A new survey ranks the reputations of the biggest brands in America. Chick-fil-A has the best reputation of the chains, while McDonald's has the worst. Here's how six of the biggest chains in fast food..
Kohl's Impressive Beat Real Money Stock of the Day Kohl's posted stronger-than-expected fourth quarter earnings Tuesday, and said it would buy back as much as $500 million in shares this year, as the..
Papa John's is hopeful it can bring founder John Schnatter along with the recently announced Starboard Value deal.
According to Business Insider, Monday the company announced a $200 million investment..
Papa John's CEO is hoping to bury the hatchet with its disgraced founder following a new $200 million strategic investment from the hedge fund Starboard Value. "What I believe is that we made the best..
Papa John's is hoping to bring back founder John Schnatter, says Business Insider. Schnatter resigned as chairman in July 2018 after he used a racial slur on a media training conference call. Negative..
Papa John's International Inc. named two new independent directors to its board. The new directors are Michael Dubin, CEO and Founder of Dollar Shave Club, and Jocelyn Mangan, CEO and Founder of Him.. bizjournals - Published Also reported by •Reuters
Papa John's International Inc. has a new way to get its pizza delivered to your door. The Louisville-based pizza chain formed a national partnership with DoorDash, which will offer delivery from more.. bizjournals - Published
Networld Media Group's annual Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit, March 11-13 in Louisville, includes restaurant executive panels that will focus on the topics most relevant to today's.. PRWeb - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily on Tuesday: Target Corp., up $3.33 to $76 Strong online sales and customer traffic growth pushed Target beyond most expectations in.. SeattlePI.com - Published
Papa John’s founder John Schnattner agreed on Tuesday to step down from the company’s board and drop two outstanding lawsuits against the pizza chain he launched in 1984, signaling a likely end.. The Wrap - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. stocks are edging mostly lower in early trading on Wall Street Tuesday as losses for banks and big technology companies offset gains elsewhere in the market. The slight drift.. SeattlePI.com - Published
Mr. Schnatter, who resigned as chairman last July after a report that he used a racial slur, has agreed to give up his board seat in exchange for getting a say in choosing an acceptable successor. NYTimes.com - Published
· *Papa John's and its founder, John Schnatter, have reached a settlement.*
· *As part of the deal, Schnatter will drop his lawsuit against the pizza chain and resign as an independent.. Business Insider - Published Also reported by •SeekingAlpha
Here is what you need to know.
1. *China cuts its growth target. *China's central government said Monday that it will target GDP growth of 6% to 6.5%, down from its hard 6.5% target.
2. *The.. Business Insider - Published
Papa John’s swung to a quarterly loss and reported its first annual sales decline in nearly a decade, underscoring a tumultuous year in which it lost a deal with the National Football League and.. Wall Street Journal - Published
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Papa John's closed out a tough year on a weak note but said it expects improvement in 2019. The Louisville, Kentucky-based pizza chain said sales at established locations in.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
· *Papa John's shares were little changed late Tuesday after the company reported quarterly and full-year earnings results. **The pizza chain's quarterly profits and revenue both fell short of.. Business Insider - Published
Papa John's Int'l Inc rose Tuesday after the pizza chain said in its fourth-quarter earnings statement that a $200 million investment from Starboard Value LP will help it make key investments. Shares.. Proactive Investors - Published
· *Papa John's is set to report fourth-quarter earnings after Tuesday's closing bell.*
· *The report comes less than one month after the company received an investment from Starboard Value, the New.. Business Insider - Published
Even with the recent $200 million investment, Papa John's International Inc. is struggling to match competitors' value prices, an analyst said this week. Stifel analyst Chris O'Cull said he believes.. bizjournals - Published
Networld Media Group's annual conference brings restaurant chain executives together for three days of networking and educational sessions on how to leverage innovation to power franchise.. PRWeb - Published
· *Papa John's is hopeful it can bring founder John Schnatter along with the recently announced Starboard Value deal. *
· *On Monday, the company announced a $200 million investment from a hedge.. Business Insider - Published