This article is sponsored by Wondershare and written by Abu Ali, a YouTuber based out of Egypt. The views expressed by Mr. Abu are solely his own. Wondershare is a renowned vendor of computer software.. Fossbytes - Published
In trading on Friday, textiles shares were relative laggards, down on the day by about 2.4%. Helping drag down the group were shares of Gildan Activewear, off about 23.6% and shares of Under Armour off..
Credit: Market News Video Duration: 01:08Published
When you think of a giant business operations software supplier, words like "fun", "playful" and "mass-market" don't necessarily come to mind. But that's what SAP, as it branches out of the usual B2B..
A new report from German cyber security firm Cure53 in collaboration with the U.S.-based Open Technology Fund has found that Chinese app Study the Great Nation contains code that allows authorities to..
Credit: Reuters - 3D Animations (Next Me Duration: 01:10Published
In early trading on Monday, shares of Western Digital topped the list of the day's best performing components of the Nasdaq 100 index, trading up 2.5%. Year to date, Western Digital registers a 61.9%..
Credit: Market News Video Duration: 01:07Published
Self-driving Leaf will navigate roundabouts, A-roads and motorways
Live trials of self-driving cars, such as the Nissan Leaf's 230-mile trip to Sunderland, split opinion within the industry. We.. Autocar - Published
· *This is a preview of the AI in Telecommunications research report from Business Insider Intelligence.*
· Purchase this report.
· 14-Day Risk Free Trial: Get full access to this and all.. Business Insider - Published
*PARADISE VALLEY, AZ / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2019 / *As CFO of iMed Transport, Jay Ankur Bansal saw the value of investing in this company. As a keen entrepreneur from Phoenix, Jay A. Bansal only.. Accesswire - Published
· *You might want to change your Mac's name so that it's easier to find on your local network, which can be useful for things like AirDrop.*
· *Changing your Mac's name can also make your.. Business Insider - Published
Oracle Corp. co-CEO Mark Hurd died early this morning, weeks after taking a medical leave of absence, the company confirmed to the Silicon Valley Business Journal. He was 62. Hurd is survived by his.. bizjournals - Published
Oracle Corp. co-CEO Mark Hurd died Friday morning, weeks after taking a medical leave of absence, the company confirmed to the Silicon Valley Business Journal. He was 62. Hurd is survived by his wife.. bizjournals - Published Also reported by •TechCrunch
· *Austin, Texas, is becoming a tech hub in its own right, with massive tech companies like Amazon, Facebook, and Google moving in with an army of well-off employees looking for better cost of living.. Business Insider - Published
*Montgomery, AL / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2019 /* Tietronix Software, Inc., has built a solid reputation across the country and internationally as a leader in dynamic software development. In.. Accesswire - Published
· *Mark Hurd rose suddenly as a major tech figure when he was tapped to lead Hewlett-Packard during a time of crisis in 2015.*
· *He went on to have brilliant but controversial career, marked by.. Business Insider - Published
· Oracle CEO Mark Hurd died on October 18, 2019, at the age of 62.
· Earlier this year, he spoke about his leadership style and strategy at the tech company in an episode of Business Insider's.. Business Insider - Published
· A Vanity Fair story alleged to show shady trading in the stock futures market that happened just before major headlines involving President Donald Trump's trade war with China.
· By linking.. Business Insider - Published
On Friday, October 18, 2016, Oracle founder and chairman Larry Ellison announced that Mark Hurd had passed away at age 62. He had been ill and was forced take a leave of absence from his job as CEO of.. Business Insider - Published
· *You can wipe your Mac computer — or, in other words, factory reset it — through the macOS Utilities menu. This is a good plan if your Mac is malfunctioning, or you're looking to sell it.*
·.. Business Insider - Published
· *You can add attachments to Calendar events on an iPhone with a new feature in iOS 13. *
· *You may want to add attachments to a Calendar event to organize appointment information,.. Business Insider - Published
The new Mac Pro is a long-anticipated development for Apple's high end pro users, but it sure looks as if the company also created the machine for its own strategic benefit -- specifically to help make.. AppleInsider - Published
· This story was delivered to Business Insider Intelligence Connectivity & Tech subscribers earlier this morning.
