CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — Israel aims to land on the moon after hitching a ride with SpaceX. The Falcon rocket is scheduled to blast off Thursday night from Cape Canaveral, Florida. A.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
Tonight, SpaceX is set to launch its second Falcon 9 rocket of the year. This one will carry an eclectic trio of spacecraft into a high orbit above Earth. The payloads include an Indonesian.. The Verge - Published
· SpaceX, the rocket company founded by Elon Musk, is building spaceship prototypes at a launch site in southern Texas.
· The site is less than 3 miles from the US-Mexico border and embroiled in.. Business Insider - Published
The Air Force certified SpaceX’s Falcon 9 rocket to carry military satellites after a bitter feud between Musk and the service. As a result, SpaceX agreed to drop a lawsuit challenging U.S. contracts.. Seattle Times - Published Also reported by •SeekingAlpha
A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket launched successfully today from complex-4 East at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. The Falcon 9 is carrying a payload of 10 Iridium NEXT satellites. This is the eighth.. CBS News - Published
Elon Musk just gave us a look at the first test version of SpaceX's Starship.
Formerly known as the BFR, Musk announced on Thursday that the spaceflight company's test version of the Starship,.. Mashable - Published
Sunday's historic launch of the nation's first national security space mission by a SpaceX rocket included a $500 million GPS satellite built by Lockheed Martin and was supported by a ground-based.. bizjournals - Published
· Elon Musk said SpaceX is building a "test hopper" vehicle in Texas that could launch by March or April.
· The vehicle is a squat version of a full-scale Starship spaceship — one that's being.. Business Insider - Published
With a hand in everything from electric vehicles to high-speed ground transportation to underground tunnels to space travel, Elon Musk’s businesses and ideas pop up routinely in stories around the.. bizjournals - Published
· *Elon Musk's rocket company, SpaceX, is raising another $500 million in investments, the Wall Street Journal reported.*
· *That means SpaceX could end 2018 with $1.257 billion in new funds, since.. Business Insider - Published
· Breakthrough Starshot wants to use powerful lasers to propel tiny robotic probes to Alpha Centauri, a nearby star system that may contain habitable planets.
· Yuri Milner, a Russian-American.. Business Insider - Published
· *SpaceX, the rocket company founded by Elon Musk, will try to launch its next space mission on Monday.*
· *The mission, called SSO-A, aims to send up 64 small satellites into orbit on a single.. Business Insider - Published
SpaceX is no stranger to reusing rockets at this point, but no Falcon 9 has flown more than twice... well, until now. The private spaceflight firm is launching the Spaceflight SSO-A: SmallSat Express.. engadget - Published
People across Southern California, from Los Angeles to Palm Springs, were treated to a stunning light show moving across the darkened horizon on Sunday night. But for all the UFO watchers out there,.. USATODAY.com - Published
In a little over an hour, SpaceX will be attempting the launch of a used Falcon 9 rocket and subsequently looking to pull off an upright landing on the California coast. This time will interestingly be.. TechCrunch - Published
· *Iconic trailer manufacture Airstream has captured millennial buyers with two new products.*
· *Airstream CEO Bob Wheeler is glad that younger customers have responded so well, but he also said.. Business Insider - Published
· Elon Musk recently announced plans to launch a Japanese billionaire around the moon in a new SpaceX launch system.
· Musk shared new illustrations of the system, called Big Falcon Rocket or BFR,.. Business Insider - Published
· *SpaceX launched a Dragon ship to the International Space Station just before dawn on Friday.*
· *The launch of the Falcon 9 rocket created a miles-high pillar of exhaust stretching toward.. Business Insider - Published
· *Chris Hadfield, a former astronaut, recently spoke to Business Insider about his new online course on space exploration.*
· *When asked the future space vehicles of NASA, SpaceX, and Blue Origin,.. Business Insider - Published
· *SpaceX has filed a proposal to expand its footprint at NASA's Kennedy Space Center in Florida.*
· *The document calls for a 67-acre site that includes a futuristic control tower, a giant hangar,.. Business Insider - Published
It's surely a stunt out of a Hollywood film.
A man's dramatic climb up the side of a building to rescue a child in Paris earned him widespread praise, plus a meeting with French president Emmanuel.. Mashable - Published
On May 22, a SpaceX rocket launch left one poor, seemingly high-end camera horribly disfigured and forever ruined. Now, NASA has shared the specifics of what happened.
Bill Ingalls, the space and.. Mashable - Published
Today's the day for SpaceX's launch of Iridium's NEXT communications satellites and a pair of twin birds from NASA that will monitor the fresh water on the surface of the Earth. You can watch the.. TechCrunch - Published
Today, SpaceX is scheduled to launch a previously flown Falcon 9 rocket from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. Liftoff is currently scheduled for 3:47 PM ET (12:47 PM PT). The payload includes.. engadget - Published Also reported by •TUAW
He’s appeared at a flashy Tesla product unveiling and a thunderous SpaceX launch while his boardroom chairs have sat empty. Now Steve Jurvetson is surfacing as the central figure in the debate over.. SFGate - Published
SpaceX has delayed the launch debut of its upgraded workhorse rocket, the Falcon 9, which was supposed to blast off Thursday from Florida's Kennedy Space Center, carrying Bangladesh's first satellite,.. Newsmax - Published Also reported by •SeattlePI.com •Seattle Times
SpaceX's launch that's scheduled for this afternoon may appear to be a routine launch to deploy a satellite, but it's actually anything but. Bangabandhu Satellite-1, scheduled for a launch window that.. TUAW - Published Also reported by •engadget
· *Government auditors published a new report about NASA's commercial spaceflight program that focuses in part on SpaceX, the rocket company founded by Elon Musk.*
· *The report says sending cargo.. Business Insider - Published