The right to vote was restored for most Florida felons as of Tuesday, increasing the pool of eligible voters by as many as 1.4 million people in a battleground state infamous for its narrow margins in.. USATODAY.com - Published Also reported by •Daily Caller
Starting today, many former felons can now register to vote in Florida after Amendment 4 was approved by nearly 65 percent of voters. But some Republican lawmakers, including newly elected Gov. Ron.. CBS News - Published Also reported by •Daily Caller
The incoming Florida governor and other politicians in the state say they will need to weigh-in before the amendment passed by voters in Nov., giving voting rights back to felons, is implemented. NPR - Published
Elections officials across Florida say they expect former felons to flock to their offices to register to vote next month when a newly passed ballot initiative launches one of the largest.. Reuters - Published
· Google released its annual "Year in Search" lists on Wednesday.
· One of the lists measured 2018's most trending topics that started with the words "How to," reflecting things Americans needed.. Business Insider - Published
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — Florida added 1.4 million possible voters to the rolls when it passed Amendment 4, a measure restoring the voting rights of felons who have served their sentences. But.. Seattle Times - Published
Dear Gossips, As you know, a few weeks ago, for the first time, Taylor Swift made it clear who she was voting for in the US midterm elections. Since then, she’s been consistently encouraging her.. Lainey Gossip - Published
Fox News host Laura Ingraham offered a trollish tweet to Taylor Swift on Tuesday evening, mocking the musician over her supported of Tennessee Senate candidate Phil Bredesen, who came up short in his.. The Wrap - Published
National Civil Rights Organizations Announce National Election Protection Hotline (866-OUR-VOTE) on Election Day to Protect Voting Rights
WASHINGTON (PRWEB) November 06, 2018
Election Protection,.. PRWeb - Published
· *Tuesday's Google Doodle is a reminder to vote on Election Day. *
· *Clicking on the Doodle brings you to a Google search that shows them where your polling place is after you provide your.. Business Insider - Published
· New Google data shows the political issues that people have been searching for most in the run up to the midterm elections.
· The key Democratic issue of health care is overtaking the key.. Business Insider - Published
· Election Day for hotly contested midterm races across the country is Tuesday, November 6, 2018.
· State rules vary widely on whether you can take a photo in the voting booth, often called a.. Business Insider - Published
Snapchat helped hundreds of thousands of users register to vote. Now, the ephemeral messaging app is determined to get those users to the polls. Snap Inc. (NYSE: SNAP) has started an effort it plans to.. bizjournals - Published
Monday is the final day Washington residents can register to vote in the November general election. Want more election coverage? Here’s a guide to learn more about what’s on the ballot ».. Seattle Times - Published
About 300 people a day are coming into King County's election headquarters in Renton and an office in downtown Seattle to register to vote in the Nov. 6 election. To meet demand, offices will be open.. Seattle Times - Published
ATLANTA (AP) — The agency that monitors Georgia’s judiciary is looking into the City of South Fulton Municipal Court’s practice of slashing fines for defendants who agree to register to vote. The.. Seattle Times - Published
Joe Alwyn is fully supportive of everything that his girlfriend Taylor Swift said while speaking out about politics and the upcoming election last week on Instagram. The 28-year-old singer broke her.. Just Jared - Published
Elle Magazine is under fire on Thursday by sending a false tweet to its 6.8 million followers claiming Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are “splitting up” when the attached link directed readers to.. FOXNews.com - Published