· To get this story plus others to your inbox each day, hours before they're.. Business Insider - Published
· *There are multiple ways to unfreeze a Nintendo Switch, including closing and re-opening a frozen game, or resetting the console.*
· *There are several reasons why a Nintendo Switch might freeze.. Business Insider - Published
· Apple added some key features to its iPhone 11 lineup, including an ultra-wide camera, Night Mode, and a fast-charger that comes included with the iPhone 11 Pro.
· At the same time, the iPhone.. Business Insider - Published
KurtRathmann of ScaleFactor Inc. and Daniel Canizales of Acton School of Business have been selected to a national list of influential young executives. Rathmann is founder and CEO of ScaleFactor, a.. bizjournals - Published
Yubico, a company best known for its hardware security keys, launched a new application for Microsoft's Windows operating system this week called Yubico Login. The free software adds another layer of.. betanews - Published
· *Business Insider asked each Democratic presidential hopeful how they would approach the trade war with China, which has become one of the most important economic issues in the country.*
· *But.. Business Insider - Published
As part of National Cyber Security Awareness Month, the National Cyber Security Alliance is advising all computer users to "Protect IT" by taking precautions such as updating to the latest security.. MacNewsWorld - Published Also reported by •TechNewsWorld
Two things to avoid in online discussions are politics and religion. Open source technology may be an explosive third topic that software developers should be wary of subjecting to a virtual debate... Linux Insider - Published Also reported by •TechNewsWorld •MacNewsWorld
Subscription models have taken hold in everything from software to smartphones, and now Sonos is testing the idea in the premium wireless speaker market. The Santa Barbara, California, company has.. TechNewsWorld - Published Also reported by •MacNewsWorld
*The Inspire Global Hope ETF from biblically responsible investing (BRI) asset manager Inspire Investing outperformed benchmarks since inception*
*SAN JOSE, CA / ACCESSWIRE / October 17, 2019.. Accesswire - Published
· Austin, Texas, has long been a hub for sales and customer service outposts for some of Silicon Valley's largest tech companies.
· In recent years, the city has seen a revival of.. Business Insider - Published
· One of the most highly-watched startups in the enterprise tech world officially came out of stealth mode on Wednesday — a company called Pensando Systems.
· Pensando has already secured three.. Business Insider - Published
· Colleges are increasingly turning to tracking software to learn more about potential applicants, according to a new report in The Washington Post.
· At least 44 public and private US colleges.. Business Insider - Published
Atlassian today announced that it has acquired Code Barrel, the makers of Automation for Jira, a low-code tool for easily automating many aspects of Jira that’s also one of the most popular add-ons.. TechCrunch - Published
What do BMW, Tencent, Pokémon Go creator Niantic, movie director Jon Favreau and construction giant Skanska have in common? They’re all using the same platform to create their products. Founded in a.. TechCrunch - Published
· The tech industry has a long history in Austin, Texas, and the city largely has its northwest sector to thank for that.
· In the 1970s, a handful of tech companies, like IBM and Texas Instruments,.. Business Insider - Published
· This is a preview of *THE CONNECTIVITY B2B ECOSYSTEM** *research report from Business Insider Intelligence.
· 14-Day Risk Free Trial: Get full access to this and all Connectivity & Tech research.. Business Insider - Published
· You can download Nintendo Switch games from the Nintendo eShop, without ever having to buy a physical game card.
· * You can download most Switch games onto the console in a few minutes, depending.. Business Insider - Published
· Even the most successful companies in the world have the occasional flop.
· *As Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos said recently, "Amazon will be experimenting at the right scale for a company of our size if.. Business Insider - Published
A downtown Raleigh startup says it hit unicorn status overnight. Pendo.io, a software firm that began with a handful of employees at a coworking space, has raised a whopping $100-million funding round... bizjournals - Published
Apple today seeded the second beta of an upcoming macOS Catalina 10.15.1 update to developers, a little under a week after seeding the first beta and a week and a half after releasing macOS Catalina to.. MacRumours.com - Published
The Toyota Supra has already become the subject of a second recall thanks to platform co-developer BMW, which is recalling almost every model it has sold since 2018 due to a rearview camera software.. MotorAuthority - Published
· The pace of company earnings is picking up, and Vishal Vivek of Goldman Sachs says the options market is implying that big moves are ahead.
· Vivek is naming five companies that he believes are.. Business Insider - Published