Analysts at ANZ offered a snapshot of global markets.
"US equities gained overnight alongside a higher USD, while yields were little changed. Oil found some stability, and gold fell.. FXstreet.com
Analysts at ANZ noted that the UK Prime Minister May narrowly survived a fresh revolt over Brexit overnight, highlighting the fragility of UK politics.
"May's Government narrowly won.. FXstreet.com
A reporter (Laura Smith-Spark) with BBC News takes on President Trump and Prime Minister May with tough questions. President Trump clears the air about a recent story (that he calls fake news) where he..
In Buckinghamshire, England, President Trump and Prime Minister Theresa May held a joint press conference where they reflect on their private discussions, the tour that Trump took across the UK and the..
U.S. President Donald Trump's former adviser Steve Bannon believes now is the time for Boris Johnson to challenge British Prime Minister Theresa May for her job, the Daily Telegraph newspaper reported.. Newsmax
· *Brexit continues to vex GBP bulls, and headlines have driven the GBP/USD steadily lower for the week.*
· *With a thin calendar on the docket for Friday, traders have to face broader markets.. FXstreet.com
· *Sterling is exposing its weak points as Brexit continues to drag on GBP buyers.*
· *Tuesday brings the UK's first-ever GDP monthly reading, and market reaction could get wonky.*
The GBP/USD.. FXstreet.com
Analysts at Danske Bank suggest that the focus today will continue to be on the ongoing turmoil involving UK Prime Minister May and her cabinet.
*“Also, for the first time, we will.. FXstreet.com
Following the resignation of U.K. Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson amid controversy over Prime Minster Theresa May's Brexit strategy, there has been speculation that the Prime Minister could be in.. Mediaite
British Lawmaker Chris Philip recently crossed the news wires saying that there was some dissent in the meeting with Prime Minister May and her party, but her colleagues were mostly supportive.
· *The Sterling kicked off the week with a bullish jump, but Brexit headlines are keeping GBP traders hesitant.*
· *UK PM May to face further opposition as pro-Brexit Tories edge towards making an.. FXstreet.com
U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May came under pressure from opposition lawmakers Wednesday to cancel President Trump’s upcoming visit over his administration's controversial treatment of families caught.. FOXNews.com
The little-known law professor with no political experience picked to be Italy’s next prime minister may be in trouble after reports he may have lied about his studies. Giuseppe Conte, 53, emerged.. USATODAY.com
· *The British pound has lost almost 6% against the US dollar in the last few weeks.*
· *Deutsche Bank thinks sterling could be set to rebound.*
· *A hawkish Bank of England, progress behind.. Business Insider