Biometric screening is expanding to the rental car industry. Hertz said Tuesday it is teaming up with Clear, the maker of biometric screening kiosks found at many airports, in an effort to slash the.. Credit: SeattlePI.com - Published
· Huawei is one of the top electronics makers in the world.
· Huawei is the largest manufacturer of telecommunications equipment in the world, and is the second-largest maker of smartphones in the.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
We all know that enabling location services for third-party apps compromises our privacy. But a new investigative New York Times report details just how creepy and personal smartphone location data can..
Amazon.com is looking at bringing its futuristic checkout-free store format to airports in an effort to win business from hungry, time-pressed travelers, according to public records. Tamara Lindstrom..
Cubans were spotted glued to their smartphones as 3G internet became available in the country for the first time. Cuban state provider ETECSA is selling mobile data packages, starting from $7 for 600MB..
· Huawei is the second largest smartphone maker in the world, selling more smartphones than Apple and only beaten by Samsung.
· Despite such a massive global presence and success, Huawei devices.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Samsung released a new mid-range smartphone, the A8S, with a unique display.
· Instead of a notch to house the selfie camera, Samsung's "Infinity-O" display has a punch-hole cutout at the.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
"Digital Self Mastery Across Generations" provides a unique perspective and tips and tools for improving our relationship with technology. This timely book by Dr. Forbes Öste is much needed amidst the.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
Magazine’s annual recognition lists 10 companies that are at the forefront of providing enterprise mobility solutions and impacting the marketplace.
FORT COLLINS, Colo. (PRWEB) December 10,.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
Free, standardized lost property reporting and recovery platform is now linked directly with official lost & found reports from 700+ TSA checkpoints.
BOSTON (PRWEB) December 10, 2018
Boston-based.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
*Company Simultaneously Refinances Debt at Substantially Lower Cost of Capital*
*NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / December 10, 2018 / *uSell.com (OTCQB: USEL), a large market maker of used smartphones,.. Credit: Accesswire - Published
Today, CoinText.io, a service to transact cryptocurrency without Internet using SMS, launched its Bitcoin Cash (BCH) wallet in Colombia (population 49 million) and Dominican Republic (population 11.. Credit: PRWeb - Published
With Huawei and Samsung already prepping all-screen smartphones with a circular front camera cutout, other companies are bound to join this notch-free party. The latest brand to tease a "hole-screen".. Credit: engadget - Published
Technology is increasingly disrupting every part of our daily lives.
Smart speakers and voice assistants let us interact with our homes and with retailers in new and seamless ways.
Smartphones.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Huawei's CFO Meng Wanzhou was arrested on December 1 in Canada over fears the company violated US sanctions against Iran.*
· *Meng is the daughter of Huawei's ultra-wealthy CEO and founder, Ren.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *China has upped the pressure on the US over the arrest of a Huawei executive in Canada.*
· *Its foreign ministry summoned the US ambassador on Sunday to register its "strong protest" at the.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Apple is having trouble selling its latest iPhones, according to numerous reports.
· There's an easy way for the company to solve the problem — cut its sky-high prices.
· Apple can afford to.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 855 processor opened the door for 5G smartphones in 2019.*
· *The Snapdragon 855 mobile platform boasts several key improvements over the current Snapdragon 845.*
·.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· Samsung used a stock photo taken with a DSLR camera to promote the camera on its Galaxy A8 Star smartphone.
· The photographer who took the original photo discovered it on Samsung's website.
·.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Facial recognition is becoming more widely used in both general computing and in the wider world. Smartphones and computers can be unlocked with your face, but the technology is also used for security.. Credit: betanews - Published
· Huawei, a Chinese tech giant, is making headlines after one of its top executives, Meng Wanzhou, was arrested in Canada at the request of the US this week.
· Huawei is the second-largest.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Over the many decades of its existence, Apple has faced a lot of challenges. There was the company’s battle against IBM early in the PC era, the seeming dominance of Windows during the 1990s, and.. Credit: Macworld - Published