Standard Life Aberdeen shareholders overwhelmingly backed the £2bn sale of its insurance business to Phoenix today.
At its general meeting today 99.26 per cent of voters backed the deal which will.. City A.M.
Euro zone finance ministers have extended maturities and deferred interest of a major part of their loans to Greece along with a big cash injection to ensure Athens can stand on its own feet after it..
Almost 200,000 people joined together Sunday in Spain's Basque Country to create a 125-mile human chain to make the case for having a vote on independence. The chain was organized by the Basque group..
CAIRO (AP) — Egypt’s President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi has raised pensions for military personnel and salaries for civil servants by 15 percent amid a wave of price hikes linked to austerity.. Seattle Times
This is the time of year this time of year, when the party in power takes advantage of the frenetic pace of budget season and tries to push through controversial measures that may not fly at quieter.. NJ.com
GoLookUp's advanced and nationwide Unclaimed Money allows residents all across the country to find money that is rightfully theirs when the average is $900 per person.
WILMINGTON, Del. (PRWEB) June.. PRWeb
· *Environmental, social, and governance investing — also known as ESG — has exploded in popularity, with roughly $23 trillion being invested with at least a partial ESG mandate.*
· *Morgan.. Business Insider
· *Wall Street experts are increasingly sounding the alarm on a troubling situation that's been building in the US market — one that could threaten the current market cycle.*
· *Also complicating.. Business Insider
Two-thirds of working Millennials say they have nothing saved for retirement. The fault isn’t all their own: Close to half have no retirement plan at work and only 10% have access to a defined.. USATODAY.com
· *Russia's prime minister said Thursday the government wants to raise the retirement age.*
· *He also said the country could also see higher value-added tax rates.*
· *The proposals are aimed at.. Business Insider
A new study by the organizers of the elite Davos forum has found that women don't just trail men when it comes to making money in many developed countries, they're even farther behind when it comes to.. FOXNews.com Also reported by •Seattle Times