WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on trade talks in Washington between the U.S. and China (all times local): 10:15 a.m. High-level trade talks between the U.S and China have opened in Washington with a.. SeattlePI.com - Published
According to Reuters, U.S. stocks opened lower on Tuesday after rallying strongly last week, as investors focused on the latest round of trade talks between the United States and China.
The Dow Jones..
The Trump administration resumed high-level talks with Chinese officials on Thursday, aiming to ease a trade standoff that's unnerved global investors and clouded the outlook for the world economy... USATODAY.com - Published
Real announced today that Real Estate Broker Dory Gordon joined the technology-powered brokerage as a regional growth lead in Houston.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) February 21, 2019
Real announced today that.. PRWeb - Published
Advanced golfers to train with University of Louisville Women’s Coach, Whitney Wade Young, and Duke University Women’s Coach, Jon Whithaus.
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. (PRWEB) February 21, 2019
US.. PRWeb - Published
Crowe promoted to Vice President of Marketing and Sponsorship after leading the team’s communications and media relations for the past five years
ATLANTA (PRWEB) February 21, 2019
Team Novo.. PRWeb - Published
Flight operations resumed at Dublin airport following a brief suspension on Thursday due to the confirmed sighting of a drone over the airfield, Ireland's largest airport said. Reuters India - Published
BBC Local News: Gloucestershire -- Leading owners Paul and Clare Rooney want their horses to race again at Cheltenham after previous concerns over injury rates. BBC Local News - Published Also reported by •BBC Sport
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — Unions for West Virginia teachers ended their two-day strike Wednesday night after lawmakers did not act on a doomed, broad-based education bill. Leaders of three unions.. Seattle Times - Published
Union leaders for West Virginia teachers ended a two-day strike on Wednesday that they had called to oppose charter schools, clearing the way for classes to resume for about 270,000 students. Reuters India - Published Also reported by •Reuters
*HOLLYWOOD, FL / ACCESSWIRE / February 20, 2019 / *Aluf Holdings, Inc. ("AHIX") ("the Company") (*OTC PINK: AHIX)* announced today that President and CEO Glenn W. Milligan has resigned due to serious.. Accesswire - Published
The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced charges against a broker-dealer, a transfer agent, and three individuals for their roles in the creation of over a dozen undisclosed “blank.. SEC - Published
Russia's space agency says it's getting ready to resume sending private passengers to the International Space Station and back, a decade after the last space tour.
A contract has been signed with.. SeattlePI.com - Published
World-renowned concrete expert Luke Snell, PE, Professor Emeritus and Founding Chair of the SIUE School of Engineering's Department of Construction, has a storied history as a scholar and educator. He.. PRWeb - Published
WASHINGTON — The United States and China resumed talks Tuesday aimed at ending a fight over Beijing’s technology ambitions ahead of a deadline for a massive U.S. tariff hike. The White House said.. SFGate - Published
Dr. Parsa Mohebi, a Los Angeles hair restoration surgeon, has pioneered long hair FUE transplant for patients.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) February 19, 2019
In the past, one of the first steps of a FUE.. PRWeb - Published
· *Gold prices rose to $1341 before Asian markets open on Wednesday.*
· *USD weakness and traders’ rush for risk-safety continues to please the Bullion buyers.*
· *$1349 seem immediate.. FXstreet.com - Published
As trade negotiations with China resume, the Trump administration is racing to strike a deal that will result in long-term reforms—and prove that tariffs are an effective battering ram to open.. Wall Street Journal - Published
· *The demand for the buck remains subdued today.*
· *US-China trade hopes keep weighing on USD.*
· *US markets are closed due to the President’s Day holiday.*
The greenback, in terms of the.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *The offered bias in the greenback leads the recovery in spot.*
· *US-China trade talks due to resume later in the week.*
· *Risk-on sentiment continues to prevail in the global.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *Prices of WTI exceed the $56.00 mark and clinch YTD peaks.*
· *WTI advances for the second session in a row.*
· *Oil rig count rose by 3 during last week to 857 active oil rigs.*
Prices of.. FXstreet.com - Published
· *The cross gathers further traction beyond the 125.00 handle.*
· *Risk-on sentiment continues to support the up move.*
· *US-China trade negotiations to resume later in the week.*
The now.. FXstreet.com - Published
SINGAPORE (AP) — World stocks were mixed on Monday ahead of more trade talks between Chinese and American officials in Washington this week. In Europe, France's CAC 40 fell 0.1 percent to 5,150.17.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· *Asian markets rocket higher Monday on trade war optimism.*
· *Chinese markets have ripped higher, with the biggest gains coming from the Shenzhen Component index, which gained just shy of 4%.. Business Insider - Published