· *Accenture Interactive is the largest digital agency in the world in terms of revenue, and continues to expand at a frenetic pace.*
· *Business Insider caught up with the company's leader Brian.. Business Insider
Pop singer-songwriter Betty Who continues to embrace a new chapter of her career with her new single “Look Back,” an energetic track radiating the singer’s confidence and personality. “Look.. Source: AOL Build VOD -
The festival will be from May 4-5. On May 4 you can work with different music workshops to learn more about Mariachi music. On Saturday the grand performance will take place at 8:00 a.m. at the Jacob.. Source: KRGV -
Pop singer-songwriter Betty Who continues to embrace a new chapter of her career with her new single “Look Back,” an energetic track radiating the singer’s confidence and personality. “Look.. Source: AOL Build Live -
In the wake of an investigation by the Daily Dot, Spotify has kicked a major third-party service off of its platform. SpotLister, one of many services specializing in placing songs on the streaming.. Source: Wochit Entertainment -
Despite having more than 70 million subscribers and at least 140 million active users, Spotify isn’t turning a profit. During its IPO, the the streaming service said it generated $4.99 billion in.. Source: Wochit Business -
Lots of software developers and apps may have access to your Facebook data that you don't remember granting.
If you're worried about your digital privacy, now is a good time to check up on your.. Business Insider
Here is what you need to know.
*Putin wins another term. *Russian President Vladimir Putin won a landslide reelection Sunday, extending his term in office until at least 2024.
*China nominates a.. Business Insider
BOSTON (AP) — The Boston Marathon is giving runners who use music as motivation free access to elite competitors’ playlists and tips. John Hancock, which sponsors the marathon, says it’s teamed.. Seattle Times
· *Spotify's public filings revealed the company is spending most of its money on fees for licensed content and music royalties.*
· *Duncan Davidson, a general partner at venture capital firm.. Business Insider
· *The $738 million subscription startup Zuora filed to go public on Friday.*
· *Zuora, which sells software that helps other companies run their subscription businesses, saw $168 million in revenue.. Business Insider
· *Education gaming app Kahoot raised $17 million in funding in its most recent funding round, led by Invest AS.*
· *Past investors Microsoft Ventures and Northzone also participated in the.. Business Insider
· *Zscaler, an enterprise cloud security company, took its shares public on Friday.*
· *The company set its share price at $16, and shares shot up 75% to around $28 on the first day of trading.*
·.. Business Insider