Healthcare dealmaking hit a record this year, and the transactions could reshape how we pay for our prescriptions and treat diseases.
Big pharma companies, health insurers, and care providers have.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Short seller Carson Block, founder of Muddy Waters Capital, says he's managed to dodge the wild ride in equity markets that have put many of his hedge fund peers in the red.
"We’re happy with.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Stocks worldwide tumbled on Friday after weak economic data from China and Europe fanned concerns of a global economic slowdown and left investors fretting over the wider impact of a still-unresolved..
Asian markets bounced after China reportedlypromised to buy $180 million of US soybeans, easing market tensions of an escalating trade war with the US. ECB President Mario Draghi will speak later today..
SYDNEY (Reuters) - Asian stock markets rallied on Wednesday as U.S. President Donald trump sounded upbeat about a trade deal with China, while sterling struggled with the risk of an imminent party coup..
· President Donald Trump's trade war with China was the top 2019 concern cited by US economists.
· 85% of economists surveyed by the Wall Street Journal also said risks for the US economy are tilted.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
Here is what you need to know.
1. *We just got the first concrete sign that the trade truce between Trump and Xi is working. *China followed through on its promise to start buying US soybeans.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Asian markets bounced after China reportedly** promised to buy $180 million of US soybeans, easing market tensions of an escalating trade war with the US.*
· *The pound is up from 20 month lows.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *USD/JPY has started out in the Tokyo day tucked in below the 21-hr SMA.*
· *USD/JPY consolidates in motionless markets.*
USD/JPY slipped -0.2% to 113.20 overnight where the dollar was on the.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Forex today cheered the risk-on market environment fuelled by the Trump’s comments on trade and Fed policy that boosted the odds of a trade deal between the US and China.
Among the Asia-pac.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
NEW YORK (AP) — Stock markets around the world jumped Tuesday on hopes that trade tensions between the world's largest economies may ease after U.S. and Chinese officials spoke on the phone. The S&P.. Credit: SeattlePI.com - Published Also reported by •Seattle Times
· *WTI remains trapped near lows at the $51.00 level as the week moves sideways for crude.*
· *OPEC's production cuts are largely being viewed as too little, too late.*
Crude oil markets saw an.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
*GUILDFORD, UK / ACCESWIRE / December 10, 2018 / *Linde plc (NYSE: LIN); (XETRA: LIN) today announced its Board of Directors has declared a dividend of USD 0.825 per share for the fourth quarter 2018... Credit: Accesswire - Published
*GUILDFORD, UK / ACCESSWIRE / December 10, 2018 /* Linde plc (NYSE: LIN); (XETRA: LIN) today announced its Board of Directors has authorized a share repurchase program for up to USD 1.0 billion of its.. Credit: Accesswire - Published
· *Stocks in Asia, Europe and futures in the US continued their decline after Friday's sell off in the US. Donald Trump's trade war is worrying investors. *
· *China ratcheted up trade tensions.. Credit: Business Insider - Published
· *Monday's early session sees a full-scale retreat from major bourses as investors continue to fear a progressing trade war.*
· *Chinese trade data over the weekend highlighted the sticky situation.. Credit: FXstreet.com - Published
Lyft isn’t the only Bay Area tech company that might be speeding up its plans to go public. Uber has also hastened its initial public offering clock. The San Francisco company had once said it was.. Credit: SFGate - Published