*Not for Dissemination in the U.S. or Through U.S. Newswires *
*CALGARY. AB / ACCESSWIRE / February 15, 2019 /* Fanlogic Interactive Inc. (TSXV: FLGC) is pleased to announce that it has closed a.. Accesswire - Published
Technology companies rarely make money before they go public. Twitter was unprofitable when it listed on the stock market. So were Snap, Spotify and SurveyMonkey. For Uber, the question as the.. SFGate - Published
LONDON (Reuters) - European shares recovered on Friday after weak U.S. and Chinese economic data earlier sent global equity markets into a dive. FILE PHOTO: Men look at stock quotation boards outside a..
According to Gizmodo.com, Gene Levoff, a former Vice President of Corporate Law at Apple, was charged with insider trading on Wednesday by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Levoff, who was..
Bloomberg News reports President Donald Trump is nearing a border deal that would prevent another government shutdown. According to a White House insider, Trump will sign the legislation and then use..
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Wall Street languished near the starting gate in mid-afternoon trading on Monday as investor hopes over U.S.-China trade talks were muted by concerns about possible congressional..
(Reuters) - U.S. stocks opened higher on Monday as the latest round of trade talks between the world’s largest economies began in Beijing, while U.S. lawmakers attempted to hammer out a deal to avoid..
LONDON (Reuters) - World stock markets rose on Monday, as investors eyed the resumption of trade talks between the United States and China and watched for signs of progress on Brexit. A man is seen in..
· *Despite a maelstrom of events surrounding Amazon in recent weeks, its stock's reaction has been relatively muted.*
· *In interviews with Markets Insider, analysts attributed the stock's lack of.. Business Insider - Published
Marijuana News Today
The marijuana news today has us heading into the weekend with smiles on our faces as the pot stock market rallied while the U.K. imported its first batch of medical marijuana,.. Profit Confidential - Published
· *In a sweeping new report on the state of venture capital, Goldman Sachs analysts revealed new findings about the performance of private and public markets.*
· *The firm found **that — over the.. Business Insider - Published
· *Forex today offered the dollar another life despite a drop in US yields and exceptionally pood Dec retail sales data, somewhat dwarfed by conflicting sentiment and headlines surrounding Sino/US.. FXstreet.com - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — The National Retail Federation, the nation's largest retail trade group, said that holiday sales increased a lower-than-expected 2.9 percent as worries about the trade war with China,.. SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •FOXNews.com •Seattle Times
WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. retail sales fell in December, posting the biggest drop since September 2009 and delivering more evidence that last year's holiday sales fizzled unexpectedly. Even e-commerce.. SeattlePI.com - Published
Here is what you need to know.
1. *Officials from the US and China will kick off 2 days of negotiations in an attempt to end Trump's trade war as a critical tariff deadline nears*. The two sides.. Business Insider - Published
· Mega-cap tech companies have been an undeniably strong driver of stock-market gains throughout the past decade.
· Their invincibility took a hit at the end of 2018, however, amid a market-wide.. Business Insider - Published
A new platform will allow the average person to invest as little as $50 toward works by Pablo Picasso and the like. ARTOPOLIE plans to democratize access to fine art—a market that has been controlled.. PRWeb - Published
BDSmktg signs multi-year licensing agreement with AJIS to globally expand their Technical Break Fix service.
IRVINE, Calif. (PRWEB) February 13, 2019
BDSmktg is pleased to announce their.. PRWeb - Published
· *Yelp was scheduled to release fourth-quarter and full-year earnings after the market's close on Wednesday.*
· *Analysts surveyed by Bloomberg expected adjusted earnings per share of $0.36 on.. Business Insider - Published
· *Household debt in China has been rising over the last decade.*
· *It could pose risks to growth and financial stability, according to economists at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.*
·.. Business Insider - Published
Helios and Matheson Analytics Inc., the parent company of MoviePass Inc., has been delisted from NASDAQ, the company disclosed in an SEC filing on Tuesday. The move follows months of wrangling with the.. bizjournals - Published
· *Morgan Stanley said in a filing on Wednesday that it had a 5.6% stake in Twitter, which boosted shares of the social media company.*
· *Twitter's stock has climbed 11% so far this year, although.. Business Insider - Published
· The stock market's strong rebound to start this year is likely to be short-lived, according to equity strategists at Goldman Sachs.
· In a note to clients, they laid out the historical precedent.. Business Insider - Published
Marijuana News Today
The marijuana news today has some good news coming our way via the Rockies, while the pot stock market saw gains across the board.
Colorado marijuana sales have surpassed $6.0.. Profit Confidential - Published
· *Wall Street analysts are far too pessimistic in their estimates for Apple's hardware sales over the coming years, Bank of America Merrill Lynch research analysts wrote in a note to clients.*
·.. Business Insider - Published
· *The consumer price index, a key gauge of inflation, was unchanged in January.*
· *That could signal the Federal Reserve will stick to the dovish tone it took at its last meeting.*
· *"Chances.. Business Insider - Published
This post What Happened to the Bear Market appeared first on Daily Reckoning.
The “Powell Put” is christened... Is a stock market “melt-up” back in play?...
The post What Happened to the.. The Daily Reckoning - Published
· John Lynch, the chief investment officer at $628 billion LPL Financial, says the S&P 500 will rise roughly 10% from current levels by the end of 2019.
· Lynch thinks bearish views on corporate.. Business Insider - Published
· *Gold prices were benefiting on Tuesday following a default in the greenback's impressive bull trend and consecutive days of gains that came to an abrupt end today. *
· *Gold is currently trading.. FXstreet.com - Published
Hemispherx Biopharma Inc (NYSEAmerican:HEB) on Tuesday issued a reminder to its stockholders that the record date of its proposed $8 million rights offering is Thursday, February 14. To be a.. Proactive Investors - Published
· Investors with $515 billion in assets under management are hoarding the most cash since the Great Recession 10 years ago, according to Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
· This rotation, combined.. Business Insider - Published
· David Kelly, the chief global strategist at $1.7 trillion JPMorgan Asset Management, thinks stocks in Japan, Europe, and emerging markets will perform better than US indexes over the next few.. Business Insider - Published
· *The multiple of leveraged buyout (LBO) debt to earnings has hit 5.8, the highest it has been since the financial crash, according to LCD/S&P. *
· *A debt level of six times earnings has.. Business Insider - Published