEA, for global media agency OMD Worldwide.
· *In this op-ed, he describes the theme of empathy present at this year's SXSW festival — and the.. Business Insider - Published
Some Americans have much higher income and wealth than others. Former President Barack Obama explained, "I do think at a certain point you've made enough money." An adviser to Rep. Alexandria.. CNSNews.com - Published
· *At a Congressional hearing, US Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez asked, "Should Wells Fargo be held responsible for the damages incurred by climate change due to the financing of fossil fuels?"*
·.. Business Insider - Published
· Silicon Valley tech firms use their dominant position to quash competition and maintain control over people's information, according to a new report for the British government.
· Jason Furman, a.. Business Insider - Published
U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez tried this week to delegitimize ethics complaints lodged against her by falsely linking watchdog groups to a totally separate Republican super PAC that received a.. FOXNews.com - Published
Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Wednesday.
1. *Google told dozens of employees in its laptop and tablet division to find new jobs at the company, raising questions about.. Business Insider - Published
A former adviser to President Ronald Reagan said Tuesday he was appalled and enraged over an insinuation by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., that the popular two-term president was racist. And,.. FOXNews.com - Published
Wells Fargo CEO Tim Sloan fired back at New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez at a contentious hearing in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday, after the freshman legislator accused the bank of "financing.. FOXNews.com - Published