· *Private equity firms are fighting to acquire a 30% stake in Papa John’s that is controlled by its founder John Schnatter, according to Reuters.*
· *Shares of the pizza chain rallied 10%.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
According to Business Insider, Papa John's missed on both the top and bottom lines, but its comparable sales slump was better than feared. The pizza chain slashed the high end of its profit guidance,..
· Papa John's is surging early Tuesday following a report saying Trian Fund Management is interested in acquiring the pizza chain.
· The activist hedge fund contacted the pizza chain "to collect.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Papa John's is seeking buyers and putting itself up for auction, Reuters reports.*
· *CNBC said Wednesday that Papa John's founder and former CEO, John Schnatter, was considering teaming up.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Papa John's founder and ex-CEO John Schnatter is reportedly in talks with private equity firms to repurchase the pizza chain he departed from earlier this year. *
· *CNBC said some firms.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — A Delaware judge has refused to dismiss a lawsuit in which the embattled founder of the Papa John’s pizza chain is seeking access to the company’s books and records. John.. Credit: Seattle Times - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — The founder of Papa John's has filed a lawsuit against the company, its board of directors and CEO in the latest twist in the drama surrounding the pizza chain. John Schnatter filed.. Credit: SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
John Schnatter, founder and former CEO of Papa John's International Inc., says the company's board wants to silence him, but he's not having it. To keep in touch with Papa John's franchisees and.. Credit: bizjournals - Published
John Schnatter, the disgraced founder and former CEO of Papa John's, is asking for help.
After resigning as chairman of the board in July and being ousted from the company following reports that he.. Credit: Mashable - Published
MUNCIE, Ind. (AP) — Ball State University’s trustees have voted to remove the name of alumnus and Papa John’s founder John Schnatter from a business institute because of his use of a racial slur... Credit: Seattle Times - Published
MUNCIE, Ind. (AP) — More than 500 people have emailed Ball State University about its decision to support Papa John’s founder John Schnatter amid controversy over his use of a racial slur. Trustees.. Credit: Seattle Times - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — Papa John's says a key sales figure dropped 10.5 percent in July, and that it can't predict how long and badly it will be affected by the fallout with its founder. The pizza chain.. Credit: SeattlePI.com - Published