· SpaceX is scheduled to launch its third-ever Falcon Heavy rocket — the world's most powerful operational launch system.
· The rocket aims to deploy 24 different satellites into orbit around.. Business Insider - Published
· SpaceX is about to launch its third-ever Falcon Heavy rocket — the world's most powerful operational launch system — on Monday around 11:30 p.m. ET.
· Elon Musk, the founder and CEO of SpaceX,.. Business Insider - Published
· SpaceX plans to launch its Falcon Heavy rocket, the world's most powerful operational launch system, for the third time on June 24.
· The mission will launch a NASA experiment called the Deep.. Business Insider - Published
SpaceX’s launch today from California’s Vandenberg Air Force base went off today without a hitch, bringing three satellites that make up the RADARSAT constellation to be used for observation by the.. TechCrunch - Published
SpaceX is about to get your morning started in dramatic fashion (if you're in the Americas, that is). The private spaceflight outfit plans to launch Canada's RADARSAT Constellation Mission as soon as.. engadget - Published Also reported by •TechCrunch
· SpaceX launched and set loose the first 60 of nearly 12,000 planned high-speed internet satellites above Earth on Thursday night.
· Elon Musk, the company's founder, previously said the Starlink.. Business Insider - Published
· China attempted to launch a top-secret military satellite into orbit on Thursday.
· However, videos and pictures posted to Chinese social media showed the Long March 4C rocket launch failing in.. Business Insider - Published
SpaceX's launch tonight is being performed for a very important client: itself. Yes, the Falcon 9 that will lift off at 7:30 PM Pacific time is loaded not with government or commercial payloads, but.. TechCrunch - Published
It's time for another SpaceX launch, and though tonight's (technically tomorrow morning's) isn't as historic as the Falcon Heavy, it's always impressive to see a Falcon 9 lift off with supplies for the.. TechCrunch - Published
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — The International Space Station is back up at full power, after the successful replacement of a failed electrical box.
Flight controllers completed the repair work.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
A SpaceX Dragon supply mission that was scheduled to take off for the International Space Station (ISS) on May 1 has been pushed back at least until Friday on account of some issues on the orbiting.. autoevolution - Published
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — A major power shortage at the International Space Station has delayed this week's SpaceX supply run.
SpaceX was supposed to launch a shipment from Cape Canaveral,.. SeattlePI.com - Published
· SpaceX launched its Falcon Heavy for the second time in history.
· The Falcon Heavy is the second most powerful rocket in history, and currently the most powerful operational rocket in the.. Business Insider - Published
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — SpaceX has delayed the launch of its newest mega rocket because of dangerously high wind.
The Falcon Heavy was poised to blast off from NASA's Kennedy Space Center in.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
· On Thursday night, SpaceX launched a Falcon 9 rocket carrying the first-ever private moon mission.
· SpaceIL, a nonprofit organization based in Israel, designed and built the 1,322-pound lunar.. Business Insider - Published
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — The Latest on Thursday night's SpaceX launch carrying Israel's privately funded lunar lander (all times local): 8:45 p.m. Israel is on its way to the moon, following a.. SeattlePI.com - Published
Calling all lunatics — the first fully private moon landing mission is about to take off from Cape Canaveral. A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket carrying SpaceIL's Beresheet lander is set to take off an hour.. TechCrunch - Published
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — Israel aims to land on the moon after hitching a ride with SpaceX. The Falcon rocket is scheduled to blast off Thursday night from Cape Canaveral, Florida. A.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
· SpaceX, the rocket company founded by Elon Musk, is building spaceship prototypes at a launch site in southern Texas.
· The site is less than 3 miles from the US-Mexico border and embroiled in.. Business Insider - Published
The Air Force certified SpaceX’s Falcon 9 rocket to carry military satellites after a bitter feud between Musk and the service. As a result, SpaceX agreed to drop a lawsuit challenging U.S. contracts.. Seattle Times - Published Also reported by •SeekingAlpha
A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket launched successfully today from complex-4 East at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. The Falcon 9 is carrying a payload of 10 Iridium NEXT satellites. This is the eighth.. CBS News - Published
Elon Musk just gave us a look at the first test version of SpaceX's Starship.
Formerly known as the BFR, Musk announced on Thursday that the spaceflight company's test version of the Starship,.. Mashable - Published
Sunday's historic launch of the nation's first national security space mission by a SpaceX rocket included a $500 million GPS satellite built by Lockheed Martin and was supported by a ground-based.. bizjournals - Published
· Elon Musk said SpaceX is building a "test hopper" vehicle in Texas that could launch by March or April.
· The vehicle is a squat version of a full-scale Starship spaceship — one that's being.. Business Insider - Published