· *JD.com beat profit estimates, but missed on sales.*
· *Its quarterly revenue growth was the slowest since it went public in 2014, in the wake of China's slowing economic growth.*
· *Shares.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Chinese e-commerce giant, Alibaba, broke its 2017 Singles Day sales record with a whopping $1 billion in sales in just 85 seconds. The company raked in a total of $30 billion in 24 hours. Its inclusion..
Markets Insider reports that Alibaba, the largest e-commerce site in China, dipped by 3% Friday as traders readied themselves for the company's Singles Day event. November 11, is a fun student holiday..
Alibaba's Singles Day Sale Hits $1 Billion in 85 Seconds The company's annual Global Shopping Festival broke last year's record. Alibaba sold $30.8 billion in good across 230 countries within just 24..
According to Arjen van Dijkhuizen, Senior Economist at ABN AMRO, China’s recent data point to a further gradual weakening of momentum, but there are signs that policy easing is starting to kick.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Arjen van Dijkhuizen, Senior Economist at ABN AMRO, explains that China’s recent data point to a further gradual weakening of momentum, but there are signs that policy easing is starting to kick.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
· The relationship between the US and China is rocky right now, and one major area of competition is in the tech sector.
· BlackRock provides recommendations for how investors can profit from.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Chinese consumers were quick to adopt digital payments, and a recent shopping binge showed they are ready for another leap: biometric payments. On November 11, Alibaba wrapped up Singles’ Day – the.. Credit: TechCrunch - Published
· *Alibaba made e-commerce history on Sunday, recording $30.8 billion in sales in 24 hours at the its Singles Day celebration.*
· *But the annual growth rate dropped from 39% to 27%, the smallest.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Alibaba's Singles' Day is a massive, 24-hour shopping extravaganza unlike anything else in the world.
· This year, the event kicked off with a four-hour gala featuring countless celebrities,.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
An annual "Singles Day" sales event held by China's search giant Alibaba racked up record-breaking sales, countering the idea that consumer sales in China are weak. But more importantly to Apple.. Credit: AppleInsider - Published
Apple Inc's (NASDAQ:AAPL) iPhones were the top selling mobile brand during the 24-hour annual Single's Day shopping event in China held by e-commerce conglomerate Alibaba (NYSE:BABA), a report by CNBC.. Credit: Proactive Investors - Published